gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-16-2016, 12:00 PM
She was exhausted and was beginning to feel like her legs would buckle under her. Skinny from lack of proper meals leading her to scavenge as she ran. Dirty from a lack of time to properly clean and care for herself. Stumbling the weakened pup moved forward as best as she could doing her best to struggle through the fight with exhaustion. She had to keep moving, not ever wanting to be caught by the pair that had stole her from home to begin with. She was sure the pair had begun to fallow her once they realized she had fled and she had tried her best to get as far as she could, but she was beginning to collapse. Stumbling, then falling, then struggled to pick herself back up. A few more steps and she stumbled again, but this time she didn't pick herself back up. Instead she sighed before closing her eyes, to tired to try and get up again. She didn't realize it now, but she was a few feet from the border of a pack, a border of safety. She needed to rest, her aching paws needed the weight off of them. It wasn't long until her frazzled little form curled itself into a ball and she drifted into sleep. Once she got some rest she would continue on.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-18-2016, 05:50 PM

Razor was still getting used to being back in Fiori. Trying to find his way around without hurting himself. There was a new litter to interact with so there was that. The male was feeling the weight of his condition this morning. With the clouds clinging to the air his chest was hurting slightly. Perhaps he would seek out Jackson later and hang out with his brother. It wasn't until he little border adventure was met with a rather worrying sight. He hurried on his paws towards the small form of a pup.

He gently pressed his nose into the small girl. Then decided to curl himself around her for some sort of warmth. She looked hungry and lost that was for sure. So he decided to raise his head in a call for his uncle. They couldn't just about leave this little girl all alone. He had worry pitted at the bottom of his stomach.

"Talk"

Sabriel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-28-2016, 08:18 PM
She didn't know how long she had been there, how long she had been asleep. She felt so relaxed and drifted into dreams of her family. She was back home running around the den with her siblings. Her mother was watching over while her father was out tending to his pack duties. Her heart ached because she missed them so much and she even shivered from being without them. her body was beginning to restore itself as she slept. She hadn't even heard the approach of the male. When the male wrapped himself around her she really hadn't reacted. She was to deep within her sleep to react. When the male howled, her head twitched and she began to stir, eyes opening and head lifting. The exhausted girl looked to the male that was curled around her and allowed a large yawn to overtake her. She looked to the male and started at him with heavy eyes. He was unfamiliar to her, she had never seen him before. It was a good and bad thing in her opinion.

"Who.... are you?" sh squeaked, though remained in her spot instead of pulling away. He was vary warm and it felt rather heavenly to her.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Leo padded along the border of the pack at a fairly leisurely pace. The patrol needed to be done, but he didn't particularly feel like being in a hurry today. He freshened up the markings along the border periodically as he went, but other than that he took his time and enjoyed the mild coolness of the fall weather. The storms that had taken up much of the fall weather so far had subsided for the moment and for that he was grateful. Doing patrols in the rain was no fun.

He happened to spot a patch of gray fur in the distance up ahead and as he padded closer he realized it was Razor just moments before Razor howled for him. He picked up the pace a bit to hurry toward him. He couldn't see the pup that Razor was curled around so his first assumption was that Razor was injured in some way since he was laying on the ground, but once he got close enough to see the pup he realized with a mild bit of relief that wasn't the case. No, there was a completely separate issue at hand here it seemed. "Razor?" he asked curiously, trying not to sound too concerned. He didn't want to worry the pup any more than she might be already. He could tell that she was pretty thin and now she had two strangers around her. "Who's this?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 02:09 AM

Razor felt a little apologetic, he hadn't meant to invade on the little girls space. However it seemed like she desperately needed it, she was thin and with no parents in sight he worried. Razor felt a tiny flutter of something new in his heart though. As he softly licked the top of her head probably by instinct to perhaps give her some comfort. He was a friend. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, you just looked so cold. My name is Razor Adravendi - you're near Fiori the pack I live in. Do you know what happened to your parents by chance?" he asked calmly with concern as he furrowed his brows. Then Leo had come to his call, Razor looked towards Leo still cradling the pup within him.

"Ahh I was just getting to her name, little miss this is my uncle leo he's the alpha here. If you know what an alpha is." he smiled looking towards her. Razor felt an unneeded amount of concern for her. Maybe even he wanted to keep her here, he wanted to feed her and make her feel better. But he knew in the end that would be Leo's decision to make.

"Talk"

Sabriel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
11-05-2016, 07:31 PM
The girl was still groggy and perhaps if she was wide awake she would have had a problem with the older male wrapping himself around her. Right now it didn't matter to her because his warmth felt welcoming and reminded her of being home with her family. She shook her head and then yawned attempting to stir herself fully from the slumber she had been in. The grey male then licked the top of her head something her mother used to do to sooth her. It all felt so welcoming and so much like home to her, yet this male, who introduced himself as Razor wasn't anyone she knew. Nostrils flared as she took in the many scents that clung to his fur, listening as he spoke that she was at the borders of the pack he lived in. She knew what a pack was from her short life in one. He then asked where her parents were and she frowned. At that time a second, larger male approached and spoke making her ears prick upright. Straining her neck, so she could see without moving, the young girl peered over the grey male's back.

