Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
08-31-2016, 08:43 PM

Tired paws lead the wraith forth, expending what energy that she had left while keeping an eye upon Amara. “Keep up; don't wander.” Knowing it was unsafe for a sickly women like her to be about with a fledgling youth at her side. To say the least, Abelinda looked pathetic and not at all a nobel or proud Armada. That steel-blue fur was clean and yet rough in some places, packed tightly against that showing skeleton. An illness had struck, taking everything it could and it still plagued her. Thankfully, it did not seem contagious for little Amara would of been affected a long time ago by it unlikely to survive the affliction Abelinda was dealing with now, barely at this point in time. The only saving grace had been when Amara had been weaned and started on meat; now hunting had been easier at first then grew harder as time went on, as the mass was sapped from her bodice and the strength once with it. Stopping before the boarder, did Abelinda take a seat, weary and tired did a summing howl was given forth. “Stay close, child.” Knowing ones curiosity was endless, boundless but now was not the time to explore.

“And in the dark I can hear your heart beat.”

Amara

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2016, 08:49 PM

The pit-patter of tiny paws was unmistakable, yet the little one proved to move with an unnatural grace, not quite having the silent step to those large still growing paws did little Amara move quickly. Tail wagging as those ears pushed forth, her gaze upon the lands around her in utter curiosity. Fit and healthy as could be, simply she was happy they were moving on from that musky swamp they had stayed near. It was where the food had came from, more often then not but it always stunk in the more foul way; as if something had died. Curious ears pressed forth as her mother's voice rang out, but Amara said naught and did as was told. Obedient would be a word to describe the little wriggling pup, for the most part, her mother's stern teachings has not been forgotten. It wasn't long before they stopped, those ghostly eyes blinked as she stared up at her mother as a howl was give; hearing this was a first thus she stared in wander before taking a seat, fidgeting all the while as that gaze rapidly moved about the place looking for something to catch her eye.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-31-2016, 09:09 PM

The alphess had been debating between planning a hunt for her sons, or taking them one by one to the sound to work on a few lessons she'd fallen behind on teaching. She sat with the morning sun to her back, bushy tail flicking like a cats tail. She'd fallen behind on a lot of things, namely lessons for her children. Most of it due to having duties and tending to the pack, but she was trying to balance out duty to the pack and time with her family. As a single alpha, it was hard. But she'd figure it out eventually, or so she hoped.

As the woman pulled herself up to scratch at her ear, her attention would be pulled to the border as a howl rang out. Amber gaze narrowed slightly as she tried to recall if it was someone she knew, and then it dawned on her. Abelinda. She knew the woman had left, taking with her a child between her and Liar. She'd spoken to Liar about the woman's absence, though he had been vague and seemed to sit with the idea that she was unfaithful and untrustworthy. Yet at the same time, didn't seem very concerned with finding her. Avalon had taken his word with a grain of salt, after all, she didn't completely trust someone who hardly showed emotion let alone had a name like Liar. So without waiting further, she made her way to the borders, and before long she spotted both Abelinda and the missing child. While one looked healthy, the other looked sick...and worry creased her brow. "Abelinda! So, you've returned. I've been concerned about your whereabouts." She stopped at the border, wondering what could have happened.
"TAWK"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
08-31-2016, 09:18 PM

A soft sigh left those thin lips, watching as Amara proved to listen time and again, being a bit too good perhaps but Abelinda minded little. It made things easier, a bit. Once Amara took a seat did Abelinda relax a bit, not as much as she wanted but she couldn't afford to be too relaxed. The sound of approaching footfalls caught those sensitive ears, a small smile played across her lipped muzzle as Avalon came into view. “An Illness caused my leave; at the time I did not know if it would effect everyone else or just myself.” A simple truth, but she could say she was tired, so very tired; age, winter and illness had not agreed with her at all. “I've come to join again Avalon, if you would have me.” Why wouldn't she join? Her brood was here, something to be seen to and cared for. It made her wonder, just what Liar had been up to or how well he had been acting as a mate.

