size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-27-2016, 04:56 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
He had left for the time being. Only a short while of course - not wanting to leave his kids alone. However they were nearly a year old, it was just around the bend and all of them had developed minds of their own. So Liar had some exploring to do, as such he would do that. Mildly and absentmindedly searching for his daughter and Abelinda in the process. So no one could tell him he didn't try, because he sure as hell did.

Liar sighed as he rose his head, standing on one of the large boulders. These lands smelt thickly of packs. There were a lot in the east, he knew that he'd be avoiding making a place here. He just knew he needed to think of a plan and soon. Liar stretched his muscles even more so as well. This was for his kids more than himself, but for a crown to be on his head again was like a dream come true.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Zola

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2016, 06:11 PM

Zola never felt full. Or... Accomplished? She felt like her current life was useless, but she believed that one day she could rise to greatness. First, the act. Her "poor, helpless soul" would win her many things. Food, warmth. But she would be the only one to truly know that her soul would never be fulfilled. Lian was gone, and no one could ever replace him.

The girl had purposefully built her body just to look slightly malnourished in hopes that others would believe her sob stories and give in to her needs of whatever. And most the time it worked. But the character she led on was not who she truly was. She was selfish, evil, or at least the most honest wolves would see her for her real identity.

Ivory paws skipped gracefully across the medium sized rocks that were big enough for her to balance on. And just  as her eyes removed their focus at her feet after some time, she would lay eyes on a figure placed upon one of the larger boulders. She would stop in her tracks and wait a minute with a sly grin before stepping onto the grasses and making her way to this large piece of stone. "Greetings stranger." Her voice let out quiet and elegantly. Her front legs walked their way up the stone as her hind legs stayed on the grass bottom. This wolf seemed slightly familiar but she wasn't one to remember faces or names for that matter. She wasn't here to make friends.

Walk "Talk" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2016, 02:37 AM

It seems his thoughts would be interrupted by a viper. Not that he knew this, his attention turning towards the female. She looked like a loner alright - seeing as her skin stuck to her sides. Liar held no worry for her though. Prey was scarce this season and that was the price of a loner as always. The male moved on his paws to face her as his green eyes looked over her frame and he dipped his head. "Hello there." he greeted back to her as it was only polite to do so.

"My name's Liar Walker, what brings you to the east?" he didn't know if she lived here of if she was visiting. He wasn't too curious, but of course Liar needed to know and senseless chatter was another way of making it known that he was there he supposed.

"Talk"

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2016, 10:36 PM

"What brings me here?" The dame would chuckle and then climb up the boulder and sit next to the man before her. "I love it here." She would look out at all the stones laid across the plain. The weather had  buried some of the rocks into the ground but none-the-less they were still scattered all over the place.

"But really, I live in the Singing caverns a little south of here." She would look back to the stranger. She was just a couple years younger than the man but she was still a pup on the inside. Or at least a teenager. She wished she could go back and maybe do things a little differently. She used to be so terrified to leave the den and so worried that Lian would never come back. Yet here she was, living on her own. All alone.

"Then what brings you to the east, sir?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-05-2016, 01:34 AM

Liar wasn't one to turn down a woman's company. Yet it still raised his eyebrow. What sort of game was this lady trying to pull with him it made him deathly curious. So she lived nearby, that answered that question. Perhaps the man could do some recruiting, though he doubted this woman - as free spirited as she seemed, would be an easy one to convince. "Scouting out lands for my new pack. Though I seem to have come across a pretty face as well." he cooed towards the woman.

"My name's Liar Walker. Though these days I've been debating making others call me something different. Since I'm the opposite of my name." his green eyes glinted for a moment. A little bit of company was not so wrong he knew enough of that. Should she try anything though he was open to defending himself of course.

"Talk"

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2016, 04:20 PM

Zola gazed at the man as he spoke. Uhh, this is one of those pack men. She thought without any expression toward this feeling, Though I suppose I could rise to power... But her short thinking was shooed away with Liar's kind words and she couldn't help but blush with a flutter of her eye. "Oh who, Me?"

The man would introduce himself and explain that his name wasn't really a definition of himself. "Maybe your name is lying that you are a Liar." She paused for a second, "Liar." She giggled reciting that man's name. Not making fun of hime but just being tipsy. In Zola's mind, speaking lies was down of the bottom of her list of sins and she saw no harm in doing so. But she didn't want to frighten this man off, him thinking her as a criminal or something. He was being so sweet.

"What are your plans for this pack of yours then?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-08-2016, 08:47 PM

He knew that the world was full of lies, and he did have a violent nature deep down in certain situations. However flirting with everyone and anything that he thought he could get was indeed a habit. Liar would laugh lightly as he looked closer to the female. Not giving much for space now. "Probably not something you'd be interested in. But if I must I'll be recreating my old kingdom but with a bit of influence from my son. He's the heir - but it's not your normal run of the mill pack. I plan on creating my own little nestled corner of paradise in auster where me and my partners can live and if anyone messes with us I'm also into the business of cutting off throats." he shook his head for a moment. No matter - if she wanted to bite she could. Of course he needed members, but he couldn't force wolves into anything.

"But really you are beautiful. Care to tell me your name?" His tail flicked as he gave a sultry smirk to the woman. He wouldn't mind a one night stand, but of course women could be clingy he had to take that into account. Ahhh regardless he wasn't against fighting a female. IF it came to that, it was simply a thought nothing more.

"Talk"

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2016, 11:20 PM

Son..? Possibly a funny look came to the girl's face. He didn't look much older than her.. Was she really old enough to have her own children? Really, she was old enough to have more than one litter. But Zola was now realizing how time had flown by and she had forgotten just how long it had been since she left the ship. She would have probably remained a young teenage girl the rest of her life. But that was some life to live.

"Auster? Nah, I'd like to stay up in my frozen zone here." She chuckled slightly with a grin. "But your pack, it sounds nice. A paradise?" She signed just imagining the world with no worries and a place to come home to every night. A place you knew you were safe. Though, she would never be truly satisfied. Lian wouldn't be there to greet her and kiss her goodnight...

Coming back to meet his emerald eyes, she would blush yet again to his admiration. "Zola." she spoke softly, rolling through her breath. This wasn't the first time Zola had done this, felt this way and beyond. She had explored her own ways to get to where she was now. And of course she would feel guilty the rest of her life that her brother was never her first. But it was long done and over with now. How could any of this harm her at this point?

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me, mister Liar?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-10-2016, 01:17 AM

He chuckled lightly and nipped at her cheek if he was allowed. No he wasn't if she would bite. Of course they'd both be on their way afterwards which he didn't mind. Liar was open to these sorts of releases regardless of the moment. "Not unless this isn't what you want." he flicked his tail off to the side. As he pressed into her lightly, he lithe frame aiming to try and tease her a bit with a sense of touch. He moved more towards her front with his green eyes eyeing her up and down.

The male let out a soft growl - the closest thing to a purr that a wolf could manage he guessed. A low grumble of a noise - of course he was a hungry beast. He certainly hoped she was up to the task. Or he'd get a snap and he would be on his way. Liar was unsure of women's fickle nature at times. Who knew maybe someday she could boast about how she slept with a king if things went as planned.

"Talk"

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2016, 02:06 PM

She pushed her cheek into his bite with gentle eye lids fluttering. She wouldn't reject anything the stranger would offer, there was no chance of any children coming from this meeting and she wasn't one to turn it down either.  "Only if you could convince me." She teased back as he looked her up and down before her, turning her chin in the direction he came as if she was showing off pride in her body.

"Tell me," She signed sensually, then whispering "what is it you want to do to me?"

She was ready for release as well as his own. She lived to see men at their breaking point, it made her excited. And she also believed that relationships weren't a real thing. The man should have the relief that Zola wouldn't follow him to the ends of the earth because she was "in love." It was possible she would even forget the encounter. But that probably wouldn't happen.

Walk "Talk" Think