ardent

Exodus Ancora

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2016, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2016, 07:12 AM by Shrapnel.)
Out-of-Character Name: Shadowed

Character's Name: Exodus Ancora
Character Age: Pup (well, not born yet lol!)
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 36"
Appearance Description: He will make for a powerful fighter, his body husky and well-built for overpowering opponents in battle. With a high shoulder line, his neck is somewhat short and stocky, with thick, muscular shoulders and a deep, broad chest. His base coat color is a light, creamy beige. The markings that break up the creamy hue of his coat are two contrasting shades of brown. Shades of light tawny and dark chestnut or chocolate. He carries the large, intelligent eyes of his mother, but they are multi-colored, carrying mixed traits from both of his parents. The base hue is an apricot amber in both eyes. Within his right eye is a bright ring of green flecks around the pupil. The left eye is flecked with magenta, violet and green, creating a fascinating, mystical appearance to shine in his eyes.
Skills: Fighting, Navigation

Proof of Purchases: Extra Pup and Odd Shaped Markings
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: N/A

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Hey Shadowed! I do believe that you need to purchase a pup pass for Exodus, as there was only one free pup in this litter.

Also I noticed this "His base coat is a bright and snowy white like his mother's. The markings that break up the beautiful white of his coat are two contrasting shades of brown." Exodus isn't white based in his ref, but more of a tawny or a light brown. Unless you are changing that, in which case his reference should reflect this change.

I have to double check on his markings, but you may need to pay for him. I will get back to you about that!

My focus needs more focus.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-17-2016, 07:15 AM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff