Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-10-2016, 12:30 PM
I absolutely love the new Pokemon Go game, and was wondering if anyone else does too! What Pokemon do you have, who are your top 6, what is your rarest treasure? If you would like to share, please post below, and I will throw mine in as well if this thread takes off :3 Ready, set... GO!

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-10-2016, 03:08 PM
i don't play pokemon go since i don't have a phone so instead i started playing the original games on some emulators i have a goal to 100% all the pokemon games that i can get my hands on. so far ive gotten to vermillion in pokemon yellow and have every pokemon ive run into in the wild so far except abra, my favorite pokemon are bulbasaur, pikachu, and vulpix
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Waaah #GoTeamInstinct!!

I'm a level 16 xD so my pokemon are still really crappy. I think my best is an 869 electabuzz? I'll have to double check. Meanwhile my bf is like a Lv. 24 with a crap ton in the 1000's but he plays it every frickin minute and he's a nut about it. I'll get back to this when I recheck my stuff xD

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!