Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
08-09-2014, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014, 12:45 AM by Arda.)
Out-of-Character Name: Lolaf
How did you get here?: Not sure to be honest, I fell off a sky skip, lost my memory and just don't see any reason not to stay.

Character's Name: Ardal "Arda" Amestrandes
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 25
Appearance Description: Ardal will be quite lucky that she inherited her mother?s frame, helping to have her pass as a female if only by sight. A small lithe body is housed upon long slender legs; though she lacks the delicate curves and angles of most females. She will come to stand at 25" and weigh only 60 lbs.
When it comes to Arda?s pelt so too will she follow more after her mother, her fur is mostly a light black, almost dark grey. Except for the white of her markings; Starting in a rounded point on her forehead, narrowing onto the bridge of her muzzle and then out again as it nears her jaw, the white flows down the front of her body, onto her chest and covers her underbelly. Ardal?s front paws will also be white.
The pup?s eyes will be an emerald green.

Proof of Purchases: here
[Image: MUKlXeo.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-09-2014, 12:45 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

My focus needs more focus.