gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
09-04-2016, 06:06 PM

Her life was again thrown for a loop, Myriad had fallen, she had been separated from Max, and now she had grown completely lost. She was fending for herself, but rather poorly. Max had never really given her training in hunting so getting decent meals was rather difficult. Being lost and alone made a large mix of emotions constantly stirring within her mind and leaving her fairly depressed. The hot weather made things much worse, especially with her chocolate pelt. So the young women had stuck with being under the shade all day and moving about at night.

For the day she had settled in the shade of a rather large tree, pressing herself against it's cool trunk. She had some interaction with new faces and though it was boosting her confidence she still had times of depression. She was worried about Max, her mind drifting to the worse possibilities. It was leaving her in a funk despite feeling rather hungry. It had been a while since she had eaten and her diet was mostly rats and some rabbits. They did not last long making her need to hunt more often.

"Talk"
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Kasai

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2016, 03:12 AM

Boring. That was how her day had been going so far. It was hot, and this particular part of the continent was humid. She didn't know what was worse, the drier air of the western lands, or the humidity of the eastern lands. It had to be a coin toss type of decision she was sure, but for now she would deal with it. It's not like she had anywhere else to go or anywhere to be. She was a rogue, and she rather enjoyed it. Then again, she'd yet to find someone worthy or strong enough to follow. And she wasn't the blindly follow kind of girl either.

Oh well. She couldn't remember what it was like to be in a pack anyway. Which she supposed was a good thing. It meant she never felt that homesick pull. Never feeling the disappointment of losing your home should someone strut by and decide they wanted to take it. Nope. The loner life was fine for now. As the silver eyed woman wandered through the nook, she would eventually come across a peculiar sight. Hello...this was different. She slowed her pace, though her approach to the odd creature did not stop until she was a few feet from her. "Well, I guess the heat is finally getting to me. Unless you were born from a blueberry bush, then I don't know what I'm looking at."

Talk like this