Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-24-2016, 01:47 PM
It had been some time since he had spent time with his new daughter. Curse on him for not putting the time aside to spend with her. With settling into Ivory Ridge and finding herbs he knew that now was the time to put the effort in with her. Qualm was ready to do that any time, being a good father was a hit and miss since he was so young and he adopted Nah on a whim but he was determined to follow through. Qualm pulled himself outside of the den with a small flower crown in his jaws he tried to pick up Nah's scent. Smiling as he searched for the little pup who seemed to be getting a lay of the dangerous lands.

"Nah I have a gift for you." he said out loud as his paws carried him. Qualm let his tail sit behind him straight up so that he was more alert. Should she try to surprise him and jump out or otherwise. The excitement grew in him realizing that he could play with her, and for however long she wanted just for today.

Nah

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Nah hadn’t exactly gotten used to the idea of a new father, but Qualm was someone she trusted. He seemed… kind enough. A kindness that sometimes frustrated her. The little girl couldn’t put into words the darkness in her heart, but she knew she felt little for those outside of Ivory Ridge… and really the only two within the pack she had a mind to respect at the moment were Qualm and Karabela. The lady definitely seemed to be the sort of wolf Nah could aspire to be… and Qualm… she had a soft spot for him in thanks for him taking her in.

Ears perked as she heard Qualm’s voice. The young one had been doing pretty well to navigate the new lands, coming home with minimal bruises and cuts. It was natural though, especially being younger, that she might stumble about here and there. But she was getting better, and Nah looked forward to spending some time with Qualm, truth be told. She rose, tilting her little maw to the sky as she answered him. “Here I am, father! Here I am!” Calling him father… it was strange but felt right. She shifted her gaze, soon spotting the larger form of the male. Her tail began to wag, excitement in her eyes. Maybe this was going to be a good day after all!