gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-11-2016, 10:19 PM
ooc: Navigation Fenrir's Maw
Also gathering herbs(Looking for eldarberry)

This place was so lush, Fenrir's Maw had the most diversity he had ever seen. At least he still as exploring, but this time had asked Delaney to come along with him. He could get to know her, and she him all the same. Not that he was that amazing, there wasn't much to the simple man. As Qualm felt the green under his paws the colors brightened up his day. Sunlight filtering through the edges of the caves.

Qualm let in a deep breath of air - it felt great to be alive. "While were exploring Delaney is there anything you want to know?" whether it be from healing or mixed in with himself. He didn't mind, he knew how scary a change could be. Though he felt relieved renewed, any words that meant he was now only just starting his own life.

"Talk"

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Herb Gathering: Elderberry

Just recently had settled into the pack Delaney had finished making her own den, which was far from a perfect one. It had been her first time making a den and she had struggled with it, but the final project had made her proud. Last night she got a rather sound sleep despite lacking the warmth from sleeping beside her father. So today she was feeling rather good. Qualm had asked her to come along with him today and she gladly accepted the offer excited to learn more from the male. She was wondering what was in store for today and what she was going to learn, but she was doing her best to contain her excitement and remain calm.

Moving along beside Qualm she easily kept in pace with him and took in the beauty around them. Karabela had picked a beautiful place to claim and the bright colors and sights were enough to lighten anyone's mood. Her ears perked and her eyes looked to him as he spoke. She smiled at him as her mind roved over what she wanted to learn. There was so much she needed to learn about herbs and healing and she knew it was to much to all go through within one day, but she was also curious to learn more about himself. They never got to talk much about themselves and she was curious to learn more about him.

"Well other then all the healing to learn I would like to know more about you. Stuff like where you came from and how do you already know Karabela" she asked.

"Talk"
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-02-2016, 08:56 PM

Qualm was actually quiet pleased with the place Karabela had picked. After spending a majority of his life near the falls where they grew up it was a weird change. However he was seeing the world in it's full glory now. He wasn't chained and he felt up to speed with himself in all entirety. His paws scaling on the mountain side as the sun bore down on them. It was finally beginning to cool with autumn just around the corner. Making it not so hot and unbearable any longer. As he watched Delaney she would ask about him and he hummed for a moment with a smile.

"I was born in Abaven, which is where I was with Karabela. Though I didn't talk with her much, I actually first met her at firefly lake where we spoke about wanting to leave Abaven and I decided to follow her. See when I was little my parents abandoned me and my sister and after I went to find them a giant bird attacked me. I spent most of my life trying to recover and my muscles still are a little stiff today. I left behind my sister but I plan to visit her regularly. I promised I wouldn't leave her like our parents did." his ears flicked for a moment. He didn't really like talking about his parents. Usually it was something he avoided, however he did suppose there was no avoiding it. "What about you?" he asked. "Where are you from?"

"Talk"