Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-28-2016, 05:52 PM

Karabela eyed the darkening clouds above her as the fog rolled in thicker. The air was moist and thick with the scent of an approaching rain. Shifting through the thick underbrush she slipped down under tendrils of hanging moss and over a fallen tree as she scented the air, intent on gaining her bearings. The Chieftain of Ivory Ridge was on her way to the buffalo knolls, intent on scouting out the bison herds and seeing if perhaps she could organize an inter-pack hunt for the larger creatures but with winter approaching ever more swiftly she doubted there was time. Perhaps it was an idea to save for later.

Raba froze, golden eyes narrowing as she peered into the misty darkness of the forest before she shifted her direction to the west. It was quiet here, far more quiet than it had a right to be as the autumn still rested warm in the south so why weren't there any birds or bugs about? Bleck… what on earth had she gotten herself into this time?

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Treat!

Karabela gets a treat!

Through the fog a pair of large horns can be seen against the dull sunlight. It's hard to tell what it is until you hear a painful bellow. One of the buffalo has wandered off the knolls and gotten their leg twisted in the root of a tree. It's completely stuck, making it easy prey. It will only take two wolves to take down this buffalo, a gift in this already hard season. Karabela gets an event!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 07:14 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
The forest was still tonight. Which was no surprise to him however it felt a little strange. As his paws carried him in a soft daze it seemed the exotic male had found something interesting. There was a female there, black with a few other colors scattering on her she was beautiful in her own way at least. He would try to be a gentleman as much as he could in a creepy situation such as this. As if there were skeletons stalking them.

"It feels like the dead are more active tonight than usual." he tried to joke as he stayed at least a fair distance away. However dipping his head politely to the woman. "I'm Liar Walker. It's a pleasure." she was young. At least younger than him from as far as he could see. Two years at most and that paid him no bother. She bore a pack scent as well.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2016, 09:24 AM

Karabela's senses were sharp, her fur standing on end as she slunk forward. She heard rustling, the struggling motions of something big, something very big. Her ears flicked forward as she noticed a pair of large horns and a sudden bellow. Spirits above! Could it be? Fear was swept away by excitement and Karabela approached the entangled creature with a grin on her face. What luck! Here she was on her way to scout out some buffalo when she should find herself a bison that had gotten hopelessly caught in the forest. She circled the beast, sizing it up. Bah! There was a chance she could take it herself but it would almost certainly mean getting injured in the process. What could would it be to take out the bison and then be unable to take it anywhere? She knew Dag was scouting in the area as well but she worried that if she called it would take to long for the other to arrive if she heard her at all. Rats!

Karabela was pacing when she heard the approach of another creature moving through the leaf litter, she turned to see a green-eyed man. She cocked her head to the side. "Oh? I was kind of hoping the Souless Forest would stay soul less." She giggled at her own little word play as the man introduced himself as Liar Walker. Liar? Lyre? She wondered for a moment at the spelling if any parent would so outright name their child a Liar. Well either way. "Karabela Thyre, nice to meet you. Say you wouldn't be interested in helping me with this bison would you? I'm a fair woman, I'm willing to split it with you. Or you can take whatever you can carry and I'll summon some of my scouts and warriors to take care of the rest."

"Speech"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-09-2016, 07:56 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
It seemed that today they would be in luck. Although it was not luck Liar needed. Returning back home after this Auster had plenty of prey to go around. With the lack of wolves there and the weather being a perfect fit, a Buffalo he didn't mind giving up. Perhaps it would place himself in this woman's favor anyway. From what he could tell, her scent and what she said she was an alphess herself. "I can just eat some and leave - I do not need much. Plus you have a pack to feed no doubt." he smiled slightly as he nodded his head.

"I can pin it down so you can deliver the killing bite. Since it already can't practically move. I'll simply keep the hooves and horns away from you. " like distracting the animal. If he could do at least that then the female could move in for the kill. Liar was glad she had come across such a discovery at least. Sometime back home - he would have to hunt more.

TAGGED // YESH

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-22-2016, 09:54 PM

Karabela grinned as the man said he would just eat and leave. Excellent, that would mean more for her and her pack… of course she still had to figure out how she was going to get this all home but first things first. Karabela circled to the right of the bison as it bellowed and struggled. She took a few steps back, eyeing the thrashing limbs. Golden gaze took in the creatures movements and snares as she started calculating a plan of attack but it seemed the man had some ideas on that front. She nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me." She maneuvered over towards the creatures head, limbs tensing, hackles raised as she waited for the man to get her an opening so they could both profit off this incredible luck.

"Speech"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2016, 03:46 AM

He quickly got to moving. An easy meal he wasn't going to skip out on, sure he had a woman and kids to care for but this woman was leading a far bigger group. He was simply weighing out the due's. As his paws carried him over to the creature. Liar would watch Raba's movements easily, as he would snap at the creatures head and would use his body to his advantage. That way while Raba strangle it or whatever she might do he could snap at its limbs and horns should it try to struggle. Though the creature was dead either way, instinct was always a petty thing.

"Talk"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-02-2016, 08:06 PM

Karabela's eyes were sharp and focused on her prey as she waited. She had every intention of making this as quick and efficient as possible. Liar moved in, snapping and biting at the create and Karabela watched it play out, the already weakened creature using the last of it's strength and in that moment she saw her target. As the creature's head tipped back and it let out one last bellow she dove in for the throat, fangs ripping into flesh before she started thrashing her head. Her goal was to do as much damage as possible. Seconds stretched by before the creature finally fell limp.

Karabela stepped back, blood dripping from her maw. It would take some creative chewing to free various chunks of the carcass from the vines but she was sure she could do it. Gathering a deep breath Karabela tipped back her head and called for fellow pack members who were scouting nearby before turning to Liar. "Go ahead, eat your fill, whichever parts you desire." She sat and curled her tail around her paws as she licked the blood from her face.

"Speech"