IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Okay so some of my chars only have one thread going for them so I'm looking for a few things! Please check out my Plot Thread for information of that characters listed below and links to profiles.

Afrit - Still a pup, very unlikely she'd stray too far from Ivalice. She needs cute puppy threads, some friends her age, and someone (a few someones) to teach her some stuff. She's probably gonna be a fighter when she gets older so preferably no healing stuff, but I'd settle for hunting as well. She also needs family threads!

Eliana - She's my mute and sibling to Elias. She's only got one thread right now, but I've been wanting to test the waters and see how she reacts around others without her brother. She's generally not very friendly (she distrusts others quite a bit) and doesn't like her personally space to be invaded so I'm up for almost anything with this girl. Friends, enemies and whatnot.

Kharnage - He's only got one thread as well. He's broke off away from Ivalice to work on his own feelings. He felt inadequate in the pack and generally is pretty grumpy. he's enjoying his newfound sense of freedom, but is still generally unhappy with the lack of training he's had. He'll want someone to teach him how to fight. He needs friends and enemies and I'm not opposed to anyone crushing on him or him crushing on someone else either.

Valor - He's got a family thread and a thread with Fable and that's it. I'm up for him threading with anyone in Celestial, threads with family, ect! He's open to meet strangers, but they'll have to meet him at the border of Celestial since he won't break the rules and leave. He's a very good kid! I'm not sure what path I want him to take, but wolves to start teaching him the basics of hunting and fighting would be a good start. He'll either be a hunter, fighter, or an emissary when he grows up.

So just reply here if you're interested in any threads with them or you can start one! If you'd rather me start a thread just let me know.

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-29-2016, 08:13 PM
I'd love to thread Delaney and Kharnage together. She's not a fighter, but she's easy to get along with.
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-29-2016, 09:29 PM
Sure! A thread between them would be great c: Would you want to start or would you like me to?

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-30-2016, 10:01 AM
If you have time that would be great! I may not be on fully till later this afternoon
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-30-2016, 01:10 PM
Okay! I'll throw something up soon and link it here!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-30-2016, 05:58 PM
Sounds good I'll keep a look out for it!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Lux

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-30-2016, 06:41 PM
Fortune x Valor thread aka yes pls <3 xoxo