gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-25-2016, 01:01 AM

Heather missed the healer training. It sort of made her upset, because she wanted to at least have some sort of knowledge about it. Show that she was involved - she sighed slightly. It was no big deal though, she was going to be a fighter mainly. As she walked through the mangrove she quickly forgot that she had been upset with herself maybe even disappointed. Her tail flicked off to her side, she was now seeking out Lionel. She could distract herself with him at least. She would have thought about giving the borders a once over but maybe it'd make her father upset if she did that too much.

Also... perhaps she'd tell him her plan to become the princess. How she was going to work her hardest for all of them. This was something she really wanted and of all wolves she loved Lionel and his opinion. He was the reason she had decided to stay when it came to the family. Heather's head lowered trying to find his scent.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-25-2016, 04:23 PM

Well the healer training had been a mess. At the beginning he'd been really excited for a scavenger hunt, but then he'd realized he didn't know the names of any of the herbs or what they looked and smelled like. In the end he'd taken it as a learning opportunity and had paid extra close attention to what plant everyone brought back, what it looked like, and if it had any particular smell to it. By the end of it he'd felt at least a little bit more confident about it, though he'd been disappointed to see that none of his siblings had shown up to it.

Today he found himself seeking on of his siblings out. Now that they were students he wanted to tell someone all about the healer training. He felt excited by the prospect of learning everything he could and was eager to share what he'd picked up from their aunt Amalia. Heather's scent was the first he came across so he followed it eagerly. When he found her though she seemed to be searching for something.

"Hey Heather!" He called out to her. "What are you up to?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-25-2016, 04:40 PM

Once she heard her brothers voice she jumped up excitedly. Her tail wagged as Heather ran towards him. Fully speed ready to crash her body into his but not harshly. As she smiled she backed up a little bit and let a laugh escape her lips. "I was looking for you Lionel. I was sorry I didn't make it to the healer meeting - I ended up going on another patrol around the borders on my own." she said as she shuffled on her paws. "I have a lot to tell you! But after I wanted to know if you wanted to spar with me." Heather would sit herself down. She knew the basics but maybe that way she could gauge herself. Though she wasn't quite sure how she'd react to pain or anything.

"And your sly, making dad change us to students like that." she smirked a bit. It made her blood run with competitiveness. It meant she had to work twice as hard, in which that was what she was going to do. It filled her will all sorts of determination and even if her brother wasn't going to support her she was going to try her best.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-25-2016, 04:54 PM

Heather perked up when he called out to her and then dashed towards him haphazardly before crashing into him, though not as hard as he'd expected. He braced himself for her weight and nudged her neck with his nose. He was delighted to see her! She stepped away and he grinned at her s his tail waved back and forth behind him. To his surprise it seemed she had been looking for him. She even apologized for not showing up at the healer training and gave him the reason why she'd been missing. A border patrol? That sounded like fun. He decided he'd have to go with her some time.

"It's okay, but you missed a very fun session! Aunt Amalia let us do a scavenger hunt, but I didn't get to really participate since I don't know much about herbs yet." He grinned sheepishly.

His interest piqued as she mentioned she had a lot to tell him. An eyebrow rose curiously and ears flicked as far forward as they could go. She mentioned a spar and he nodded his head eagerly. He hadn't really had much time to practice fighting at all (or attended any meetings for it yet) but the thought of it still seemed like fun!

"Sure, a spar sounds great." He agreed. His grin turned almost apologetic as she mentioned the change in rank. "Honestly I'd only talked to Dad to see if he'd change my rank, not all of ours." He said with a chuckle. "So I hope you guys aren't too mad at me." It didn't seem like Heather was at least. "What was it that you wanted to talk about?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-25-2016, 05:09 PM

Well still regardless of what triggered it Heather was a little glad. It made her feel like she needed to work harder. Hearing about the scavenger hunt made her want to hit her head against something. How much of an idiot could she had been. Regardless the question came up of what she wanted to talk about. "I want to be the princess." she puffed out her chest a little as she looked him over. "I'm going to do whatever it takes, I'm determined to get that rank." she told him.

So with that she hopped back a bit, putting maybe five feet between them. Though she wasn't sure how he wanted to start this. Heather would also wait to see his reaction to what she had said. Of course she feared rejection, but she wouldn't back down. She was going to push through with whatever it took. Heather wanted to be strong.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-28-2016, 03:21 PM

Lionel was a bit shocked by her exclamation. His eyed widened slightly as she puffed out her chest. He had pretty high aspirations himself (trying to learn everything was a bit much after all) but he certainly had never pictured himself being the heir to Fiori. Dad's job didn't quite strike him as something he'd be good at. The fact Heather wanted to be princess was a bit shocking, but he felt a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He supported it if it was what she wanted to work towards.

"That's great Heather. I'll help you if I can!" He wasn't sure how he could, but training together was a good start.

She backed up and put five feet between them. To be honest he wasn't sure what to do either. He wasn't sure if his sister had had any training yet in fighting, but he knew he hadn't. He'd meant to seek out Athena or someone to train him, but he hadn't gotten around to it yet. He feared bothering someone if they were busy. He didn't want to interrupt anyone and be rude. Still, he was willing to give this a shot if it made Heather happy.

So with that thought in mind he lowered his head and flattened his ears. He knew he was supposed to protect his throat and try to stay on his feet, but that was about the extent of knowledge he had. Deciding to make the first move, he lunged forward to try and close the distance between them. Jaws gaping, he aimed to try and ram into her and snap at her face to distract her if he could.

Lionel vs Heather for Spar

Round 1 of 3

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: Worst fight post ever lol. I'm just going on the basis he doesn't know anything so no promises on this being a good fight xD

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
11-05-2016, 08:37 PM

Heather hadn't had any training either, but she was a determined woman. Somehow she wanted to take a deep breath and make herself as best as possible protected. She raised her hackles as she had done when angry, spread out her limbs equally seeing as she wouldn't be able to attack properly if she wasn't balanced. Her toes spread and tried to dig into the dirt, her tail leveling with her spine. Ears pinning to the back of her head as she crouched slightly, bending her knee's at the joint. This was the extent of what she felt was right. Then charging straight forward the girl opened her jaws and attempted to clamp her jaws onto Lionel's left shoulder. The area where it connected with his neck. That fleshy area had to have cause some pain.

Lionel vs heather for spar
1/3

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-14-2016, 07:48 PM

ooc: Since you didn't acknowledge Lionel's attacks in your last post I'm going to assume they hit. I'll let you choose where Lionel's teeth graze at her face/where his shoulder hits her chest and how bad each attack is.

Lionel hadn't exactly expected her to charge forward so soon. Her teeth missed their initial goal since he had rammed into her first. He felt his left shoulder crash into her chest (where exactly - you can choose) and his teeth grazed at her face (you can also choose, as stated in my ooc note). A light pain sprang up where his bone had met her chest and yet it was only minor. Certainly not enough to cause him to back away.

He felt himself settling into his natural instincts a bit more. His legs were spread evenly apart to match up with his shoulders and his claws dig into the earth for traction with his toes splayed. He kept his head tucked and his tail flagged out behind him for balance. His ears flattened against his skull and his hackles raised as adrenaline coursed through his body.

Instead of her teeth hitting his shoulder they instead sank further closer to where his left shoulder blade and neck met. More pain followed by the scent of blood (moderate bite) and he tried his best not to focus on it. He had to make this challenging for her if she was going to prove that she was worthy of being the princess!

Lionel's right front paw raised, spreading his weight evenly to his other three legs, as he tried to wrap his leg around the left side of her neck in front of her shoulder blade by the neck. He wanted to be able to keep her close. Simultaneously he made a move to try and bite right below her cheek in the hallow where the cheek met the neck. At the same time he tried to push himself forward with his hind legs in an attempt to wrestle her backwards to make her lose her footing.

Lionel vs Heather for Spar

Round 2/3

Walk, "Talk" Think