Vaax

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-20-2016, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 07:18 PM by Vaax.)
Out-of-Character Name: Crystal

Character's Name: Vaax
Character Age: 1 Year
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 35 inches
Appearance Description: A monochrome man of black, grey and white. Black is the primary colour in his pelt, but grey takes a large claim on his underside, lightening his legs, belly, chest, . His chest is adorned with a stripe of white, giving him the final touches. His eyes have been filled with the purest of golds, a rare trait passed down from his grandfather. He is adorned with short yet silky fur, which clings to his frame defining his muscles. His tail had slightly longer fur than that on the rest of the body. Facial features displaying a well chiseled jaw, joined by a charming warm-hearted smile. Body built on a large frame, wrapped in an adequate amount of muscle. He is rather out of proportion with his large paws and ears, obtaining a similar appearance to that of a young pup. He reaches a large height of 35 inches and a weight of 138 lbs.
Skills: Navigation & Hunting

Proof of Purchases: I don’t think I need this

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Since you joined the site before and had an accepted character, the new member pass doesn't apply to you. Once you remove that you're good to go!

My focus needs more focus.

Vaax

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-20-2016, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I was hesitant about that. Done :)

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-20-2016, 07:23 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff

My focus needs more focus.