gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
10-03-2016, 02:43 AM

Suddenly the season had changed, but it was a good feeling. Time was passing, and here he was, checking on the boundaries of the pack he'd established. Besides, he'd grown tired of the summer heat, and he was ready for the temperatures to shift. Some of his members didn't seem as eager, but he knew in time they would come to love the place that they called home. He was already pleased with it. The view was unique; beautiful, tranquil and harsh all at once. The black sand and palm trees gave it a warm feel, and then the breeze off the frigid sea would remind anyone that this was not a tropical place. It was fabulous. Large paws sunk into the charcoal-hued sand with each step as Xephyris moved past the trees, making his way to the furthest border. He didn't expect to see anyone here besides his pack mates, but it was always worth a look. As he moved along, he wondered where everyone was - the beach was expansive, and stretched on as far as the eye could see, so it was possible the wolves were somewhere at the other end, or even off exploring neighboring territories. Shrugging, he continued onward, stopping every now and then to mark the border, his thoughts vaguely mulling over the things he would occupy himself with for the rest of the day.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-16-2016, 08:07 PM
She had been a laze. She knew that perfectly well with her stomach full of children. Though that was not exactly the thought that covered her mind. She was supposed to be a leader to these wolves which was what she determined ahe should do for the time being. Though unknown how long she would be sticking around limno would let her paws carry her hefty body until she spotted xeph. Giving a short smile she let it fade when she hopped to him.

"Hey xeph" she greeted him, with a bit of a conscious mind. "Do you think im a problem by being here?" She asked him as she looked around for a second. "I have a lot of wolves judging me by their looks before they even know me. Of course i dont know their situation either." This was just something that had been bothering her was all.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
10-17-2016, 02:49 AM

Broken from his thoughtful daze, he turned to see Limno hopping toward him in her usual way, although her form was much larger than the last time he'd seen her. He hadn't developed much attachment to her, but seeing her the way she was now, heavy with his own spawn, a peculiar spark of affection flitted within him. With so little thought or fear, this woman had made the split decision to carry his children - she'd trusted him in a way, to not take off on her, to provide her with what she needed in order to safely bring these pups into the world. It was endearing in a strange way he couldn't comprehend, so he smiled to her as she approached. "Hello, Limno," he greeted her shortly, feeling like she had come here with something to say, so he remained silent.

It seemed she was concerned about some of the other wolves, undoubtedly the ladies, giving her dirty looks since she'd been here. She wondered if she was causing problems by being here. His smile faded somewhat, his brow furrowing. Ah yes, the rivalry between Limno and the other women was obvious, and clearly it was making her uncomfortable. She didn't know exactly what she'd walked in to when she'd gotten involved with him. "Try not to worry too much, Limno," he tried to assure her, "As you must have noticed, I share affections with several women. Of course, they don't exactly agree with that, and there is an obvious hostility between them, and you. But, you are the mother of my children, so I assure you, I won't let anything bad happen to you." He grinned at her, adding in a wink. Would she believe him?

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-17-2016, 12:42 PM

Limno listened to the man carefully. It was as she thought, they were a bit wary of her because they saw him as "their man" which to her was no problem but if it caused an issue then there was something to deal with. The pregnant woman gave a flick of her tail she knew he wasn't in love with her. It was a fickle feeling not developed over one night - and of course she simply would be taking advantage of him. She was bored already, as soon as the brats could whelp she would be gone she simply was playing the part. Limno smiled at the man.

"Thank goodness I thought it was something else." she breathed then looked at Xephyris. "It's good that you won't let them tie you down though Xeph. There's nothing wrong with sharing affection among more than one woman. In fact sometimes it's the better choice no ones heart generally gets broken too often if there's at least a mutual understanding. Wolves are simply taught monogamy is normal, so it's an odd concept I suppose." she said as she sat next to him. They weren't mates but they could be friends.... up until she left.
""