size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

He'd been trying to get off the vine bindings around his abdomen for hours, pulling them against the prickly branches of pines while he brushed himself repeatedly against them. He couldn't quite reach everywhere with his teeth, but they seemed so snug around his chubby form. He was fully healed, he was sure.. and ready to finally come back to Ivalice. Something told him Avalon would be furious with him, but he'd do his best to avoid the gold woman's eyes for now.

His dad had asked him to return home immediately, though the boy couldn't do that. He didn't want anyone to know that him and Ramsay had been fighting so he waited until he was fully healed to return. It'd been weeks, and he was ready. When the branch finally caught the vines and snapped their hold, they seemed to fall freely from around his form and Vadim quickly buried the evidence there below one of the trees, mangled in with the roots so perhaps even if they were found- someone would mistake them for tree growth.

When he was free, he quickly gave his whole body a shake and fluffed up his pelt.. it'd been awhile since he could move as freely as he wanted so he couldn't help but to stretch and take his time before crossing the pack borders. He'd been so alone out in the wilderness by himself that practically anyone was a welcoming face, and with a wag in his tail he'd set out to find the first member of Ivalice available to cure his boredom.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
10-17-2016, 06:47 PM

The stillness of this place had been hard to ignore. Amachi was growing wary of her home once more which was no surprise to her. However - she had a duty to Avalon and to her kids as well she believed. As the knight as she told herself walked along the snow. It was falling nicely with the upcoming winter. Autumn was well into it's middle months, the woman's thick coat would be put to use. Her gray eyes would spot one of Liar's young, fluffy seemingly coming back from his adventure. Sure to get punished by Avalon but she herself paid no mind honestly. He was almost a year old - well enough to fend for themselves if they so wished. After Vereux's death too - it seemed Ivalice was going through a change she wasn't sure of.

The great big beast would stop in front of Vadim lowering her head towards him. "Hi Vadim." she said simply. The woman was not good with small talk when it came to strangers. She would try not to let that destroy her social life though. She was once a mother shortly, although she also had been pregnant once and lost the litter. Maybe she was destined to be single and pupless for her whole life.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-17-2016, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2016, 07:02 PM by Vadim I.)
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

When the dark beast appeared in contrast to the blanket of white growing among the pines, he stopped dead in his tracks and observed with caution. He recognized her from the meeting and here and there around Ivalice, but her size was intimidating enough that he couldn't help but be wary when approaching her all alone. When she lowered his head and issued a greeting, the boy smiled softly and swayed his dusty tail in approval.

"Hello... uhm.." He could not recall her name, and suddenly his ears lowered in both embarrassment and apologetic respect. "Sorry, I seem to have forgotten your name. I remember you, though... a-and I would love to learn it again!" The last of his words were spoken with a bit more confidence, hoping that he'd remained polite enough to cover for his mistake.

The boy lowered his chubbier weight onto his haunches, not minding the snow beneath him. For a moment, he let out a content sigh as he felt relief now that he was back on pack lands. He wondered if he'd receive some sort of scolding from the dark woman in front of him though he kept optimistic that she didn't mind. He wasn't a weakling, after all! He could hunt now, he could take care of himself.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
10-18-2016, 03:16 PM

A soft smile spread across her face as she laughed a little lightly. Crouching down as she went to meet with his height and relax herself. Might as well talk with the boy before Avalon came along to punish him. She remembered being punished in her youth - it was simply a part of life after all. "It's Amachi. We haven't spoken much so I wouldn't expect you to remember my name." Her tail went to curl around her haunches. As her gray eyes looked Vadim over. Looked like he really went on an adventure.

"Hope you're prepared for Avalon - though strong young boy like you will be fine. We all have to face the consequences of rules broken." Amachi let her ear flick. She wasn't sure what else to say or talk about. This was a bad idea wasn't it. She was not very good at socializing that was for sure.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-18-2016, 03:44 PM
ooc// i'll put his table in later. oops

When she relaxed and forgave him for not remembering her name, he really felt like all was well! Man, things were going great... he could breathe easy and just enjoy knowing that this huge woman was a friend he was eager to get to know! Then.. her words took a turn toward the darker side of things. So, she DID know that he'd been sneaking out.. and if she knew, then everyone really had to of, hmm? Well, with a giant sigh the boy's chest expanded for a moment as he held his breath and thought.

Finally, he released it in a sudden exhale and immediately followed with a series of fastly spoken words. "I mean, really you guys have no idea what it's like out there.. well, I mean.. perhaps you do.. but for a kid?? Okay, maybe you know that, too-- but, but I mean really there is a lot to see and these pine trees just get boring you know? And I mean, there's the mines but really, who can see in the mines? And with the healers always going in and out of there, where are you supposed to stash your chickens?!" Amachi might not have been the one he'd need to explain himself to at all, but she'd been the one to bring it up first.. perhaps this would help him prepare for Avalon a bit more when the time came. His ears went down with the thought, his nose wrinkling a bit with the idea of being punished. "...what will Avalon do?"