gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-28-2016, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 03:49 PM by Rivaxorus II.)

He had decided to venture out again. After walking over and over, he was beginning to get used to having his wounds on him. Rivaxorus couldn't wait for them to be gone though - getting used to it didn't mean he liked it. The male had learned how to move without reopening it and even had been able to wash and make sure that it was clean. Thanks to Armai - it was healing nicely. Sure his skin would scar, but his fur would probably grow over it. Aside for the one on the top of his head, his left side would be left with just a scar on the skin underneath that bulk of his.

Rivaxorus started to enjoy his walk around the plains. Heat baring down on him. Perhaps he should have considered making a trip up north. It was cooler there, and if he asked Zephyra about it. They could send the summer there if it meant that they'd be cool. Now he was actually enjoying the thought... of being a loner maybe.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-01-2016, 08:12 PM

Kreft would walk through the tall grass stomping the blades down to avoid it from itching his chest. He had been traipsing about Boreas for the past couple of days, he had been going places that he hadn’t seen the first time he was here. The first time around he had only really seen the north due to being grounded in a pack, in hindsight it would have been better to join a nomadic pack that he could see burn instead of a stationary one. As he was walking through the grass he would see another wolf farther away and it looked like they had been wounded sometime recently. As he slowly began to creep towards the wolf he would start to recognize some of their features, he would recognize the coloring and the eyes but from where?

"talk" "you"think
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-04-2016, 06:44 AM

It wasn't hard to scent the other male. With his wounds Riv was even more aware of his surroundings. His head turned to face the other, and the male would narrow his eyes. At first he figured it would be another meeting. Then, he matched the face with a name from when he was very.... very young. Too bad he had a traumatic childhood from what he considered, his memory was more excellent then some wolves. Though he didn't know his personality he knew the name and face.

"Kreft?" he said as he stretched his head up again. The massive male of course stood well above Kreft's height. That made him at least a bit more comfortable, despite these wounds being inflicted by a smaller girl. "It's Rivaxorus II.... Arian's son." he would breath the word of his mothers name in almost a hiss. He'd grown to have a distaste for the name and memories it brought with it.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-04-2016, 04:48 PM

The other wolf had said his name, so clearly they had met before. The other wolf then said their name, Rivaxorus II one of Arian’s sons. He remembered now Arian had had a litter while he was in Sonticus, he had remembered trying to train them in the art of defense…it hadn’t gone very well. Now here was one of them and they had just said that they were Arian’s son but in a way they made Kreft think that they almost hated the idea of saying their mothers name. Now he had held Arian in high regard, he respected her now even if he hadn’t a couple of years back. To hear her name said in a disrespectful manner it made him cringe and even feel a twinge of anger at the boy. “So I see that you can remember me, what makes you say your mother’s name in such a disrespectful way. I’ve half a mind to knock some sense into you boy, Arian is a woman to be respected not treated like last week’s deer. Regardless of whether or not she allowed that…Sin into her pack that is no reason to disrespect her, she is still your mother after all.” He had said Sin’s name in almost the same way that the boy had said his mother’s name, he loathed the piece of scum then and now and would until that abomination was dead. The words that he had said held no hint of rudeness in them but a sense of sincerity, he really felt like Rivaxorus needed a reality check when it came to speaking about his own mother. Even he held no ill will towards his personal mother. Arian was a name worthy of praise for what she had done for him and he would not tolerate that coming from anyone, much less her own son.

"talk" "you"think
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-04-2016, 05:58 PM

The boy would raise an eyebrow. Was Kreft crazy? Sure the man might have known his mother before all that crap happened to him and his family but he had no clue. Kreft had no clue, and he took offense to his blatant blame as if this was about Sin. Rivaxorus injured or not would size up the smaller male. "What the hell? You really think I dislike her because of Sin. I don't give a shit about that guy, my dad killed him after Sin killed my mother. That wasn't it Kreft. You weren't THERE to see what she did to us. You weren't THERE to see how far she had gone. Sure she was respectful once, but she abadoned me and my siblings. OUR FATHER abandoned us. The only thing they cared about was themselves and my mother was too caught up in her own demons to let us be pups - I was forced to grow up quickly. Majority of my puphood was spent TAKING CARE OF HER not the other way around Kreft. So don't you dare say I have no right to speak her name in distaste. I'd rather completely forget her all together and that's a personal fact so don't go trying to change my views." he snapped at the male as his teeth pulled back. He had a wife, and probably in the future a family to take care of. He didn't have to take shit like this from this male. "Thanks to my mom Sin's bratty ass kids also hate my guts for no damn reason. So why should I think of her with fondness? She ruined my life Kreft. Maybe not yours but mine." Rivaxorus would feel adrenaline through his veins.

After he tried to calm himself down, he sat, frowning towards the male. "I'm sorry I don't think of her in the same light as you. That's just how it is." he muttered half towards the male. The end up his tail twitched. Maybe then Kreft would understand, but even if he didn't Rivaxorus didn't have to be chased by his past. He could stand and leave if he really really wanted to.

"Talk" "You" Think