Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-05-2016, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 03:10 PM by Vadim I.)
Teach me to hunt!
Vadim likes to eat, so it's likely that he'd wander off and attempt to learn on his own. This doesn't have to be the case, family can take him to teach him, but if he does go out to learn on his own it leaves room for a stranger to step in and teach him how to improve. Hopefully looking for a long-term hunting/exploration buddy. This can be multiple wolves.

Dirty rotten scoundrels...
Vadim is currently in his teen years and feeling extra adventurous, rebellious, and in need of his own independence. He craves excitement and the need to assert his dominance over practically anything. I'm looking for wolves that would be great for either friendly sparring or rivalry with Vadim, as well as anyone that wants to tag-a-long on exploration adventures.

I'm gonna be sick..
Vadim has a tendency to taste things most wolves wouldn't ever think about tasting. Herbs, bugs, rocks, etc.. there are no limits to what he is willing to put in his mouth (giggity). I'd like him to eventually get into something poisonous that would require the rescue of a healer to keep him alive. Vadim would view them as someone he is in debt to, so that bond can go wherever you'd like. Perfect tool if you need a little dirty work done!

Trust issues..
When I first made Vadim, I really wanted to work in the flaw of commitment issues. He may outgrow this, but in his early years I'd really like for his trust to be broken. It would be GREAT if this was a sibling (cough, cough.. Greed, I'm lookin' at you. lmao) but it doesn't necessarily have to be. Vadim needs to fall for some sort of deception, whether it be a girl he's trying to impress or someone he considers a close friend. It could even be someone offering to help him hunt/show him something new and exciting while luring him into unfriendly territory. The idea is to start him off really naive, so there are a lot of options that will all give me the character development I am looking for.

And finally, romance.
Vadim is teetering on the edge of his loyalties to Ivalice, finding it quite mundane within the pack and often adventuring to other areas. He could either rekindle his loyalty to Ivalice by meeting someone within the pack or get that final push that he needs by meeting someone outside of it. The girl (or guy, really) that I'd like for him to crush on would also share a passion for eating and maybe even be on the chubby side like Vadim is. I would like at first for them to have their differences. Vadim is quite agreeable, but perhaps they are more stubborn. Vadim is humorous, perhaps they are more stern? Vadim is often relaxed and impulsive, perhaps they are uptight and cautious. Vadim questions his feelings for them because of these differences as well as his own commitment issues, but then tragedy strengthens their bond. Perhaps another shows interest in them, causing Vadim to realize his attraction toward jealousy. Perhaps they come to Vadim's rescue by fighting off an attacker or healing him after he'd eaten something poisonous. Perhaps Vadim saves them and in a split second has his eyes opened to their importance to him. This isn't going to be a perfect story. These feelings will confuse Vadim and confusion often leads to aggression for him, or for roaming. Physical fights would be ideal between the two, but would lessen as Vadim learns how to interact with them. Also, he may stray, but he will most likely return depending on how well the plot goes!
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-05-2016, 03:16 PM
throws plot thread at I have a bunch of chars that need plots so feel free to pick whomever c: I'd add valor to that list (my soon to be creed and kav pup) but they aren't born u til the 17th so it'll be a while before I can write with him.

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-05-2016, 03:19 PM
(09-05-2016, 03:16 PM)Shrapnel Wrote: throws plot thread at I have a bunch of chars that need plots so feel free to pick whomever c: I'd add valor to that list (my soon to be creed and kav pup) but they aren't born u til the 17th so it'll be a while before I can write with him.

I think Kharnage would be a perfect rough-housing playmate for Vadim, and they are both in Ivalice!
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-05-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm up for it c: Kharn needs some friends and someone to wrestle with so I can see it going well.