ardent

Nep ideas

Neptune

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2016, 10:55 AM
So I got Neptune here. I made his profile at like midnight last night so I haven't finished it yet. I had the idea to bring him in either as a yearling or a pup cause I've made a ton of characters in the past that had big, elaborate back stories and I wanna just drop Neptune into Ardent and have a completely clean slate. Like I may think of some small bit of background about his parents and why he's alone now, but he'll be too young to remember much of it. He'll be more affected by whoever he's around and the threads I have with him. The only thing about him that will stay the same is his appearance and I'll think of a few base personality traits to build off of. But I want him to be a product of Ardent basically!

So I guess what I need first is anyone that might want to take him in and raise him. I haven't decided if I want to get a rouge pup pass for him yet, but that's kind of what I'm leaning toward. I'll decide once I see kind of who is interested. I'm excited!

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-17-2016, 10:59 AM
He can hang with Selene if you want, she's also a yearling.
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-17-2016, 11:01 AM
Fia likes pretty colored wolves c;

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Hakon

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Arian
09-17-2016, 11:37 AM
There's always hakon if you want that ^^ he could adopt Nep and be the first follower for his new pack mwuahahha!

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
09-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Storm would be willing to take him in. She's never had pups and has always wanted to so she is more then willing to adopt young wolves.
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Arsenal could take him in. He'd be a grumpy parent/father, but I have a feeling Neptune would grow on him ^^

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
09-17-2016, 03:14 PM
Sora would take him in, it would be a good expirience for her
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Una

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2016, 11:32 PM
Dragon (the char) would be all for it :D I've been wanting him to kinda find some kid to adopt. It would help so much with his learning how to be responsibles x3

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-17-2016, 11:34 PM
I feel like Jae would be confused with what to do with a child, and it would be pretty funny. xD Pheonix could also take him in but he would probably treat him like a slave more than a younger brother or something. Ummm other than that... Finch maybe? But then he would be in Abaven.

My focus needs more focus.

Ramsay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
09-17-2016, 11:52 PM
Xephyris is another candidate to take on Neptune, he'd raise him with a bit of tough love
All of Ramsay's siblings are allowed to enter any of his threads, regardless of whether the thread is private or not!