Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-19-2016, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 03:23 AM by Verana.)
VERANA CUERVO
a raven in a flock of crows
she will destroy as she pleases

The demoness found herself in a strange valley, the wind blowing her fur every witch way. It was chilly in this place, that was for sure. Yet, that did not stop her from continuing on her quest. It was the hunger that had led her to this place. Her onyx nose had picked up the scent of sheep, and like the monster she was, she wanted to murder one and swallow the flesh and muscle. Head tilted back to try to catch a smell, but with the winds that blew literally in every direction it was not going to be easy this time. Muzzle dove to the ground as she tried to pick up some sort of tracks through this spruce forest. A growl of frustration released from her throat as she continued to just walk forwards. She would not stop until she would get her claws on a damn sheep. She was hungry and that meant that if any wolf dared to walk past that all hell would break lose.  Her eyes were narrowed and it was clear that she was frustrated, ears pinned to her skull and nose wrinkled with fury. She could already taste the tangy blood on her tongue, her fangs ready to sink into the flesh. She was only getting hungrier and hungrier, and it was at this time she sometimes wished she had an apprentice or slave to help her hunt down a stupid sheep. Russet paws stepped into the forest floor and all she could do was try to track down her target. Every once in awhile it seemed like they were right next to her, with a strong scent blowing in her face. Sometimes it seemed like they had completely vanished when she didn't catch their scent for a few minutes.
[Image: KPkoPrh.png]

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
08-19-2016, 03:27 AM

The simply massive bird had been flying around for a while now. It had been some time since she spoke with the wolves - and it was getting harder to grab bones..... Plus previous deals had been called off it seemed. Sure it was easy to hunt, but it took enough energy to simply find a good bone cracking shelf. This mountain was perfect, that was when the sky vulture spotted it. Down below was a black being, a wolf and it seemed she was having a hard time finding those sheep that she could see just fine from here. She could understand though, wolves didn't have the gift to fly in these skies.

She started to descend, but with much effort with the winds. She branched herself just out of the wolf's reach. In case it was unfriendly enough to snap at her. Though the bird was bigger than her even. The vulture snapped her beak for a moment. "Scuse me miss are you looking for some sheep?" Flamie would ask as she smiled. Tilting her bird head to one side as she ruffled her feathers.

"Talk"

Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-22-2016, 03:56 PM

"Scuse me miss, are you looking for some sheep?" A large bird came down from the heavens, Verana was slightly confused as usually she wouldn't mind to take a bird as a meal. Yet, it seems like this one had an offer for her or something of the sort. Raising a brow, she flicked her ebony and carmine tail, slowly nodded. Hey, maybe this bird could help me out with hunting down one. Verana looked down at the vulture's talons, a smirk appearing on her maw. "I am, but I am afraid I need your help. If you're willing to do so. I need your eyes and your talons. You can direct me, tell me where it is. Then we can work together on injuring it and bringing it down, and share a meal. You can get whichever parts you desire, sounds like a deal?" Verana explained her plan rather quickly, and to her it didn't seem too hard. She knew vulture's were usually scavengers, but if this bird really wanted a good meal then she would have to somewhat work for it. "I'm Verana by the way, you are?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
08-22-2016, 04:24 PM
Even if she wanted to take flamie as a meal. Flamie was larger than her, and no push over either. She was a daughter of the sky and her talons could easiluly get a grip on the woman. Yet a smile remained as it seemed verana had the same idea flamie had when she had landed. Listening she nodded her head clicking her beak as her fuzzy legs shifted. "I have no problem helping you hunt the only payment i will need are the bones that you leave behind. I am not an ordinary vulture and my diet consists of bones not meat." Flamie explained. "Im flamie." Her wings spread she was stil a safe distance away on her branch as she hopped forward slightly.

"The sheep arent far ahead theres a group of about six. A lead ram and his brood. One of the females seem to be growing weak so we can head for that one... fat and old make the best meals." It was at time like these that her intelligence showed. She would wait for the wolf to get prepared before she took off for the next tree near her. Like a path before they reached the sheep. Perhaps.... flamie would show her the tricks of a giant bird.

Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-22-2016, 07:39 PM

"That's fine, you can have all the bones you want." Verana said, usually she wouldn't be this nice but she was practically starving and there probably wasn't going to be much more help than this. Tail flicked as the bird named Flamie explained the number or sheep and which one they should probably go for. "Yes, we can go for that one then."Verana agreed, she would've liked the ram but she had to tell herself that she was too fatigued to go after stronger prey. The onyx wolf stretched her powerful limbs and then flicked her tail, "Alright, let's go." With that the wolf began to trot ahead, expecting the vulture to lead the way and getting ready to kill something for once.

"Talk" "You" Think

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
08-29-2016, 04:08 PM

This one seemed rather rude, but then what was she supposed to expect from a hungry and starving wolf. As Flamie took to the skies, she made sure to stick lower to the ground for Verana's own sake. Leading the other to the group of sheep - lead by their ever so galant leader the ram. He was young and probably wouldn't have made much of a meal in first place. As her oddly cyan eyes locked on the old sheep towards the right. She would be able to tell Verana could easily spot that creature out. As she called - the animals didn't give a second mind to the bird. Since they probably hadn't seen such a large one before, and her kind didn't normally actively hunt unless in times of need.

Flamie started to circle, waiting for Verana to make a move. If the female would just scare the rest of the herd that would be Flamie's chance. She could tackle the ram just as easily as a wolf taking down a prey in a pack. With that display, Verana might have been scared of the bird slightly. As Flamie made sure her wings were prepped as well as her claws. She would let the hunt begin.

"Talk"