gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-29-2016, 03:43 PM

Was this the way home? The question crossed his mind when he stood on the end of Auster. He was feeling so sick - especially from the heat. Though that wasn't something he could help either. As Razor sat down to take a break he was breathing heavily and flopped onto his stomach. Razor curled his tail around his side as he sighed. He wondered if anyone at home missed him, if they had tried to look for him. He knew countless amount of wolves who went missing and everyone looked for them. Well the worry settling in his stomach was enough to make him wonder.

His ears flicked, trying to keep his breathing calm. If he could just get home before the end of summer it would be perfect! He didn't want to be away for that long - to be forgotten. After all, he still had a lot to learn and he knew in his life his time was short. Razor was not stupid, his body wouldn't last forever and it wasn't entirely the strongest of bodies. As he rose again he sighed... what he wouldn't give to see someone he knew from Fiori at the moment.

"Talk"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
08-31-2016, 02:51 PM

It was about time that she made her way home, it had been so long since she had seen her mate and her kids. She had learned so much in her time down here, and she had a large amount of herbs to take home. She had them all bundled up in leaves, some she had some in her mouth, and others she had wrapped around her front legs and tied them with some vines. She was more than eager to head home, and had been gone long enough. While down here, she had been trying to keep her eye out for Razor as well. He had disappeared from Fiori without a single word, and she hoped that she would have found him down here. Without any luck, she hoped that he had found his way home. Taking a drink of fresh water before she left, she stepped on the bank and was about to head back to the main land. Taking one last look behind her, Amalia couldn't help but smile through the leaves. It had been fun, but this was not her home. She would come back some day, maybe even with the girls! But she had promised Leo that she would start a healer training after she got back as well. Knowing she had a lot of work to do, she picked up the pace and started off at an easy lope. Her small legs ate up the ground, but she slowed when a very familiar scent crossed her nose. Was that... Razor? Blinking her dark blue eyes, she looked around and saw the blacked tail male ahead of her. Unable to speak through the leaves, she trotted up to him and brushed her smaller frame against him, her brows drawn together in a confused look. Leaning down, she dropped her bundles and looked at the warm male. "Razor! What are you doing down here? And where did you go? We've been worried sick about you!" she barked, her tone taking on a rather motherly sound.

"Speech"

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-31-2016, 04:36 PM

Razor found himself staring blankly off into space. So when his aunt pressed into him his fur stood on end a little - only to hear her voice. It made him nearly jump, as he turned towards her his tail wagged back and forth. Bewildered, but relieved. Thank the gods! Thank the gods he wouldn't be lost anymore and he could go home. The male couldn't help it, he felt himself start to cry as he pressed his head into Amalia's shoulder. "Oh auntie it was horrible, I was gathering some herbs and fell into the water and ended up here. I got lost and hurt and have been trying to get home this whole time. I miss home so much!" he tried to shake the tears from his eyes. He couldn't cry! Not like this.

"It was hard as is trying to find my herbs, but luckily I didn't have any attacks. Oh thank gods Amalia that I ran into you!" Razor laughed. Ahhh this partial nightmare was over. Sure he found his sister, and that was half the reason he thought he was swept away here. Regardless as soon as they were home he'd be able to relax! Get his herbs. A sigh escaped his lips of relief.

"Talk"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
08-31-2016, 05:08 PM

She was shocked when he started to cry, and when his head found her neck she licked whatever part of him she could reach, humming softly in an attempt to calm the boy. She couldn't imagine how horrible it would have been, to be so far from home and so very lost. She listened as he spoke, and didn't pull away until after he was done. Amalia leaned forward, trying to lick the salty tears from his face, a gentle smile on her lips. "Oh my dear, dear Razor. You would have broken my heart if you hadn't come home! But I'm so glad you're okay. Are you hurt? Do you need help? Have you eaten anything, or more importantly had anything to drink? It's really warm, you know! I don't want you getting sick, or coming back with some sort of infection. Let me get a look at you!" Everything came rushing out at once as concern touched at her voice, but her little bunny tail was wagging behind her as she inspected everything she could see for the moment. He had spoken about getting herbs, and then having lost them. Silly, silly boy! Such a bad thing to happen, but at least he was here. Razor was alive, and in one piece. A large sigh left her lungs, her shoulders relaxing somewhat. With his condition, anything could have happened. Since they had first met, she felt a special connection with him, and if she lost that... well she would do more than just cry.

