gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
09-20-2016, 11:02 AM
So me and Sin need a bad wolf or pack to capture Eniko here. He is pretty easily overpowered with his asthma, and someone who saw that would easily take advantage of him. We are thinking that his brother sent a wolf after him who has been tracking their trail for awhile and then finds them in Ardent. It could be a lone wolf, or someone who brings him to a pack as a trade or something. Would anyone be up for this? A new character would be okay, but we don't really need a brand new character made for this plot since their contribution is quite small. There is also no rush on this, Eniko isn't approved and Sin isn't quite done with Phantom yet. This will be open for a bit because we still want to do some normal posts and settling in before this happens.

As Eniko's guard and protector, Phantom can enter any thread no matter how it is marked.

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-20-2016, 12:50 PM
I have Hakon, and he's always up for kidnapping/claiming for a favor or something - and he isn't really mean to claimed wolves unless they like piss him off which is rare. ^^ Guessing the brother will want Eniko back? Anyway feel free to consider that.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-20-2016, 12:55 PM
His brother wants him dead, so maybe a messenger was going around offering a bounty for him?

My focus needs more focus.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Atlas would totally be up for this. I'd say greed but he's a kid still rofl

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Sounds good eve, we could always decide on what Hakon gets after he delivers Eniko to his brother.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Fable

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2016, 04:53 PM
Well our idea is that Phantom comes to save him and intercept the whole thing, and tries to get him to be taken instead. So depending on how it all goes he might not get anything. XD Haaki would probably offer a royal position though.

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Phantom is going to be intercepting, but I see this going one of two ways?

1) Phantom fights for Eniko's freedom. (Which he will, if the second route isn't an option.)
2) Phantom offers to trade for the well being of Eniko, offering to hunt and serve as long as Eniko is not harmed or mistreated. He can be brainwashed to do just about anything to make sure Eniko does not get hurt, making whoever holds Eniko captive a make-shift alpha of the trio, if they are not an alpha already.
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
09-22-2016, 02:15 AM
If phantom and Eniko offered themselves as members for Hakon's future pack that's more than enough for him. Or something like that.