Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-26-2016, 06:58 PM
So, a while ago I posted a scarcity notice, when I think I really should have posted an absence notice instead. Life has gotten super crazy for me, it's my senior year and I loaded up on classes and a job and a crap ton of other responsibilities. Plus I have things like college applications and scholarships to deal with, and... let's just say I'm losing my mind a tiny bit. I have no time at all for the fun things I like to do, like writing and art and just being lazy and surfing the internet. So, until I have time for those things (and muse to do them with) I'll have to say goodbye. Except, don't worry, because it's not really a goodbye. Just a see you later. I'll miss you guys while I'm gone!

As far as my characters go, my only two really active ones are/were Solveiga and Ricochet. Solveiga is all mine, so I'll be able to bring her back when I return. For now, assume she has gone through a tough time losing her mother and needed time alone and has decided to temporarily disappear to go in search of her brother. Bri, if you want to do a Solvulus goodbye thread just skype me and I'll make it happen. You know I love the two of them and I hope to continue their story when I return. However, you know that I don't expect you to feel tied down and if a better match for Reg comes along in the meantime, snatch that lovely lady up and don't worry about Solv!

Ricochet, however, is not completely mine. Shrap, if you want to take her back you can. I should really only be gone a few months (hopefully), but you have all rights to her and I won't be mad if you give her to someone else who can be active with her!

I think those are the only arrangements that really need to be made. I'll promise to pop in and say hi on the cbox, so keep an eye out for me! Love you all :DD