ardent

Stupid and Forgetful!

Zeuca

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Zeuca walked slowly along the Fontamo Bay with Swift on his shoulder as usual. His tail swished gently as he padded along the sand. This was a strange place, he had never seen anything like it before. He sniffed the air softly before continuing to move forward. He stopped for a moment and sniffed the sand before lifting his head to talk to his friend.

"Hey Swift, what is this weird stuff called?"

Swift, the robin which sat on his shoulder simply gave a soft sigh. He had answered this question many times before, but he couldn't remember, it was actually rather annoying.

"Sand Zeuca, it's sand. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Zeuca lowered his ears slightly and then sat himself down. He stayed silent for a few minutes, not saying anything until he slowly directed his gaze towards Swift.

"Well I forget. Sorry"

Swift shook his head gently, before looking back towards him.

"Don't be, it isn't your fault you got such a terrible memory. After all, just remember how long it took to remember my name......oh, wait, you can't."

The two laughed a little before looking towards the sea. It was quiet for the moment. Zeuca knew Swift wasn't being mean or anything, it was true, he did have a terrible memory, and he hated it. It made situations quite awkward for him. He always had to wonder whether he had met somebody before or not, or whether he was having a conversation he had already.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
09-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Sora would make her way to the east side of Boreas to a beachy area that was covered in sand, why had she come here she hated the way sand felt when it got stuck in between her toes. Alisa was used to it but sora hated it. “Why can’t you be big enough so that I can ride or your back?” She would direct towards her companion “Cause if I was I couldn’t ride on yours.” The fennec fox would then smile coyly at the wolf. She was a clever one that fox, Sora didn’t know what to do with her sometimes.
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green