Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
08-31-2016, 11:13 PM

The wraith could not say she had been here before, the red forest was new to the weary women. Yet simply she laid there, with no catch in tow. Abelinda had attempted at getting a rabbit, even something slower and failed; that strength was failing her. A simple sigh left her lips, knowing hunting was well out of her range now, more like scavenging would Abelinda find a far easier meal. Those ears flicked briefly, as that head lowered onto the ground once more; those eyes closed as the wraith relaxed, soaking in the mornings' warmth. Even so, hopefully now things would improve with time - the wraith couldn't help but wonder just how long she'd survive however, with this illness still clinging to her seemingly unwilling to let go of her. It had already stripped her figure of any and all mass, save for what little remained; she was a true walking skeleton at this point.

“And in the dark I can hear your heart beat.”

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-31-2016, 11:37 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Distasteful. He hated being looked down upon, disrespected in that retrospect. Yet he refused to act on the greater good. The male had seen enough heart ache in his life, cruelty, he had been the abuser and been on that high throne. He knew the feeling - and yet he was given nothing as life did it took and never gave to him. So he struggled, he struggled with things that no other wolf would even come to understand. Liar had ties to this earth and this place - otherwise he would be gone. No one gave a shit anyway and that's all it would ever be.

Earlier however he had grabbed a rather large doe - the summer had driven many a prey toward the north. Out of sheer anger he caught this creature, paid his respects all in itself. However a ghostly figure would stop his paws, and his lime green eyes narrowed on this form. Out of a foggy image of his memories. Memories he never shared even with himself since maybe pieces of his childhood were gone other than those saved by his father who beat him into nothingness. It was Abelinda. She didn't seem well either.

Liar would approach her, not saying a single word as he dropped the deer in front of her. The man would try to coax her to eat it. He could smell it on her, the sickness, and his heart would feel itself drop. Of course he felt bad but didn't let it known, of course he had been distrustful. The reason being he was always the one left behind, those he loved completely disregarding him. He should have listened to his children when it came to her, so now he would just surface from his horrid thoughts and make sure she was okay.

TAGGED // abelinda

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
08-31-2016, 11:57 PM

Sensitive ears flickered at the sound of paw steps, that nose taking in an all too familiar scent, save for the doe itself. So, he did find her and yet the wraith could not help but wonder - how had her taken her disappearance, her brood for that matter? Simply she had upped and vanished, taking a child with her along the way; one that had attempted to follow her at first before being picked up and taken with. He would remain silent as he approached, that head did not lift nor did those eyes open even as he laid the doe before her. Ears flickered once as those eyes opened finally, only to look at his face. “That can wait; you cannot.” She said lightly, waiting to hear him talk, for him to lash out in anger, grief or anguish, until ten she would not touch the doe. The dull ache in her stomach was not forgotten, nor would it be after so long with little to no food.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 12:21 AM

"I was afraid you left to spite me." Liar stated, but he was happy that she even cared to hear his words. Happiness that could not easily be expressed so he sat himself there. Letting the emotions fester. "Forgive me for thinking ill of you, but that is all I've ever known to those I put an effort towards. I'm glad... that you're back." he truly was. He knew their children missed her, he knew Greed always questioned him. Greed wanted to know more about the Armada's, and Liar at the time had full intentions of having the children take his last name but plans always changed as they will.

He speak nothing of how uncomfortable he truly felt in Ivalice. Since their children resided there and there wasn't anywhere else for them to go. They were growing stronger, and with that the alpha seemed to think him null. Perhaps he could prove his worth in the upcoming raid. Was there a way to make her see that he was a man of his word. He had voiced his thoughts and he had said he could be wrong, and so when he had been wrong his heart skipped a beat.