“And in the dark I can hear your heart beat.”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-01-2016, 01:28 AM

The smaller fae was prompt in a response, and Avalon nodded. It would seem she was not lying. After all, her overall appearance looked pitiful, and she didn't look at all close to the way she did when the alphess had first met her. Her gaze moved to the pup, and she was glad to see that Amara looked in better shape. "I understand. Thank you for your caution, though next time...please, try to let me know. While I may not know you very well, I worry for my Clan." It was true. She worried about each and every one of them.

She would sit as Abelinda requested to return among them. And who was she to keep the sickly woman away? Of course, she could if she wanted to...and despite all that was going on, she still had a heart of gold buried somewhere in her chest. She nodded, "Of course. I am glad you came. Most would prefer to choose disappearing and completely abandoning the pack without a word. Perhaps my thoughts about you were unjust." And indeed, she did have some negative thoughts before now. But it was Liar who had planted them there, and for whatever reasons he had she didn't know. "Have you spoken with Liar yet?" Her voice was slightly guarded, a hint of wariness when she spoke the man's name. Of course, if the woman had any questions then she would answer truthfully.

"TAWK"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 01:41 AM

Abelinda smiled and gave a nod. “I shall so then.” Knowing there was nothing else to say on that matter. As those ears pushed forth, listening as Avalon began to speak again. “It was not my intention to abandon the pack Avalon.” Indeed she should of told them, but had acted without thinking that day; something she clearly regretted. As for her question, that head was lifted a touch, once hearing that guarded tone; why was it guarded? “No, but something tells me, you have something to say Avalon.” Weary as Abelinda was, she could indulge in this conversation a bit longer. Yet with that tone and those words it made the wraith wondered just what had happened. What had Liar done to seemingly have earned this..distrust if she was sensing it right. Questions, that would no doubt be saved for the man.

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-06-2016, 06:13 PM

His mother had come to be a distant thought for the boy, a void that had spread itself in his heart long ago when he had come to accept that she had abandoned them. He'd moped for weeks after her disappearance, remaining in the darkness of the den while patiently waiting for her return. He was always the last to leave for his father's outings, as finding the motivation to care about anything while dealing with the feeling of abandonment had been difficult to muster up. He'd been deeply attached to his milk-provider, to her warmth and her gentle touch.. and then one day it was simply gone without any hope that one day she might return. With every passing day, that feeling of abandonment morphed into something tainted within the boy.. something that always seemed to keep him a tad estranged from those surrounding him.

And his sister? He only remembered the sick child in the den that they had left behind the day that his father had taken him and his siblings out. After that, she'd been forgotten.

He'd dealt with that loss and moved on long ago, finding simple pleasures in food and secret adventures to keep himself occupied and emotionally distant. While he had not shown any real interest in meeting the rest of his pack members, he'd certainly shown interest in exploration and hunting. This pioneering spirit is what summoned him into the beauty of the sparsely laid out pine forest; curiosity as to what prey he could find abound even if he was far too young to tackle anything big on his own, he was eager to observe and learn from those observations in his spare time.

He didn't expect to come across a little meeting of three while exploring the forest. One he recognized as the ruler of the clan from the day of the meeting, though she seemed a bit less grumpy this go-around. He kept himself at a safe enough distance so that he couldn't eavesdrop on their conversation but perhaps he could be seen, casually brushing up against the low hanging branches of a pine tree as it combed the side of his pelt. He nestled against it's prickly touch for the moment as he kept his eyes on those ahead of him, waiting for their signal on whether or not he was welcome to join them. His eyes lingered on the beauty of the bluella as she spoke to his alpha, he could not smell her quite at all just yet... but already her image captivated him and he felt his little heart speed up. And the girl at her side seemed roughly his age, which was a little exciting all in all. Other peers to interact with that were within his own generation was something he found himself yearning for; although he did not recognize them, something about the two seemed eerily familiar, but he never would have expected for them to be his long lost family.

Words. "Speak."

[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]