gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
10-28-2016, 07:15 PM

For the first time since joining Abaven she had decided to venture out. Jack led the way as they moved through the north, exploring what the land had in store for them. She was used to fallowing the overprotective bird and for the most part on this exploration she had. Today though she had decided to change it up, leaving the birds feathers ruffled. She had no idea where she was headed, but the bird was hopping behind her protesting. He did not like the area she was moving through. Storm was ignoring it and slowly moving forward careful not to bump into anything. She didn't know why but the women felt a strange pull towards this place, even if it was making her hair stand up. It felt rather cool in this territory and there was just an eerie feeling this place gave off that made her fur prickle. She was determined to get to know the northern territories.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-29-2016, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2016, 08:27 AM by Ardent.)
Trick

Storm gets a trick!

The crypt has an eerie feel - despair lies heavy in the air. Storm's companion flies a bit higher near the crypt's ceiling, inadvertently finding himself entangled in a particularly thick spider web. After a moment, he manages to free himself, though is rather spooked from the incident. Storm loses 16 gemstones!

Simber

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
11-20-2016, 09:07 AM

A cold wind rushed over my body, snaking through the plush of my winter coat and dragging icy fingers across my skin; a shudder ripped down my spine and I scowled, ducking my skull and pushing against the uninviting wind.
Why had I come this far north?
I was determined to explore, yes, but with winter quickly settling in on the lands, I didn't want to stay here long. Perhaps I would settle in the desert for the winter? It seemed to be the most appealing place. And besides, snow and tripods don't mix well. I didn't need to be anywhere where it would be harder for me to move around, considering how slow I already was.
The chill of the winds was settling in now; all my muscles quaked from the cold. I needed to find reprieve, if only for a little bit.
I wandered more, taking a sharp left turn, and found myself staring into the entrance of a...cave? The entrance was black as pitch; a daunting, gaping mouth that was beckoning me in. Emerald gaze surveyed the entrance, a fear tickled the back of my neck, creeping up and making my hairs stand on end. But as another gust of wind howled, nearly barreling me over, I darted into the void.
I crept forward carefully, knowing I had to take extra caution: I tested every foothold before I put my full weight on it. How deep did this cavern go?
Where did it lead?
The quick commotion of wings and a flutter echoed from up ahead. I paused; was I not alone? How far ahead was that noise?
I hated caves. Everything was wonky. Sounds echoed for miles, your sense of direction was taken from you, you felt, well, trapped.
"Hello?" I called, still not moving from my stance; I didnt even know what had caused that sound; for all I know, it could have been bats, right?

"SPEAK"
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-27-2016, 07:58 PM

Everything had been fine, nothing bad had happened to them and they continued to travel into the crypt. She suddenly stopped as Jack let out a scream, whipping around and scenting the air trying to figure out where his exact location was. Soon as she tried to search for him he landed right in front of her with his feathers all ruffled up. He took a moment to try and calm himself down. fixing his feathers and picking out the rest of the spider web tangled in his feathers. Storm gently nudged him, feeling bad now that she drug him in here with her. Lowering her head she used the usual motion for him to get onto her back and he did so, hopping on her back as he continued to fix himself. They were leaving this Crypt, even if they didn't get all that far. Before she went to move she heard the echo of 'hello' bounce off the walls. Someone else was in here? She hesitated, knowing that if this wolf wasn't nice she would be in a pickle, although she didn't want to stay here, nor did she want to go back into that horrible wind.

"Hello there," she called back hoping it was a friendly wolf.

She knew she was a decent distance from the entrance of the cave so she started to move back towards the entrance. Her ears and nose remained alert not sure where the location of this other female was. She didn't want to run into the other women, but she wanted to move away from this direct area.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times