"I need you." Liar whispered, utterely the words rocked his core. He hadn't realized how much he felt for the woman until he was face to face. The retired king was all the more eager for her own care over his. So, anything else could be put aside.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 12:34 AM

Those eyes blinked once, why would she leave to spite him? What reasons did she have to do such an act, much less what hate would she have towards him? The aging wraith could not find a thing that would match those words; perhaps not quite love but a fondness for the man. “Liar; you've given me no reason to leave you, much less spite you.” Nor anything that she had hard from others, then again she had not heard anything from those outside or within the pack about him. There was no just cause for his worries, save for her vanishing. Those ears flicked at his next words as that muzzle turned to the doe. “And what ill was that of me, Liar?” Most would not want to know, yet Abelinda wanted to know. Simply, a curiosity of the man, but she would not like him more or less for his words. Pulling it closer did she await to see what had to spew forth, knowing he may or may not tell; it was up to him. The next words that came caused her to pause and give him a look. “Just as I need you Liar.” It made her wonder just how far he had fallen for her. With that aside, did she bloody that maw by ripping into the soft stomach of the doe, ears upon him as she fed, not eating too quickly knowing if she did the meal would be lost.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 12:45 AM

"I was under the belief you took the pup and ran away." Liar would explain to her. Even if she did not feel the same fondness that he did, he was a man who just went with the days flow the best he could. Besides, his childhood shortcomings made it difficult to be taken seriously he supposed. "It didn't help that Avalon disregarded my concern for you and the child even if that had been the case or if I had been wrong as I said." he was no expert on emotions, "I have a dreaded feeling it's going to take more effort for her to trust me. Despite me seeing how she works - she's a worthy alpha." Liar then voiced his concerns at that moment. His tail flicked mildly.

"Our children are growing strong, Greed is starting to get more and more curious and ravenous. Since I didn't know much of your family he became quite frustrated so I'm certain he'll be happy that you're back." a soft chuckle left his throat. Ahh, but it was filled with frustrated pain of the unknown up ahead of him. Liar hated not being in control if that was one thing. Regardless he calmed himself since it was the only thing he knew of doing. Seeing Abelinda eat though, it satisfied him none the less. "Perhaps you should seek out your nephew, you were sick?" judging by her scent at least.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 01:02 AM

Abelinda blinked at his word, but she didn't pause in her eating and focused upon it. Simply taking in what was said while also deciding upon how to answer him, as she ripped into the soft and supple flesh of the doe. Aside from the sounds of tearing and eating, was she silent as those ears were upon him. Carefully taking her bites, stripping the doe of the best cuts and organs within, more then something her body craved. Within a few minutes she was done, full for once in so many moons. Taking a few moments to groom herself, did she turn that gaze to him. “Amara wanted to go with, rather then fight with her on the subject I took her.” Short and simple, and it wasn't just because she stole the child, a child that was rightfully hers. “And what concerns did Avalon have about my disappearance?” A simple question, knowing she best learn of what had happened with him and yet Avalon's reasons may have been just a sound as Liar's worry was.

“A wise leader never truly trust easily; one can attempt to do so..but is a foolhardy move.” Knowing one can put their faith into another rather quickly if they so choose to do so, but a wise ruler never truly did fully put their faith or trust in one. There was no telling what the out come maybe, sometimes it was well placed while more often then not it was met with disappointment. “I'll do my best to teach Greed.” It was all she could say, then again it had been so long since Abelinda had upheld those traditions. “I'm afraid it's not an illness a herb can heal, Liar; only time.” For winter and old age did not get along, much less with her. The cold was no kind, not in her old age.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 01:09 AM

That was where he blanked. "I am not too keen on emotions of others to a point. Though it could have something to do with the fact I didn't go out to look for you." Liar let the tip of his tail twitch over the matter. A how dare she feeling overwhelming him for a few seconds. "I didn't go look for you because I was taking care of four hungry pups - especially with how rebellious Greed and Ash can be." those two indeed had two very distinct minds of their own. As Abelinda said that with time it would heal he would not his head. Listen to her wisdom, she was right distrust to a point was represented and perhaps he should have given Avalon the benefit of the doubt. He saw that now more than ever.

