Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2016, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 06:49 PM by Evelyn.)
So, as many of you may have seen, I have a very detailed tracker listed here. I go through these phases where I feel the need to organize things, but it's pretty much as far in as I can go. Sooooooo that brings me to the reason of this thread! I wouldn't mind doing this for someone else, for one character or for all your characters like I have on mine. I can do a purchase tracker as well! Would anyone be interested in this? I will do it for free but you can always tip me with art and gems. ;) I put this in chat cause it's not really art? I dunno. xD

Since I am a wonderful, magic staffer, I can post this with my account and then switch the post author to yours.

Code!
Code:
<b>Type:</b> Per character, or mega tracker like mine?
<b>Character(s):</b> Please link to all accounts needed
<b>Images:</b> Do you want little headers like mine? If so, any one in mind? It has to be big enough, I believe the dimensions are 650x300
<b>Purchase/art:</b> Do you want me to hunt down your purchases and/or art claims?
<b>Format:</b> I do it as such; Thread link - Character names in thread - owed/waiting. Do you want it that way, or another?
<b>Other:</b> Anything else I should know?

Don't be afraid of tossing a bunch my way, I will do this at my leisure/little down time I have. xD I find it helps me when I have nothing to do and muse isn't working.

My focus needs more focus.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
08-28-2016, 06:37 PM
Type: Let's just start with one character for now, so I have time to adjust to the change and figure out how it will be different XD
Character(s): Esarosa
Images: The plain header is totally fine, just to make it look structured and nice
Purchase/art: N/A
Other: I noticed on some of your trackers you have areas for tracking navigation skill things and whatnot, like the home turf and visit all areas of Ardent. I've kinda started putting those threads together for Esa (for hunting and navigation) but it doesn't look pretty, and hopefully if you can revamp it, it will be easier to add to and keep track of.
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Type: Mega tracker please
Character(s): Acapella, Delaney, Elara, Inverno, Jackson, Laisrén, Storm
Purchase/art: Nah cause all mine have been through paypal, not gems
Format: Thread link - Character names in thread - owed/waiting
Other: Spot for skill claim tracker, keep the character information post (the first one) and get rid of the posts with my inactive characters. You can use the one I already started click
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2016, 09:58 PM
All done for Shadowed! HERE!

My focus needs more focus.

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2016, 07:39 PM
Type: Mega tracker
Character(s): Arsenal, Alina (May change soon)
Purchase/art: Nah
Format: Thread link - Character names in thread - owed/waiting
Other: