gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-11-2016, 06:28 PM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

Well now, wasn't this nostalgic? Karabela stopped at the border of the Orchard as the sun was rising up behind her, warming her back. Birds were singing and the sweet scent of summer still hung heavy in the air and along the ground as peaches were beginning to ripen. She felt a soft pang in her stomach as she thought back to her childhood in Imperium. She missed those days and she couldn't help but wonder how everyone was doing and what Valentine was getting up to now. That was a matter for another time however as she had other duties to attend to. Ivory Ridge was fresh and new, young and budding, and it was time to start extending its roots. She wanted to start opening up trade corridors as soon as possible and of course her first stop would Aerie, the pack of her dear friend Peregrine. Tipping her head back she howled for the alphess. Did Pere know that she had started her own pack? She couldn't remember but either way she couldn't wait to talk politics. This would be a good chance to get her feet wet and also to catch up with a woman she hadn't seen in awhile.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
09-11-2016, 07:33 PM

When a familiar voice rang out from their edge of her lands, Peregrine was fast asleep. She'd closed her eyes for a moment, only a moment, and then suddenly Tsiry was shaking her awake. "Up, you lump of fur, up! Your wicked friend is back." Peregrine blinked, trying to process her words several times in several different ways before she was coherent enough to make sense of them. Wicked friend? Well, that could mean almost anyone, couldn't it? Peregrine snorted and stood shaking her fur out as she went. "Well, hop on then, let's go see what they've got for us." Tsiry sighed.

It was with plesant surprise that the lemur pointed her towards Karabela. When the woman's familiar pelt became obvious among the trunks of the young trees which surrounded them, Peregrine smiled and picked up the pace, practically prancing onto the scene. "Raba! What a wonderful surprise. When Tsiry said someone wicked beckoned, I should have known she meant you." Tsiry scoffed from her place on Peregrine's back, clearly not happy for having been ratted out. Peregrine ignored her and continued on to say, "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Her voice took on a higher pitched, drawling tone of far too much formality in the hopes that it would wring a laugh out of her friend. She truly was glad to see her, and perhaps (secretly) hoped the other woman would at least stay for a day or two so they could catch up.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"