Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-01-2016, 05:49 PM

…and so her run in with the male at the battlefield had not proved as fruitful as she had hoped. The femme figured she’d give him another chance if she ever saw him again, but for now her main focus was on making her way through the lands. Marina wasn’t even sure where she was going anymore… though she’d run into her daughter once more. Kait had a fit, spazzing out when she saw the rainbow marked woman. Marina couldn’t understand it… and in the end had left her little one behind to her fit. It seemed that, regardless of how she felt towards her little ones, they were no longer close to her as she had hoped. It was like a stake in Marina’s heart to learn this truth. Maybe it wasn’t true for the other three… but maybe it was. Time would tell, she supposed.

Further south she traveled, heading into the territories of Auster rather than Boreas. