Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2016, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 04:07 PM by Karabela.)

Journeying north Karabela took a detour to the west.  The Red Forest had laid just a few miles north but as it came into view she suddenly felt an overwhelming desire to steer clear of it.  Just a quick detour, just one little detour.  Surely she could allow herself that?  She'd visit the Red Forest later, she swore she would.  She wasn't a coward and she'd spent far to long running away to give up now and she might have been able to talk herself into it except she felt a strong compelling force pushing her west.  Was her mother's spirit leading her to something or was it some other force?  Was it a force at all or her blind desire not to face her past at all and a lame attempt at justification.  "Oh Karabela stop it, you'll think yourself into your grave," she muttered to herself.

Raba continued walking and soon came to an unusual terra.  Huge pillars of red black lava rock lay ahead and near them was the scent of a wolf pack.  Oh?  Now when had a pack gotten here?  The only other northern pack she'd heard of other than Yfir was that of Ivalice.  Her golden eyes widened as she recognized the scent.  Xephyris?  Had he really gone and gotten himself a pack?  She grinned and tipped back her head to howl for the newly crowned alpha.  

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king