Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

10-30-2016, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 02:26 AM by Valor I.)

He wasn't bored with the lands of Celestial, oh no, there was so much to explore and do. He could find an adult to train with, go to the lake, play with his siblings, the possibilities were endless! Once he'd figured out there was more to the outside world, so much more, he was quite curious. He practically begged his dad to take him somewhere outside the pack lands. It'd taken a lot of poking, prodding, and so much begging. He'd even used the pitiful puppy face and eventually Creed had relented.

He let Valor lead the way outside the lands and he missed the dismayed look when Valor headed off towards the moor. His Dad was sticking close by and keeping an eye on him. Occasionally he'd steer him away from a more difficult area to navigate and other times he had to drag him out of the mud when he'd tripped over his own paws. None of it slowed the growing pup though. He was having so much fun bounding through the muddy water!

Creed didn't seem to be having so much fun, but he certainly wasn't ruining the outing for the boy. In fact Valor barely noticed his mood and instead he focused on a frog he'd found. He'd seen them by the lake before so they were nothing new, but he still thought they were fun. He went immediately into a play bow and wiggled his butt before leaping after it pretending he was a frog.

"Wwwwwibbet! Wwibbet!" He giggled. "Look Da', Imma fwog!"

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: I'll probably throw Creed in here in a bit if someone else responds other than the staff account or depending on the event.
[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-14-2016, 06:13 PM
Treat

Valor gets a treat!

Frogs aren't the only prey who make the moor their home. A rather fat toad lingers nearby, inadvertantly hopping closer to the young pup, unaware of his presence. This can only mean one thing, of course.. lunch time! Valor will get +5 hunting points for hunting the toad!