This other male was larger and had a beautiful coat of orange, with bright blue eyes that stood out. Her gaze turned back to Razor as he spoke again introducing the orange male as his Uncle Leo who was alpha of this pack. Her scrawny tail wagged again as she looked over to Leo.

"Do you know Roman? He's an alpha too from the pack I was born in. The pack's name was Traherne." she began.

"A pair stole me from home and took me far away, they wouldn't take care of me and were always yelling each other so I ran off, but I don't know where home is," she said looking back to Razor.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-10-2016, 08:56 PM

Leo nodded as Razor introduced him as his uncle to the girl and his gaze dropped down to the thin girl's face when she spoke. He had such large heart and soft spot for pups and children, no matter who they were, so as soon as she spoke his gaze grew softer and a kind smile touched his lips. "No, I'm afraid we haven't met. I don't believe your pack is near here." He certainly hadn't heard of the pack before now at least and he liked to think he was pretty familiar with all the packs within Boreas. As soon as she went on to explain how she had ended up here it certainly explained why he hadn't heard of her home pack before. He frowned with concern and he couldn't help but feel anger toward whoever it was that had done this to her. No child deserved to be taken from their parents. He wanted to return her home, but he had no idea where that might be and she certainly needed food before she needed to be taken on another journey. "Well, you'll be safe here, sweetie. We'll make sure you get taken care of, won't we, Razor?" he told her and gave her another smile before lifting his gaze back up to Razor's. "Razor, would you mind if she stays with you for a while? At least till she gets a little weight back on her. I would have her stay with me, but I don't want her to be left alone while I'm on patrols and dealing with pack business." It seemed like Razor had taken a liking to her already so he didn't imagine his nephew would mind too much.

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 12:07 AM

He felt a bit of pain in his heart for the small pup. His black tail twitched at the end for a moment. As he furrowed his brows his head suddenly perked when Leo said she could stay. A smile grew on his face as he nodded his head almost promptly. "S-she can stay with me. I'll feed her and all that kind of stuff." he wagged his tail a little bit as he gently pressed his head into the little girl. His blue eyes shining at her. "I'm sorry about your family, but I can take care of you. Do you have a name?" he asked gently. Hoping that she would trust him.

Of course Razor knew nothing about being a father, but he really wanted this. As soon as he saw her he wanted the pup under his arm to nurture her. Suddenly he felt like his life was flashing through his eyes. He knew he would never have any young of his own - his habits and orientation being to blame for that.

"Talk"

Sabriel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
11-18-2016, 05:59 AM
She sighed lightly at Leo's reply that he had never heard of her alpha or her pack. She wondered how far away she was from them and what they were doing. Had they looked for her? Do they miss her? Everything swirling around in her mind was making her more exhausted by the minute. Although she was interested as Leo spoke again. She was vary happy to hear that she would be safe here and allowed her scrawny little tail to wag as a quiet thank you. Then he spoke again speaking towards Razor. Her eyes looked to the Grey male who was wrapped around her. Seeking to know what his answer would be. Though she wild miss her family dearly, this may be the best option for her and she was willing to take it. Niether of these older men had to take care of her, but they were willing and though the young pup had questions as to why she was vary great full for them.

Her tail wagged again as Razor answered, agreeing to taking care of her. She had a strong feeling that she would be in good hands this time around. He then asked for her name and the small girl smiled up at him.

"Sabriel Aiofe," she replied.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-18-2016, 09:05 AM

Leo gave Razor a proud smile as his nephew agreed to take care of the girl and started asking her for her name. He liked to think that his family was full of generally kind hearted wolves, but it always made him proud to see it in action. Amalia with Athena's boys, Roza with Abbey, and now Razor with Sabriel... All memories that warmed his heart. The girl seemed to be grateful and happy as she looked up at Razor so he had no doubt that they would get along fine. He knew Razor was new to this whole parenting thing, but it seemed like he had good instincts for it. He had curled around her to warm her up after all. "Go ahead and get her settled, Razor," he told him, still smiling since he wanted to keep Sabriel at ease. "I'll go find some food for her and meet you two at your den." He glanced down to Sabriel then, giving her another warm smile. "Welcome to Fiori, Sabriel! I hope you'll like it here." He turned around to head back into the pack lands then to hunt down some food for Sabriel. His patrols and such could wait for a while. Little ones lives were much more important.

-exit Leo-

"Talk" "You" Think