ardent

We get colder as we grow older

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2016, 10:27 PM

How long had it been since he had seen his siblings? Too long, really. Even if he had never really said anything about it while he was around them, even if he was jealous of their height....He still had to admit it. He missed them. He missed being in the pack with them, missed worrying about what would happen to them all. In an odd way, he even missed being the smallest one out of them. At least he was around them. If he did find them...Well, he wasn't sure what he would do.

Being away from them sure made him view things differently, right? A sigh escaping him jobs, Arsenal stooped for a moment, his gaze searching the land for any signs of his siblings... Or any wolf, for that matter. He just wanted to talk to someone.

speech.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-08-2016, 09:07 PM

Faite found herself dragging her body through a particularly dense thicket. Briers threatened to pierce through her fur and overall she found herself annoyed with this area. She'd tried to avoid the worst of it, but she'd already realized this was a bad spot to go exploring. So far it hadn't been worth it and she'd found nothing of interest or value. All she'd managed to do was mess up her fur and get irritated and annoyed. A sigh left her as she managed to pull herself through one thicket only to be met with more briers. Great, she huffed.

She went to go turn around, go back the way she came, but the minute she tried to go back the way she came she felt something biting into the skin of her back right leg. She whipped her head around and to her own dismay she realized her leg was all twisted up in the thorns. A sigh of annoyance left her lips and she stared at it and tried using force to rip free from it's grip but all that it did was cause her pain. "Ugh come on nature, I just wanna go home." She growled loudly at the stupid pesky plants as she tried to tug her leg free again. She was pretty stuck.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2016, 07:40 PM

The company he was looking for, although not his siblings, came in the form of a grumbling wolf. Arsenal couldn't see the other entirely, but given from the voice reaching his ears, it was a female. Who wanted to go home, from her loud words about the stupid nature. A faintly amused snort leaving him, he headed towards where the voice was coming from. Maybe, if whatever it was trapping the female wasn't as bad, he could be the knight in shining armor. Yeah, right. Finally, he saw the other wolf; trapped in the thorns with some wrapped around her paw, keeping her there. Already, he knew that he couldn't help the female out, with the briers being too thick. Well, he could, but not without getting himself pretty scratched up. And who would want that?

So, instead, he called out, happy to at least have some company, even if she was trapped and he had no intentions of getting scratched up for her. "You need some help?" It was a question he knew the answer to, but he may as well at least attempt to be friendly, right?

After all, he needed some friends.

speech.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-18-2016, 04:36 PM

A wolf would eventually come along, larger than herself, and she'd study the dark male for a moment and abandoned her struggling. He called out asking if she needed help and she'd nod slowly. Originally she would hve gone throuhg the trouble of introducing herself and making a new friend, but her excitement had all but vanished. At the moment all she could focus on was the stinging thorns around her leg and the fact that she was only making it worse by trying to rip herself free.

"Just a bit." She admitted sheepishly. "But I don't want you to hurt yourself either."

Bi-colored gaze would then scan the area. Just because she was stuck didn't mean he had to hurt himself for her misfortune. Instead she looked for something else that could help free her. There was no use in scratching his pretty face up the snap them with his teeth and then hurt the inside of his mouth. Eventually her eyes would rest on a medium sized stick and she'd point to it with a front paw.

"If you grab a hold of that stick I can move my foot back some to give you some room. You can use that stick to pry open some space so I can get my leg out without hurting yourself in the process."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2016, 09:35 AM

At the female's words, Arsenal felt a little bad at his former unwillingness to actually help her; she didn't even know him, and she was still telling him that she didn't want him to get hurt. His mismatched gaze searched for something, anything, that he could use to help the female, deciding that helping her wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. Well, as long as he didn't get trapped as well; it wouldn't help if they both ended up trapped, after all.

It seemed that she was looking as well, and spotted the thing that would possibly help her; a medium sized stick that she pointed at. Arsenal's gaze going to it, he gave a small nod, walking quickly towards the stick and grabbing a hold of one end awkwardly in his jaws. Tilting his head slightly as he walked back, feeling a little awkward. At the female's next words, he nodded without a word, shoving the stick into the briers.

Without letting go, he struggled to create some room, pausing for a moment to take a short break and sending the female a questioning glance. Could she possibly get free at the moment?

speech.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-20-2016, 03:26 PM

Faite beamed when it seemed he was willing to help her. Her tail waved softly and she glanced back at her stuck foot. She could see the tiny glint of blood and frowned at it. She'd have to get one of the healers to look at it later, but so far it seemed pretty minimal. It hurt like hell at the moment, but it was hardly anything life threatening or serious.

Her gaze would follow the taller wolf as he found the stick she'd pointed to. His posture was awkward as he seemed to find difficulty in holding it at a proper angle. Even still he managed to carry it over to her. She moved her leg back trying to loosen it enough to get the thorns to relax so he could wedge the stick in between her leg and the brambles. The stick felt uncomfortable but she ignored it. Instead she lifted up her hind leg, fur grating against the branch, and thorns dug in at the other side of her leg. Refusing to give up she tugged once more and out came her foot!

