Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-09-2016, 04:41 PM
He is... not happy. There's something about Poser that's empty, and it has been for a while. There's usually some sort of void that comes with being... on your own. He'd been on his own for how long now? It had been winter when he'd been thrown out, it had been winter when he'd nearly died. It would be winter again shortly. It was basically always winter on his insides, and it bled to his outsides. It bled in general. He ached. The man moved with a certain stiffness, a certain uncomfortably in his own skin. Though the shadow is usually confident, things changed. Things had a way of changing.

Poser is changing. Maybe he was dying. That's the thing-- everyone is dying one day at a time. Marching on towards a fading light. Sucks to suck, right? He moves toward the hot springs, unsure of what to think. It should help his battered foot, but he's careful with it. He'll always be careful with his foot, as if the tissues coming apart would be his undoing. That's the thing about Poser-- he's already fairly undone by his very existence. A little more won't help.

Afternoon in the east, not too chilly yet. Early autumn, with the trees considering turning yellow. Maybe he'd go yellow and then bright red, and then turn to dust in the wind. What a thought that was. Poser approaches one of the pools, flicking at the water with his bum foot. Right. Water. Warm, natural water.

Fucking weird.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-09-2016, 04:48 PM

Usually he would come to the hot springs to maybe help his lungs. Sitting in the hot water helped pull down the amount of his attacks too. However the taller male would sit in a bush watching the stranger that he saw. Right, Fiori was no longer the controller of these lands. It was open to any strangers and this one while smaller than Razor indeed looked a bit off. Scent filling his nose, Razor pulled his ears back. However maybe he needed help so he decided to trek forward.

The lithe male despite his size came to stand five feet away from the other. "Excuse me. You need help?" his voice was soft as it usually was with a stranger. As he tucked his tail between his legs. He tried to make sure he would have a quick escape back to the pack lands should anything happen.

"Talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Poser has been caught in a rare analytical moment. He's so not used to playing the smart guy, but here he is. The water is warm, it had to have healing properties of some sort. He had to be able to think this through, but he had a feeling it would be good for his foot. Warm water, moving water, it would clean and soothe. It should clean and soothe, right? He splashes once more, careful.

Someone is here, and someone is close. Poser's head is low, if by nature of his breed. Brilliant eyes flicker to the man's face, head canting gently to the side. "I was just thinking," Poser's words are soft, colored by the Russian accent he had yet to shake. Pulling the wet paw from the water, shielding it slightly from view. It had been injured, and it had never healed correctly. Wouldn't want to look like a cripple, right? There's a gentle smile on his face, trying to steady his breathing. "Do you now much about these springs?" Right. Ask a question. A neutral question.
your charged touch
poser

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-18-2016, 05:32 PM

Ahh, Razor nodded his head looking off to the side for a moment. Thinking, Razor tended to do that a lot. Also since his guidance was among the stars and within himself. As the blue eyed male looked at the other he was asked a question. "My pack used to own these lands before we took the falls instead. They stay hot all year around. Good for sore muscles. I wouldn't soak your paw in it too long though makes things soggy." at least from personal experience. Razor still kept his distance from the male though.

"My name's Razor." Razor introduced himself. He had already made it known that he belonged to a pack. His legs were on edge ready to go back to the territory within a moments notice. If it needed be at least.

"Talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-20-2016, 06:46 PM
He is a lot of things, but coward is not one of them. Coward is the farthest thing that POser can think of himself. There are so many awful, terrible things... coward is the worst. To have no honor? No. He would not attack someone without being provoked. Not in a situation like this. Though the creature before him was guarded, Poser tried to make himself as open as possible. Everyone was looking at him funny in general around here, being... a not actual wolf. Right. A horse of a different color. But this creature, this Razor creature... either he didn't notice or he didn't care. Poser would take it. He would take what he could get when it came to his position here. Things get a little difficult when you barely know who you are, yourself.

Right. The creature speaks, and he nods along. Cocaine chic figure... does he have any muscle mass to be sore about? Ha. Still, he smiles softly and nods along. A creature from a pack. Disappointing, as he's looking for members of his club, but still a source of intrigue. The YGC would grow on its own, anyway. Poser shouldn't have to look. They'd fall into his lap, much like this creature had. "I suppose soggy isn't the way to go. Maybe a swim would be nice, I just don't want to go alone." He's leading the creature, making a statement that... well, ideally the end would justify the means.

A name. Razor. How, ah, edgy? He cracked himself up, but didn't really bother laughing. Poser was well aware how absolutely hilarious the inside of his head could be. Or terrible. Six of one, half dozen of the other. "Poser, charmed." Right. Charmed. The Russian man would be polite as ever.

So it goes.
your charged touch
poser

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 12:39 AM

It didn't matter who it was, generally Razor was a skidish guy anyway. He kept to himself, didn't bother anyone and he felt his walls slapping right back up again. Regardless if poser was trying to be friendly, the sudden invitation that he didn't want to swim alone had him on edge. Razor's hackles raised a little as his heart pounded against his chest, scrambling for a sense of words for a second. Though he knew Poser meant well, he unconscious moved on his paws. Shuffling in his spot as he stayed reserved. Razor smiled nervously, giving off an uncomfortable laugh that was a slight wheeze.

"I'm sorry, I can't swim very well in the springs. Not now anyway, funny as it is I can only soak a bit before my lungs start to ache." he wasn't completely untrue. However he simply didn't want to jump into these waters with what he considered to be a complete stranger. He merely knew his name and his accent and thus far Razor wasn't getting any comfortable feelings as he probably should have.

"Talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Poser very well may be the fastest man in the lands, pound for pound. Hell, the creature weighed next to nothing for his height and longed to run in those ways. Running was meant for chasing, chasing was meant for running. He would run for ages, and he could run for ages. That was the way he would always be. In his bones, in his blood, and in his breeding. There's something hard to place. Always hard to place. He wouldn't bother hurting or aching today. Never would the shadow bother with his wolf slayer breeding, not unless it was important that he do. Today was not that day. Today he was too gentle and too careful.

Quick. Always quick, but he sits far off. Far, far off. Everything about the shadow is far away. Yet here he is. Here he is close enough to this creature but far enough away. "I can get you something for your lungs, if you'd like... for the pain, at least." Softly, his tail wags. Poser tries. Fuck, the shadow is trying so hard. He will always try. That's what he aims for at least.
your charged touch
poser

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-27-2016, 09:07 PM

Razor shook his head, while he greatly appreciated the gesture he didn't quiet know how to feel about this man. The vibes he gave off were unsettling and every bone in his body told him to leave it be. Razor knew he wasn't strong enough to fight back that was for sure as he gave a smile towards power. "No no it's fine, I've got herbs back home that my aunt prescribed me." he also didn't want some foreign medicine that he might be allergic to or otherwise he might be getting drugged.

"You go ahead I'll be right here, maybe not in the water but it's still not alone." Razor tried to convince the male it was alright to go swimming alone. It wasn't like Razor was trying to leave just yet. As badly as he wanted to. Reminding himself if something went wrong the territory was directly behind him and around him. There was safety in fiori.

"Talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-27-2016, 09:42 PM
Poser is curious about the creature, about the prevailing scent of fear in the air. He wasn't that terrifying... was he? A wolfhound sure, but he lacked the strength to take down another creature. Sure this one was weak, but he's a healer. But he's a collector of broken things. Poser is reminded once more of the man he'd left behind, of what they'd done to him on the way out. He aches for the Hatter, for the same blue eyes that reflect out of Razor's skull. He wouldn't give the notion any heed. The shadow is too smart for that. He pretends to be. The tricks his scattered mind play on him can be too much sometimes. Today he'd remain even tempered. He'd stay okay.

"Ah maybe it's a bit dangerous now, I dunno." Poser tries to stay lukewarm on the subject, but the question gnawing away at his brain is far too much. It's a long moment of pawing af his reflection later that he looks to the man, head cocked to the side. "Why are you scared of me?" He hadn't been a monster in this place. He's been polite, quiet even. It was rather unlike the young god, but he was reinventing himself. He'd tried to, at least, one day at a time.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-27-2016, 10:10 PM

The dreaded question had appeared, and Razor found himself tongue tied and he shifted on his paws. Looking down for a moment - of course the other deserved an answer right? "I just am, strangers can scare me easily." he muttered. "And to be honest my gut is telling me you're an odd.... one." his ears flicked as he looked off to the side and expressed a nervous rather shameful smile. Oh how rude of him, but it had been the truth.

"I uhh don't work well with others unless they're family most of the time. And being with a lone wolf after so long I guess has put me on edge." Razor looked back to poser. He still shifted until he was again a few feet away. That made him a lot more comfortable if anything at all allowing him to breath.

"Talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Razor was nervous, but that was okay. Poser would continue to try. That's what he's got a lot of, after all, this try. He would go out on a limb if it meant that he may not have to sleep alone. That's what he's going to do again, isn't it? Whatever. It didn't matter. He's getting discouraged. "I'm well aware I'm odd... fear what you don't understand, I suppose." Right. He does that.

"Family is relative, you know that right?" Poser sighs inwardly, but changes his posture. Softly he slips into the water, puts himself in the least threatening position possible. Tail wagging. He'd continue to wag his tail and get shit done, hold himself together. As always. As always. Family was relative, and Poser looks to the man for what could have been a response. "I hope I haven't offended you."
your charged touch
poser

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-30-2016, 10:09 PM

So the man really wasn't seeking to seduce Razor or something. Well at least that was good, it made him let out a relieved sigh. The other seemed to be trying too hard though, there was no need to wag his tail or any of that. Razor was a very calm and collective man. He could deal with just staring at the stars for hours rather than doing any activities for the matter. The other said family was relative and Razor knew that.

"Relative like it's not always blood right? I know that. My mom was adopted but our family is still family to me..... besides I have someone I have a crush on at home." he pulled his ears back. He really didn't want to be sharing this kind of information to a stranger. With his hopes he'd never see poser again. It was nothing against the man he just.... didn't want to.

"Talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-30-2016, 10:39 PM
"I haven't had a family in a long time. Can't say I miss it, sometimes it's fun to be on your own," the young god smiles, something strange playing on his face. It's soft and it's bright, it's warm but it's weird. Oh god, all of it is weird, and he likes it. All of it. He's in love with himself because it's taken him too long to find someone else to be in love with. No one loves him, so he'll be enough for himself, or some bullshit like that. He'd keep feeding himself that line of crap, until he gets a hold of something else. Until he gets someone or something or anything to hold onto.

Something about family, the humdrum, he was listening. Kind of listening. That was fine. "Is he hot?" Poser splashes a fore paw in the water, thinking to himself of all the cute boys he's seen, the one's he's slept with, the hearts he's broken. There are so many hearts. The shadow has left a trail of broken ones all the way here. He loves that. He loves that more than anything, the process of conquest by heartbreak. All of it is beautiful. All of it keeps him together.
your charged touch
poser