Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-21-2016, 03:56 AM
She couldn't stay here any longer. The longer she stayed, hoping it would get better, it truly felt worse. It was like a wound she was tearing deeper in the hopes it would heal. She had thought it would all work out, like it always did. Nowadays, hoping wasn't enough. Though she was surrounded by many wolves - a pack of her own, she was alone, so alone, and sometimes scared of that loneliness. It felt cold, a notion of emptiness. She didn't belong in Celestial, didn't feel like Celestial needed her. She had lost her will to strive and lead, her energy and enthusiasm, her very purpose. What could she do? Where could she go?

Ahlon. Through all this time, it hadn't occurred to her. The place of her family and ancestors seemed like a distant, fantasy world of her childhood. Though the more she thought about it, the more real it seemed, a possibility, a future - her future. And if this was what she wanted, she had to get through Regulus. It was only one meeting - a request to leave the pack. Somehow, it didn't sound too simple. She had missed the last pack meeting, barely interacted with her pack-mates, showed little signs of her own existence. She wasn't the woman she used to be, she had to admit, and it wasn't going to get any better the longer she stayed here. Gathering her thoughts and regaining her composure, she let out a short, reluctant call for the ruby male.

"Speech"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-09-2016, 12:55 PM
ooc: I hope you don't mind me throwing Faite in her instead since this has sat here for a little while.

Despite the growing heat Faite was determined to throw herself fully into her duties. She was glad she could pick up where Creed left off and was grateful for the opportunity. The extra things to do suited her fine and it gave her free reign to fully do some recruiting and scouting as well as pick up some slack around the pack when Regulus wasn't able to. She was fully enjoying herself and today was no different.

She'd been on a border patrol when a familiar howl reached her ears. They'd flick as she recognize it as Varda. She was calling for Regulus, but considering she hadn't seen much of the woman lately she was worried for her. She'd been scarce at best and she wanted to see what was going on. Was she injured? Her voice didn't sound pained in that kind of way, but she supposed she wouldn't know until she got there.

So she took off towards the howl and by the time she arrived she realized she'd beaten Regulus. Oh well, maybe he was busy. If he wasn't too buys he'd always show up later. Instead her eyes zeroed in on Varda with a fair amount of worry. Something about her seemed off, but she couldn't quite figure it out. She'd just have to ask. So she stopped not too far away and then sat down.

"Hey Varda, I haven't seen you around lately. Are you okay?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]