"Ivalice will be raiding soon, the pack is becoming full. Perhaps then I can at least show that I can do something." he knew that eventually they would have to expand. Although they needed a reason and what reason he didn't know what. Maybe if he just... spoke with Avalon - he could set things straight. As Abelinda said, any truly good leader had to distrust to a point. But like any other member Liar chose to follow under her, and he felt like she took that too much for granted. It was frustrating when he gave himself and it was thrown into his face.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 01:35 AM

“Did you ask for help?” Or was he too pride ridden to do that? Curiosity simply, not something she could help as she questioned him; old habits died hard. Those ears flicked upon hearing Ash and Greed's name; why did it not surprise her? Though it did make her smile softly at that, knowing being with them again..would be quite the blessing indeed. Seeing them would warm her heart, there was no doubt about that, but such was set aside as she looked to Liar. However upon hearing of raiding did those eyes blink, curious indeed about this but Abelinda did wonder what caused all of this. “I thought this pack was peaceful, why the sudden call to war?” Knowing very well of Avalon lost, they had a lot to lose..and perhaps planning for that would not be a bad idea, in case things went sour.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 01:44 AM

"I asked if anyone found you and amara to call me. If that counts as help." Liar would say. Then a slight smirk appeared on the man's face to Abelinda's comment about the raid. Not really a war, but with the pack bursting with life. They did have to weed out those who would not show an effort. He saw the fire in Avalon's eyes. "It seems she's far more of a grand leader than I thought - but it's also because the pack is full and we can't have dead beats lying around. It's our time to prove whose loyal to ivalice and who can at least provide for the pack." Liar commented. Which was something he fully agreed with in the end. Not that he had much of a choice either.

"I missed you ghostly beauty." Liar would close his eyes for a mere few seconds before opening them again. He missed that fire, regardless of the two of them knowing not much about each other. There was always time to close in on that. "I apologize for my thwarted views, I shouldn't be too paranoid - you are not my past." she was his future after all. The present that was in front of him.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 01:58 AM

A ear flicked and a brief snort let her maw. “More along the lines of having someone babysit, while you spent a few hours a day out and looking for me.” But what he had done, worked as well; just differently. “Truly, but rarely does a raid not lead to war, Liar; we will have to make plans of our own if tings go sour. We do not need to be caught in the middle of Avalon's ambitions and the jaws of another pack or more.” Her brood did not need that kind of life, to be a slave or worse for who knows what. It was not something they would be subjected to. However hearing him, did she rise only to move to his side and lean against him lightly, if he allowed and to bury that muzzle into the nape of his neck. “I missed you and the warm den.” Nothing beat sleeping in the same den with another, not after her experience with Oddity, then again here with Liar. “I and the young will always be the future, Liar; the past must be put behind you and move on; it's all we call really can do.” Least they be consumed by their anger and hate.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 02:04 AM

Well with the same feeling, he hadn't trusted anyone to babysit his children. Though they weren't just his they were hers as well. Perhaps Liar realized, he should have been listening more than talking. As she spoke of this, he nodded his head. It was true, their children were more of that and Avalon was not their ambition. As Abelinda approached him, he would welcome the touch all the more. Yes... abandon the past. He needed to let go of all that fear that his father had instilled in him.

"I will do what you wish Abelinda - whether it seek out a new home or try to take over another. You and our children are what I care for." Liar pressed into the woman. His head moving over the top of hers. The mixing of energies, he felt it with many before, but loyalty was always in his heart. That was what was in front of his face.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 02:11 AM

Abelinda smiled a bit at this of course, only staying good and close to his side, enjoying the feel, the smell and warmth of the man, not something she had experienced much, if at all. “A good start, but wouldn't you have to alert Avalon to your plans upon leaving and taking us with?” A simple question, as she soon reclined to a sit, still leaning against him comfortably. Those limbs were tired as much as she was, a tiredness Abelinda would not be able to shake for a moon or more depending upon how quickly she recovered. Aside from this, they would have to speak of their own plans if they remained within this pack, during the time the raid took place. The raid she would not be taking apart in, but being a healer..it likely would be counted upon; they had to make a choice act before, during or after the raid. The wraith would prefer the first two to the later, for there was no telling what would happen as the raid took lace. Only the gods knew what would happen with those that Avalon choose to anger.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 02:18 AM by Liar.)

