ardent

Eit Róisín

Eit

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2016, 07:24 PM

Eit, fondly known as Eight, is a European Brown Bear character of mine that I have always meant to be a companion of Vadim. I would ideally like for a romance to occur between the two, but honestly it wouldn't be a picture perfect romance.

I used to play her once before outside of Ardent, she was a shy bear cub that crushed pretty hard on Vadim and followed him around wherever he went. He was often teased about it by his siblings, so he didn't really reciprocate the feelings though he did enjoy her company and think of her as his closest friend.

Some things I would like to remain the same about her:
Her name, her initial shyness and her scottish accent and heritage.

Her name is a scottish word used for referring to the act of setting quartz stones in the river in order to reflect light and attract salmon. I set her up as a healer and a collector of sorts, but you can change that if you like.

She does not have to remain Neutral Good but I would like for her to start off this way. Through character development, you are free to change her up as much as you like!

One thing you should know is that she will always be my character ;3; I will probably shower her in art, esp couple art of Vadim and her, but she is never to be used off of Ardent and if you go inactive I will try to readopt her out.

If you are interested, please reply here with what sort of plots you have for her, what sort of things she has been through (you can alter the history provided, just not the heritage), and your idea on how she should be introduced to Vadim in our first thread together!

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Interested in her!

Plots for her: I have a few, some happier than others and some not as happy.

Relationship Judging
Due to her more emotional nature, Eit will be very nervous and shy about being judged when the two do get into a relationship. She'll be afraid of being judged, and likely try and hide it from others. My plot is that a wolf can possibly judge them, making Eit feel bad and possibly leave for a short time to think things over? She'll come back, either by her own will or persuading from Vadim, although she'll still be more self conscious about it than ever.

Gifting
Maybe Eit will shower Vadim in gifts such as Quartz and other pretty stones she can find? It'll probably happen a lot more when she first has a crush on him, as a sign of her affection, but she'll grow into a habit of it.

Children
Possibly towards the end of Vadim's life, Eit will get worried and try and convince him into adopting a pup or a bear cub? She won't want their life together to be gone just like that, and even if the kids are grown after he's gone, at least they'll still have memories together.

History/Changes: I think I'll keep the history pretty much the same, maybe with the exception that her mother being killed scared her away and resulted in her wandering.

Meeting Thread: Maybe Vadim and Eit can meet when Eit's gathering herbs or Quartz, or trying (and failing) to fish?

Aeru

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-10-2016, 11:04 AM
So my old app is void?

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-10-2016, 07:45 PM
(10-10-2016, 11:04 AM)Aeru Wrote: So my old app is void?

Yes but you can reapply!
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]