gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-06-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 10:41 AM by Bass.)

Bass' chuckle was loud indeed as his sister slipped into the lake, her squeal echoing off the rocks that surrounded them. He stepped closer to the waters edge, sticking his tongue out at her. "That's what you get!" He called at her, only to see her lunge at him. Golden eyes grew wide as he scrambled back, shaking his head with vigor. Nope. That was a whole bucket full of nope. He didn't want to go in there, was was cold and wet. But, Motif had scrambled to get a hold of his paw and she did, pulling him right into the water. The steepness of the slope had him pitching forward, flipping face first over Motif's form and right into the lake. Flailing about his hindquarters soon followed until he was fully, soaking wet.

The now wet alabaster brute flipped himself, head bobbing up and his golden glare locking on his sister. He couldn't help but let out a laugh, they hadn't played like this in a long time. Kicking his front legs he tried to splash her right in the face, hopefully getting rid of whatever smug look she was sure to toss his way.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Her grab was successful and Bass soon found himself in the water with his sister. As he came spluttering up and soaking wet to turn and pass a glare her way, she would beam her prettiest and most innocent smile his way, with a batter of lashes and all. His response would to wipe his paws through the water so splash some her way. She giggles and ducked and retaliated with her own splash by thrashing her front paws at the top of the water. Her tail was swirling behind her and every so often she would shake out her soaking main. She was laughing the whole time, feeling loose and free in a way she was yet to feel so far.

The two where Alphas of the pack and had a great deal of responsibility and duties before them, and sometimes it made the whole world of difference to simply get a chance like this to loosen up, relax and enjoy a moment to laugh.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-20-2014, 12:07 AM

Bass quickly ducked underwater when her splash came, paddling towards her under the waves as he tried to lift up his front forelimbs, hoping to wrap them around her shoulders and pull her under. He did not hold her there if she did fall though, he soon let her go and kicked away, breaking the surface and gulping for air. He laughed, somewhat choking on the bit of water that he had inhaled. It was nice to take a break with her, but they needed to have a serious talk. Should he wait until their fun was over, or draw it to an end now?

Bass' fatigue answered the question for him, kicking is sore limbs to the bank and he scrambled to pull himself out, shaking out his alabaster fur when he stood on solid ground. Picking out a nice warm rock, he laid on top of it and smiled at Motif. He was close enough to the water that if she wanted to pull him in again, she probably could. He hoped that she would follow in suit though, taking her place by his side so that they could talk by the water's edge.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-20-2014, 12:20 AM

Her brother boy came at her, his forepaws lifting in the air to encircle about her she knew what was coming and took a deep breath of air as he dragged them both under. Her eyes wohld flit open to the underwater world and she woukd see the furs of his coat crossing and floating, she had to struggle not to laugh and the unflattering poff it added to his coat. When he released her she pushed bad to the surface and came up spluttering and laughing. She loved her brother so much, unconditionally if he was all she had in thos world then that would be enough for her. It was entirely a sibling love as well, of shared adventures and shared blood.

her dear blood would pull out of the water now and to the surface. She did momentarily consider pulling him in again but there was a serious look to his face and with a sigh she pulled herself free and flopped on the earth beside him. Her breath was soft, energised pants as she waited for him to speak his mind.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-20-2014, 12:30 AM

She pulled up beside him, and he grinned at her as he gave her soft coat a few licks. This topic was not an easy one to bring up, and he hoped that she didn't shove him back into the lake with what he had to say. Taking a deep breath, he pulled back and met her shimmering golden eyes with his own. "Motif, I adore that you are now at my side to make this whole thing easier. You have seemed to have grown a little more... bold dare I say with all this. Is the power getting to your head, dearest sister?" He asked softly, trying to tease her to lighten the mood. It was true for sure, he had watched as her head seemed to inflate with this new found ego, a trait that he was none too happy to see. It was okay to be proud, but there was a fine line between proud and arrogance.

Resting his head on his paws, he gazed up fondly at Motif. "You know I love you Motif. I don't want to see you or anyone else get hurt because you think you are invisible. Cause hey, if I can beat your fluffy butt than anyone can." Bass said with a small chuckle. The jester in him could not resist teasing her, hoping with all his heart that Motif saw the truth in his words.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-20-2014, 12:50 AM

She would lap her tail idly against thewater as bass sent a few tongue strokes against her coat. She waited a moment more and sure enough his words wohld come. His topic wasn't quite what she had expected, she had thought it would be about pack business but with his first words sent in flattery she knew she was in for some trouble, and sure enough out it would come - he thought her head was getting too big for her booty. she laughed soft and sweet and gave his cheek a gentle kiss. "I'm just growing into my fabulousness' she teased first then let her voice fall more serious.

"I can admit that I've felt seriously good since training, and a little untouchable, but I still know the differance between dreams and reality" she tried to reassure him, looking warmly at his families feathures. She could see he was being diplomatic at his questions, trait that made him a fine leader. "wel I won't stand for anyone disrespecting us I also know a pack is run on teamwork, I think my pride and my love for life are mingling together making me look to big for my booty" a wicked grin entered her expression, she knew how he felt about her flirting with boys and no doubt he wouldnt be impressed with any joke of her 'booty' "don't sorry bass, you and your pack will always come first for me" she promised him.

Speech
Thought

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-21-2014, 03:38 PM

At her teasing words he just scoffed at her, but couldn't hold back the smile that danced on his lips. She was a silly one, but that was one of the reasons why he loved her. But she spoke of understanding the difference, Bass nodding his head along with her words. He was glad that she knew what he was talking about, it made him feel less bad about bringing the topic up. He hadn't been wanting to talk to her about it, but knew that it was a conversation that they needed to have. She talked about her booty which caused the male to roll his golden eyes, trying to swat her shoulder with his right front paw. Laughing, he shook his head back and forth slowly. "You can keep your booty to yourself, and I am glad that you are here Motif. I am so thankful that you are able to help me out with our pack, our family. Just, deflate your head a little bit, okay? I don't want to see you getting hurt."

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-23-2014, 06:34 PM

Bass seemed quick to smile despite his worries, and she wouldn't let his fears for her get very far, she wanted to ensure him she had this under control. She had continued to teach him and he had joked back to her, same as the pair always had. It was good to spend some time with him like this, with no one else of the pack around and just the two of them. He would move forward and swat at Motifs shoulder, and she would flick the boy with her tail in return. She felt utterly at ease with him, even through she had other family in the world, this was her Bass, and this world belonged to them.

She could only laugh at his words, of keeping her Booty to herself. ?You beat i will? she told him, still grinning and shaking her head at him. ?And i intend to always be here with you Bass, and ill try not to let it get to big in my head? she said it with a smile, even as she took it to heart to ensure she didn't let him down.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-30-2014, 06:42 PM

She flicked him with the tip of her tail, and he snickered, leaning up against the girl as he let out a sigh. They needed to have more time like this, just sitting away from all the duties and the rest of the pack. It was just like the old days, before they had Abaven to worry about, or anything like that. It was just sister and brother, enjoying themselves by the lake with the breeze in their fur.

Bass grinned at him, butting his head on her shoulder softly. "That's all I can ask for Motif, you have already given me so much more than I can ask for." She really was such a good sister, he was blessed to have the family that he did.