Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
10-03-2016, 06:44 AM
Áki had yet to hear from Renhett since they'd decided on what to do, so he wasn't sure if it had worked at all. Maybe they'd need to try again? Or perhaps she had gone back on her word? It wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to him.. it wouldn't take much effort to search for another woman, though finding one who would agree to his stipulations so easily might be more difficult next time.

He wasn't using to really.. seeking others out. But he was curious, and couldn't contain the nagging desire to know more. Lifting his tusked head to the sky, he let loose a call for her, tinged with an inquiry he couldn't bother to hide. When it was finished, he'd recline in the tall grasses - this was where they'd met, and he could only hope Renhett might be nearby and answer him.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-03-2016, 09:54 PM

Renhett always made sure to have Aki's trail thick in her mind. If he needed her it would be a breach of contract not to show up. After her talk with Bass though as well she needed to discuss her plans for the future with him. She wasn't going to go back on her promise no matter what. No matter how much it hurt her she wanted to do this for Aki. Stranger or not - she liked the way he lived loved the way he spoke and his way of life was something she didn't want to take away from him. If it meant giving him children in which he would teach to live the way he did - then she full fronted wanted to give that to him.

However herself, wanted to remain in Abaven. So as her paws carried her to the call, the pregnant woman would sit tall looking at the huge man. A small smile appearing. "Aki, sorry I didn't come sooner. I just got done talking with an old friend and I was meaning to speak to you." she came closer and took a seat. "I'm most definitely pregnant. So there's no need to worry about that. How have you been fairing?" she questioned. Wondering when she should bring up that she wanted Aki to meet Bass. That she wanted to stay in Abaven as well?

"Talk"

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
10-04-2016, 06:01 PM
If she didn't come, he didn't know what he would do. Though she had promised him this, it felt like a rather one-sided plan still; perhaps he would do nothing at all. His plan to have children had been a rather sudden one, and perhaps it might leave him just as quickly.

But.. he didn't have to wait long. It seemed that she had been nearby, and a surprised grin appeared on his features as she drew near. His tail waved behind him, briefly batting against the grasses he sat on. "It's not a problem," he assured her readily, shaking his head side to side as he examined her. She didn't took particularly different than he'd seen her last, but it hadn't been much more than a few weeks either. "I've been well, but never mind me. How are you?"

Renhett was the one doing the hard work, after all. "If you need anything at all, let me know. Food, shelter, safety." He shrugged his wide shoulders, not sure if she'd need any help but it seemed the least he could do for her.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-05-2016, 12:02 PM

Yet again he didn't seem to waver in being a gentle giant. Of course she would never wish to be on the other side of those tusks of his. She nodded her head towards him as she flicked her tail. "Actually I've been doing well, but I want to ask you something." her eyebrows furrowed for a moment. Trying to read Aki carefully. "Recently after talking to this old friend... I kind of want to be in his pack. I explained the situation to him and I did try to offer after your kids were born to join but it seems like he'd feel safer if I was in the pack. His name is Bass.... he's kind of like a father to me." she lowered her head for a moment and then raised it again.

"It would mean that I'd be taken care of at least and you wouldn't have to worry. I got my point across that these kids aren't going anywhere besides to you." She rose herself and looked at Aki. She trusted him, so she'd let herself fully knowing that. He would raise some bad ass kids that was for sure. Or would he hate her for trying to make the situation more complicated.

"Talk"

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
10-10-2016, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 07:08 PM by Áki.)
She wanted to ask him something? Aki was a bit surprised, as he had called her here to meet. What she could possibly want to ask him, though, was beyond him. His mind jumped, wondering if she was reconsidering the plan that they had gone over, and his brows furrowed ever so slightly as he gazed at her.

The fact that she wanted to be in a pack was not too surprising, though she seemed more the.. free type, like himself. He considered her words carefully.  "Well, it is your choice," he started gently, shrugging his shoulders slowly. The ruler was like a father to her - and at least there, his children would be cared for, though being too cared for could be an issue too. What if this Bass guy decided she should raise them in his pack? If he wanted her to be safe, wouldn't he also feel the same about any children she whelped?

"If you think it's best, then it likely is," Aki said confidently. He wasn't entirely comfortable with the thought of his children being born within a pack. He knew how protective they could be of their own.. but Renhett emphasized that they were still his, and that wasn't changing. Nothing in the way she spoke made him doubt her, so dwelling on it wouldn't help the situation any. He wouldn't blame her for her choice, even if it was not one he could ever truly understand.