size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-21-2016, 04:46 AM

There was only one place he was certain the healer could almost always be found. So with that destination set, the dual toned boy made his way there at an easy lope. His father had told him that this was his cousin, and that he'd be able to learn more about his mom and her brother from him. How much did he know though? If he wasn't satisfied with his answers (which he rarely was), then he'd have to figure out where else to milk more information from. Sauntering into the Mines, he wrinkled his nose at the strong smell of herbs. "Hey! One-eyed weirdo, where are ya?" Course, he didn't have much respect either.

"Talk"

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-22-2016, 04:11 AM

Ahhh, Vereux felt himself waning again. He'd apologize to Avalon but he knew it wouldn't do much to help the sorts. He loved his family, he loved his children - but he was beginning to feel the affects of the onlookers. Vereux struggled his whole life and ended up with nothing, so he simply would struggle more. Ignoring his depressed thoughts as he moved through his herbs - he heard a voice. More specifically that of a child. It was his cousin - Greed. One of abelinda's children, well no wonder he called him a weirdo.

Vereux would put on a smile and search out the pup. “My name's Vereux Greed, I may be a weirdo but still.” he sat down. “Did you need something from me, everything okay?” he hoped Greed wasn't sick, he didn't look or smell sick. So that was always good, though if Greed said he wanted to be a healer he'd think his father came back from the dead.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-08-2016, 07:20 PM

Cold glittering blue eyes fell on the one eyed man as he came out. A brow raising when he acknowledged the weirdo thing. He scoffed, was this guy really related to him? "Yeah yeah, I'm fine." He wandered closer, ears flicking as his tail swayed behind him. If dad said he could learn from this guy, then he might as well try to milk him for what he had. But of course, the boy knew that information could always be changed to fit an individuals feelings. So his goal now was to find out as much as he could from all the sources he could find. At least, until his mother came back. "My dad said that you're my cousin. So I have some questions." He sat down a few feet from him, gazing up and assessing the man. "He mentioned something about mom's brother being a great king, so I wanna know more about him."

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
09-09-2016, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 12:20 AM by Vereux.)

Something about mentioning his father made him go stoic. He looked unamused at best, but if he had to choose his father was probably the better parent over his mother. Though he figured that both his parents were just as bad to him. However he was unbiased when it came to gathering and giving information. “Your mother is my aunt yeah.” he confirmed that Greed was indeed his cousin.

“My dad was known as the viscious king of the north - for some time he controlled the whole north with an iron fist. He took what he wanted - killed who he wanted and mated with who he wanted.” Vereux said as he recalled his days as a pup. If it weren't for how things had turned out, perhaps he would have turned out stronger. “Isardis Armada. The white devil king, he had a way of even convincing wolves from the other side to join him. He went to war with packs and always won. But, after killing Syrinx Adravendi he fell sick. Took my mom and went somewhere else to die.” That was the jist of it. “And that's not even half of it, but ask me what you like. I still remember a lot about my dad.” he shrugged his shoulders.
“Vereux” “Avalon”