Hearing the relieve in his voice was almost enough to break her heart in two. And what where the odds, that she had ran into him on the way home. Maybe now she could stop wearing the leaves on her legs, it was making her more warm! Thankfully he didn't have any episodes, and it sounded like he had at least found something. "I'm sure you are just as eager to get home as I am. Would you mind caring my other bundles on the way home? It will make for a quiet walk, but at least we will be together. It will still take a little bit to get home, maybe three days tops if we settle for a nice lope most of the way. But with this heat, we are going to need to make frequent stops. And of course hunting, I cannot eat more herbs to keep me going anymore," she said with a quick nod, leaning down and untying the herbs from her legs. She let the bundles fall, but grabbed the vines and quickly tossed her head towards her right, swinging them up and over her neck. They draped down just shy of her legs, but she didn't want to lose them. They were great for trips like this, and she wanted to use them back home.

"Speech"

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-31-2016, 05:30 PM

Her concern was rather overwhelming, but he welcomed it. He'd been alone for the longest time for the most part just trying to figure out how to get back. It was stupid of him to have gone out alone, so from now on he thought he'd either go to Amalia for herbs or ask one of the other members to go with him to gather them. Or even explore with him when the time came. She had a whole lot of questions and Razor would try to answer them the best he could. "I was hurt but I think most of my wounds have healed, you can look over me though I'm no healer like you are! I managed to catch rats and mice and some weird gopher like creatures here. Some locals also showed me sources of water and it hasn't been long since my last drink." since he had been so weak. Razor had learned quiet a bit on trying to take care of himself. Though he decided to leave the part about his sister out... running into Epinone.

"Of course I can help, it's the least I can do! I've also become quiet adept to hunting mice when we need it. You have to catch a bit, but they're easier than a rabbit for me." Razor would carry whatever Amalia threw at him. Three days seemed like nothing since he had been gone for almost a whole season, how long exactly had it been! Over the excitement and relief though, he tried to calm himself down. Finding himself hard of breathing as he sat down and took deep breaths in and then out. It was exciting yes, but he had to remain at some sort of level of calm or he might hurt himself.

"Talk"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
09-02-2016, 12:11 PM

He said that most of his wounds had healed, but she still walked around him in a tight circle, looking his larger body up and down for any more wounds. Any cuts he may have had were all closed up and healing nicely, didn't even look like they would scar. Just to make sure, she did two circles around him. Nodding her head to herself, now satisfied, she came back to his head and sat back down. Well, at least he was in one piece! He was able to hunt as well, and she let out a sigh of relieve. It was a good thing that she had found him! Her little rabbit tail wagged behind her, her rump moving in tune with it. And he met some locals! How exciting! "Well, it sounds like you had an unexpected adventurous, but I am so glad that you are okay Razor," Amalia said, leaning forward to brush her nose against his cheek, having to stand on her tippy toes to reach. Falling back down to her paw pads, she looked over towards the mainland, more than eager to get home.

Razor said that he would help, so she nosed the bundles over to him before going to grab her own. She almost forgot his offer to hunt, and paused. Mm, she could go a little bit before she had to eat, she had eaten something not too long ago. "I'll be okay, love. We can hunt later! For now, let me show you the way home. Just let me know if you need me to slow down, okay?" she said, grabbing her herbs and setting off at a nice steady trot. It would be a few days before she could see her family again, but every moment was one closer to them. A soft whine echoed in her throat as she picked up the pace, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Razor was following her.

"Speech"

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-03-2016, 08:47 AM

Oh heaven become him, he was extremely happy this was happening. First it was getting lost, and the impending doom that he'd never get home. Razor would be grateful to Amalia for ages. Not that he never was though. As she went to rub against his cheek, something he'd gotten used to he leaned down into her. Making the effort a little less on his cute and adorable little aunt. Maybe this, unexpected adventure would make him stronger. Not in a sense of his body - but more over in the skills he excelled at.

As the herb bundles were poked towards him, Razor would be quick to mimic what Amalia did. Though they didn't hand as low as they would on her, the boy was very keen on what he watched in others. After they were secure, he nodded his head to Amalia and they would start on their way. Easily matching her pace - of course he concealed any discomfort. As long as they made it home on time Razor would be the happiest that way!

"Talk"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
09-03-2016, 09:35 AM

She glanced happily at Razor as he picked up his herbs and they started to make their way home at a good pace. With the sun as hot as it was here, she knew that it would take some time to get back to Fiori. At least their lands were rather close to the beach where they would come to land, once there it wouldn't be that long of a trek at all. Taking a deep breath in, the taste of herbs flooding her mouth, Amalia could hardly contain the excitement that was bubbling up inside of her. She knew that she couldn't rush them because of Razor's condition, but it was hard to slow down her little legs that raced towards home. She had been gone for far too long, and she missed her entire family. Her girls, her boys, and her dear Athena. She had so many fun tales to tell them, and of course a healer training to hold! Giggling, her little cropped tail spun behind her, giving her gait and odd lopsided look. Home, they were almost home.

-exit Amalia-

"Speech"