"I would, but the worst that could happen is she tells us to stay and we fight for our freedom?" he slightly questioned. "The pups are old enough now Abelinda, if Ivalice is not where you wish to stay then we can go." The male was not against the idea. As it was whether or not they were sure they wanted to risk their lives for Ivalice - it was sure that Abelinda seemed to think it wasn't worth it anyway. "We can discuss it with the pups as well before hand." if they needed a say they could have one.

"As I see it, if we do not wish to pledge our loyalties. It's best to leave and not waste the girls time." He liked Ivalice, but it was a decision to way. He couldn't be worried about angering Avalon, after all anymore than he had. Perhaps she would be happy to be rid of him? Either way, stay or go it was up to Abelinda he was fine with either.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 02:26 AM

A soft hum left her as he spoke, an ear flicked as well. “You would have to fight, as I am in no condition to do so, if it came to that.” Knowing she was far too weak to take up fang and claw against Avalon, then again if possible Abelinda would be happy to leave without any issues. Then again Abelinda had no idea just how much Avalon had changed during her time away. “Shouldn't they be a year old soon?” Knowing they were getting close..they could wait until they were indeed a year and then leave, if the raid didn't happen before hand.

“Perhaps, but we can always try speaking to her about it first, before making a choice or even if one is already made. If fighting can be avoided, it's the best way to go about it.” Knowing they didn't need tensions between them or hate for that matter for some petty reason.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 02:32 AM

"I would like to avoid fighting Avalon - I like her." Like was a net term for him though. That was the only reason why he disliked the thought of her distrusting him in such a matter. "In a few seasons yes they will be a year - still children to me but it will be the time when they can decide if they wish to follow us or stay in Ivalice." He hummed for a bit. It was better to talk things out.

"In a few days time then, how about we both talk to Avalon about our thoughts?" Really he wasn't sure what her reaction would be. Anger or hate towards them? Liar was prime and ready to protect his family if that was the case. After all he didn't know when this raid was taking place, and against.. whome was also the question.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 02:39 AM

A brow rose at his words and she couldn't help but smile a bit, it seemed he had been getting somewhere with his emotions while she was gone. Strange as it was, but Abelinda would not question it. “You like her?” Oh Abelinda couldn't help but tease him a bit, some good humor never hurt in the least. As for his next words, did her voice grow a bit hard. “If we leave, Liar; they will be coming with. I do not intend on leaving any of them behind or without either of us,” Despite her vanishing for a bit; the family had to stick together as he had held them together in her absence. “I do not see why not, rest would be welcomed in the mean time and seeing the young.” It would be an interesting meeting to say the least, to see her brood again. Speaking of, perhaps it was time to leave for Abelinda did very much intend on resting that day.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 03:56 PM

Well then wasn't this a surprise to him. Never had he ultimately found someone who felt so strongly about family as he had. Liar was simply worried about having to drag certain said children with them if they didn't want to go. Though he was a firm believer that they should follow their own paths but be great at whatever they did. Liar had ignored her tease though, as she knew what he meant. Although she would have to realize she couldn't rule out future women in his life if it meant producing young and the like. So far... Abelinda was the only one who had caught his interest in that aspect.

"Then we shall prepare them. Once you speak with Avalon they'll be waiting for you at the den." she knew where it was. Though, the pups would soon be getting their own dens as he had discussed with Greed. Considering Vadim was growing fast and it was becoming cramped, to add Abelinda in there it would be even worse so they had to work out sleeping arrangements.

TAGGED // abelinda

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
09-01-2016, 07:19 PM
He proved to ignore her tease, but Abelinda said nothing as she soon stood though shakily at first, knowing walking around a lot was going to be something not done at all. At best she'd stick to the den or near it at least.. Half wondering if those herbs were still there. “In a few days time I'll speak to her Liar, right now is not the best time.” Turning did she begin to move off towards home, taking her time as that mind mulled over what had been spoken of here. Just how would this all go? There was one way to find out. Abelinda only hopped it went well, a glance was thrown over that shoulder to ensure he was following before beginning off again. Time to see the young.

Exit.