Limping away from the thorns without getting tangled in anymore she then turned to face him with a smile. "Thank you for helping. Now, may I know the name of my savior?" She grinned, with a hint of a teasing in her tone. She truly was grateful though.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2016, 09:12 AM

Wagging his tail slightly as the female was able to get free, Arsenal offered her a smile, one that only grew at her teasing question. "Arsenal." His word was a little rough, and he cleared his throat. "Well, I mean, I go by Arsenal, but my real name's Lewis." Even saying his real name felt odd, the gray hued wolf having grown used to his other name. "You can call me either." He tried to hide his preference towards the name he had went with for so long, but he couldn't completely.

Eager to change the subject, he spoke again, his own voice taking on a teasing tone. "So, what's the name of the damsel in distress?"

speech.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-28-2016, 05:23 PM

Arsenal.

What an odd name. She hadn't heard anyone go by it before, or anything of the sort really, but then again her own name was a little odd. Just a different variation of Fate, but she didn't mind it too much. It added an interesting twist to it rather than the normal every day names, so overall she was happy with it. Maybe it wasn't as unique as Regulus, or Baine, or Tornach, or Zuriel, but it suited her so that was all that mattered. She certainly couldn't imagine herself with two names.

... Like this male had.

So his name was Lewis too? How confusing. What was she supposed to call him by? Did she get to choose what to call him or did she call him both? Did she call him Lewis or Arsenal? This was kind of confusing. In the end she just decided to choose the one she liked best and Arsenal sounded a lot more fitting for the dark male.

"It's nice to meet you Arsenal. I'm Faite." She smiled at him, glad the belated introductions were out of the way.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2016, 08:39 AM

Wagging his tail at the other, he gave a nod of his head. Maybe, just for a moment, he gave a bow, the teasing light still in his eyes as he spoke. "It's a pleasure to meet you, despite the circumstances, Miss Faite." His voice was light, lighter than it had been in a long time. Standing to his full height once more, he waited for a moment before sitting, tilting his head to the head slightly as he watched her, unsure of what to say. The teasing was getting old, to him, and he was struggling with what he could bring up that would interest the female.

He didn't want her to leave just yet. He still wanted the company, and Faite wasn't one that he'd be bothered by.

Shuffling his paws slightly, he hesitated for a moment. "So, do you have any family nearby?"

speech.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-07-2016, 03:05 PM

"What's a better way to meet new friends without a few thorns to help bridge the gap?" She teased lightly in response.

Sure, having to be saved by someone else because she'd stupidly gotten herself caught in some brambles was a little embarrassing, but so far she enjoyed Arsenal's company. Her tail waved at the teasing banter and the play bow he gave her. So far he'd proven himself to be interesting, a bit joking, and overall someone she wouldn't mind seeing again if they ran into each other. They could do with a bit more fillers for conversation, but she could help fix that in time.

"I don't have family nearby, but in the western part of Boreas my brother has a pack called Celestial. A lot of my family lives there." She explained. "What about you, do you have any family?" Sure a wolf like him had to have some siblings or something?

Walk, "Talk" Think

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2016, 08:55 AM

"It's certainly an interesting way to make friends, that's for sure. I have to admit, I wouldn't have thought of it." Arsenal offered a teasing grin. He wasn't sure why he was teasing and joking, but it was likely his mood.

The female's company was good, though, and she was interesting, a wolf that he definitely wouldn't mind to see again if they bumped into each other again. It was an odd thought, given his past of not really caring for other wolves, but it wasn't an unwelcome one. It was at her next question that his happiness faded, if just a bit, and he hesitated, trying to find the words to explain what his family situation was. After all, saying that he had lost his family and was searching for them didn't sound good any way he put it.

"Two brothers and a sister. I ended up separated for them, though, so I'm trying to find them." Wait, had Faite seen any of them? "Have you met any? There's Caliber, Ricochet, and Mortar." He went by their names; as far as he knew, there weren't any other wolves here with their nicknames.

speech.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-19-2016, 09:32 AM

Faite chuckled at his joking response. She personally would have been okay with running across him without getting stuck in the brambles, but she couldn't turn back time either. She was oddly pleased by his company along with his own teasing and a smile danced along her lips. As a wolf who enjoyed company, she wasn't overly picky and a small part of her wondered if she'd ever run into him again. There had been too many times that she'd made new friends and then she never saw them after their first meeting.

Her mood plummeted slightly when he mentioned that he was separated from his family. She felt a pang of empathy for him. She knew the feeling of being alone all too well. She herself had once been lost and separated from her own kin. She was disappointed that she couldn't help him at the moment. She'd never heard of any of them before now.

"I'm sorry." She said apologetically. "I haven't seen them, though if they look like you I can keep an eye out?" It was all she could offer.

Walk, "Talk" Think