ardent

Jake's Hoard

Fortune

gems
size
build
player
09-22-2016, 02:46 PM
Hey guys, I'm Jake and I guess I'm still pretty new here but like, here I am.  I have three characters going, but I'm also looking to adopt more-- I'd like characters that have active families, maybe some dramatic dynamics, and something fun to do.  But also, plots for my babes would be fun.  

Fortune Adravendi - Three - Single - Celestial Hunter  
Fortune is just glad to be back with her family.  It feels absolutely amazing to her to have somewhere to be and somewhere soft to land.  Bold, brash, and daring, there's something about Fortune that's a pure passion and energy.  She's happy, and if anyone dares threaten her happiness or her family... they're going to have words.  She's open for pretty much everything, but I'd especially like some hunting buddies for her.  There's also a strong possibility she'll be going to Faite's pack, the sister pack for Celestial.  

Selene - yearling - single - no pack/rank
Selene is my little moonlit child, and she's so so so happy to meet everyone.  She's so ready to show what she knows, and show how she feels, to absolutely everyone.  She wants to know, needs someone to teach and tell and spend time with her.  Just to have one on one time with an adult makes her so happy, and really anything more than that leaves her elated.  A wanderer by nature, but a friend to all.  Maybe a little band of gypsies would be cute, especially a little band of wild yearlings.  She's tiny, and she lives for people to underestimate her.  It's her absolute favorite, and she'll insist to anyone that will listen that she's just as (insert thing here) as they are.  Selene is pretty open for absolutely everything.  She'd also be a really good study for an amateur healer that's learning how to deal with anxiety disorders.  Selene is a fairly easy study, but she needs support more than anything else.  

Poser Volkov - three - single - no pack/rank
Poser is my newest babe, and he's got a detailed backstory and he's seen a lot of rough things.  He's a borzoi, not a wolf.  He's a massive homosexual and a but of an attention whore-- anyone who'll give him the time of day, anyone who will pick him up and fill his heart up, he'll take it.  My idea for him is a mostly bachelor oriented pack, eventually.  Wild hearts living under one roof, coming and going, living in paradise-- well cared for, well loved, fairly promiscuous with each other as well as females if they're so inclined.  Poser is less likely to take on females, but it's only because he's scared that they're going to outshine his beauty.  He's another one that's open for everything, but I'd love a lot of short, flirty romances.  It's what makes him happy, after all-- companionship and all that.  He's got some issues with nightmares and the like, and would like support for that as well.  And friends, friends are not bad.
EDIT: Here's the info for the YGC

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Acapella x Fortune ;; First cousins!!! I have no idea how much Fortune would know about her, Ella's father tried to explain all the family to her and was sure to mention her at one point. I would love some family bonding time with the two! Plus Acapella is a hunter for Celestial also and would absolutely love to be her hunting partner!! She has been in search of a hunting partner and I can see the two of them working out great. Do you currently have open Fortune threads somewhere? I know you have a bunch of open threads made.

Jackson x Fortune ;; It looks like Jackson will be joining Faite's pack when it gets up and going. He is also a distant cousin (I believe) of Fortune and would love to spend time with his extended family members. Also he is another Hunter of mine and would love to be a hunting partner of her's when the new pack is up.

Laisren x Fortune ;; Distant cousins again :). This boy is still young and his skills will lie in fighting and hunting. So if this lady doesn't mind teaching him a few lessons in hunting that would be awesome. He generally likes to roam the packlands and would be up for company
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Ella & Fortune -- I think I alluded to Fortune at least some what knowing of Ella at some point haha. Family bonding would be great, a hunt would be lovely. I have three open Fortune threads up, but I could also put one up in Celestial if you'd like!

Fortune & Jackson -- would be fun hunter buddies as well. Fortune is really missing her brothers, as she spent the bulk of her childhood being the obnoxious only girl in the litter, so it may be fun for her to pick up that weird sisterly role maybe with Jackson? She'll embarrass him in front of girls he likes and stuff of the like.

Fortune & Laisren -- She'd love to give some hunting lessons, she's a total badass like that hah. They'd be fun to spend some time together, and she's sorta developed a soft spot for youth.

Selene & Jackson -- Could also maybe meet? I'm not sure on the terms or context, but they may be fun. I've got an open Selene thread up, or I could start one somewhere if you maybe want to see how they contextualize together?
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2016, 09:39 AM
Arsenal X Fortune- Maybe they can be hunting buddies. Arsenal may also be joining Faite's pack (I haven't decided yet) so it'd be a way to get them to meet up some.

Arsenal X Selene- They've already met before, but maybe they could go stargazing or exploring together? Just a simple thread where they don't do much.

Arsenal X Poser- I can sort of see a fling of sorts going on here? If I don't throw Arsenal into Faite's pack, he'll definitely be staying with Poser at some point.

Alina X Fortune- They haven't met yet, but I could imagine that one drags the other on adventures, and Fortune has to explain what everything looks like?

Alina X Selene- They didn't get off to the best start. Still, I'm planning on having Alina be a healer, so maybe they could have threads about that?

Alina X Poser- I'm.....Not sure how this would turn out. I guess we'd just have to thread them and see how it goes.

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-29-2016, 03:02 PM
Fortune & Arsenal -- hells yeah, she'll hunt with anyone that's got a pulse lol. She'll show him the tricks of the trade, it'll be fun.

Selene & Arsenal -- yeah, she's having a tough time figuring him out, it's weird for her. They're also the same age so they may be like. Idk. "Coming of age" friends or something, it might be nice to have someone she can figure things out with?

Poser & Arsenal -- if Arsenal doesn't go to Faite's pack, he's got a spot with the Young Gods Club if he ever wants one. They'd be a fun fling, but keep in mind that Poser is immensely volatile. He's a powder keg on the constant edge of explosion, and he tends to hurt people more emotionally than physically when he loses it. So he's got a warning level, but his approach is always 'well it was fun while it lasted.'

Fortune & Alina -- that would be fun, she's good for that. She's got a soft spot for younglings.

Selene & Alina -- yeah that was rough, haha. Selene couldn't heal her way out of a cardboard box, that's actually Poser. Selene is good at getting her feet torn up though lol

Poser & Alina -- Poser is a healer, mostly by virtue of self medicating his messed up forefoot and crippling anxiety. He knows a lot of things (many of them recreational) that he'd be happy to share.
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Aeru

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-29-2016, 04:41 PM
AERU X POSER
- We already have a thread of them going pretty well (I would like to say). She would count him as a friend and is pretty open herself. She would enjoy coming to visit now and then, perhaps testing new herbs with him. And as for outshining, she isn't into the 'popular' kind of thing or for attention really but I could see her stroking his ego and even putting him on a pedestal to reel in some lovely gentlemen. I quite enjoy their threaad. :3

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Poser & Aeru -- Poser is rather fond of her lol, his little pigeon. They're fun together, and he appreciates her company, she kinda rescued him when he was in a low spot. They'd be great friends.

ALSO: edited the main post to link to the YGC, Poser's potential pack hopefully.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]