Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-06-2016, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 07:19 PM by Arke.)
So I'm pretty overwhelmed. Between commissions, trying to make ends meet, and so much more I just do not have time for all the characters I have. I've felt intimidated to try and post with any of them because I know I'm holding up threads and just ugh... So I'm cutting characters down to those who I simply adore / can't get rid of / donated a lot to bring in.

The characters I'm going to keep are as followed::

Akemi, Alfred, Carletta, Enlil, Ganta, Maria, Marina, Thanatos, Vitus {Plus Pyrrhus and Felicien}.

It kills me to cut so many, really, but I can't keep pressing and pretending things are okay when they're not. I don't have time for so many babies anymore. I understand if people don't want to adopt to me anymore but guys I really need to cut down on who I'm playing. I honestly feel like a dick but... e.e I don't know what else to do. I honestly debated completely starting over with just Pyrrhus but couldn't do that so... Here we are.

If you are interested in any of my other characters send me a pm to discuss about potentially adopting them out. Some will be flat out no, but I might part with others.