size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
10-29-2016, 07:31 PM
After speaking to Raba, Chaos knew he had to take a trip home to let his parents know his plans. He didn't want to disappear without a trace, didn't want either of them to worry especially after Rhys and Rhyme's disappearances. He hadn't, however, planned on the detour that found him currently travelling through the misty forest... at night, with the constant fog seeming to grow ever more dense. He'd grown up with this forest - he'd long since grown out of that shivery-fear feeling when travelling through it. But tonight, there just seemed to be... something... some crackle of electricity or something that spooked him and put his hackles on end.

He pushed his way through the grasping vegetation that he knew, intellectually, was just vegetation, but tonight felt more like reaching claws. The young male set his ears back stubbornly against the chill wind that kicked up through the trees, and bared his lengthy fangs into the fog. He wasn't afraid of ghosts and monsters. Hell he'd been charging headlong through this forest since he was ankle high to a crocodile. That wasn't going to change now just because some spooks had decided to take up residence here.

Still, the deep HOO HOO... HOO HOO... of a big owl had him jump and swivel to face it. Through the darkness and fog he could barely make out the dark form of the bird in the tree over his head. Weird icy blue eyes stared down at him even as he glared up. HOO HOO... HOO HOO. The call came from behind him again and Chaos spun again. Another tree... another huge dark owl... eyes with the glint of fire watched him impassively. Chaos snarled a low, guttural snarl and swore at the birds before pivoting away from them to continue shoving his way through the underbrush. The occasional deep hoots told him that the owls had for some reason begun to follow on either side of him, flying silently from tree to tree to pace him. His entire pelt felt like it was standing on edge at the menace implied by the raptors following his path...

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-29-2016, 10:23 PM
Treat!

Chaos gets a treat!

An owl isn't the only bird that lingers in the forest, but a male turkey who has lost his way in the fog. He lets out a soft gobble, trying to pick his way through the dense underbrush. In his disorientation he doesn't realize that he has stumbled near the path of the black wolf. Chaos will get +5 hunting points for taking down the prey!