Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-04-2016, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 03:01 PM by Jackson.)

He was stuck in a funk since the pack had fallen and his brother was trying to get better. It felt as though he was at loss of what purpose he had in life. He was getting depressed and getting into a funk. He had went to look for Riv and discovered that he had left with Zephyra. Jackson didn't know where, but Jackson was left alone. It made his mood even more depressed now especially since it seemed Xeph would be starting a pack of his own and everyone seemed to want to join it including Armai. The women was the only other that he had felt he could trust and he wasn't to big on how Xeph's pack sounded especially the rumors of all the women all over him, so the young male changed his direction and headed towards the only person he knew to go to. He headed in the direction of Fiori to visit with his uncle Leo, hoping that maybe a visit with him would cheer him up a bit. Maybe Leo would even be able to give him some good advice. He was even hoping that maybe Leo would give him a pass to stay for a couple days to just boost his moral and get him back into training.

Maybe he could get some training from one of Leo's hunters or he wouldn't mind just visiting with the rest of his family in Fiori. He was just hoping that he could pull himself from this funk he was in. He was moving in a swift pace and since where he was staying wasn't that far from Fiori lands it would not take him long at all to reach the territory. He was heading through Tall Grass Plains and decided to slow his pace a little and just take his time through the territory.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-22-2016, 05:08 PM

The tall grass plains. Razor had scented the fact that his brothers pack was gone. Yet he thought nothing of it, since he hadn't been here he didn't know what had occurred. Too busy trying to reunite with his family and get his condition under control. The male slid across the plains easily. Once he spotted his brother Jackson. He smiled, padding over with a slight wag in his tail. He sought to press his nose into Jackson's shoulder. "Jackson it's been a while I hope you're doing well." He rasped as his blue eyes looked up at his brother.

It did seem like Jackson wasn't at his best though, as Razor sat down to relax his ears flicked mildly. Eyebrows furrowing. "Did Riv leave again?" he asked with some concern. He knew their biggest brother had a habit of.... he didn't know. Just being someone who promised something and then easily let his mind wander. That was why they never saw holly really, and Razor had recently seen Epinone.

"Talk"

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-24-2016, 07:55 PM

Jackson had stopped looking at something off in the distance and hadn't noticed his brothers approach. The gentle press of the nose into his shoulder drew his gaze to his brother and immediately a smile grew on his face. It had been sometime since he had last seen Razor and he was relieved that he still looked to be doing well. He mentally kicked himself for not thinking about going to see Razor first and felt rather bad for letting it go this long since he had last seen him. Jackson returned the brotherly affection and pressed his nose gently into Razor's shoulder his tail wagging happily. He pulled back as Razor spoke and nodded lightly.

"I have been good, though struggling at what to do now that Myriad is gone," he replied with a light smile.

He didn't know if Razor or even Leo knew all about what had happened, he was sure they had heard the rumors. He should have just convinced everyone to move to Fiori, with his uncle's permission, and maybe he wouldn't now be alone. He was somewhat surprised at Razor's words though this must have happened before. His thoughts flashed the the words exchanged between him and Holly way back, she had said something similar and perhaps that was why she had grown so bitter. Had she been right? Looking to Razor he sighed slightly.

"I heard through the grapevine that him and Zephyra took off," he replied as he joined Razor in taking a seat. "Granted I don't blame him for wanting to be alone with her, but he didn't even tell me he was leaving."

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2016, 10:53 PM

"Our brother always had a one track mind." Razor said softly as he looked at Jackson who say down. He smiled and let a little wag of his tail show his happiness. "I got lost in Auster not long ago, I saw Epinone there and she's doing well. Living her life." his blue eyes looked down. "I do miss having her and you around, but I believe in fully living our lives how we want. That's what the gods want for us." Razor let his ears flick a little as he watched over Jackson. He had said he didn't know what to do, so something popped up.

"Why don't you join Fiori. There's been a lot of interesting stuff happening since Leo's kids are growing up. Our cousins." Razor smiled towards his brother. "I get to fit in perfectly as a scholar. I study the stars and the gods as much as I want - so there's nothing you wouldn't be able to do if you wanted." He couldn't help but to talk well of Fiori. It had been his home where all else had failed. Plus he never thought he could leave his aunty Amalia behind. She had done so much for him.

"Talk"

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-02-2016, 07:31 AM

Jackson looked to Razor as he spoke and smiled as he did. His tail gave a gentle wag in return, happy that they had run into each other again. As he continued on Jackson felt himself grow numb from shock. He had been lost? He didn't know this and it made him feel ill that he hadn't gone looking for him. He was also shocked to hear that Razor had met with their sister Epinone. He was relieved to find out that she was indeed alive and wished to see her again. He had vary little time with her before she disappeared and missed her dearly. Jackson nodded lightly in agreement. After all that happened he to felt that the gods just wanted them all to live their lives how they wanted to.

"I miss You, Eponine, and Holly I feel like it has been ages since I've seen either of you," he confessed

Jackson felt silly with Razor's idea. Why in the world hadn't the young man thought of that himself. He was just planning to stay for a little until he moved on, but why not stay. He had a lot of family in Fiori and Razor fit in well so there should be no reason that he didn't fit in as well. Plus hunting had been his specialty in the past and it is what he felt comfortable with. With all the young pups he was sure more hunters would be needed. He smiled at his brother again

"I feel vary silly that I hadn't thought of that in the first place. I'm sure Uncle Leo would gladly welcome me back and I have an idea as far as what rank to work for unlike that last time I lived in Fiori." he said with a smile. "Did Aunt Svetlana ever return? How is Uncle Leo holding up."

Raising those kids without his mate was sure tough, but he imagined that the pack would have pitched in where ever they could to help him raise the kids. Jackson struggled with remembering the newest litter. They were so young the last time he was there and he hadn't had a chance to interact with them.

"And if I would've known you were lost I would have went looking for you and I'm glad your safe and sound now. Did you see Holly at all lately?" he said.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-09-2016, 04:37 PM

Razor quietly listened to his brother. Of course Jackson would always get his full attention. That among the fact he was always a good listener. He nodded his head about Jackson missing them. Razor had missed them as well, though he sure did love Fiori. His uncle, his aunty amalia. They were all so kind and sporting in their lives. He was glad to see them every morning on the off chance he was able to at least. "Well the last time you were in Fiori things were complicated." Their mother had died and father had left them. There wasn't much they could have helped about that.

"She never came back. Leo... seems fine but I don't talk with him too much. I mostly hang around aunty Amalia." Razor looked off, a little embarrassed he didn't hang out with his uncle enough. It was also the fact Leo was his alpha. How was that supposed to feel. He looked back at Jackson though. "I know you would've. No I haven't seen here. I haven't even been able to smell her either so where she is, is a mystery." his ears flicked a bit sadly. He knew Holly had it hard, but he hoped she wasn't gone either.

"Talk"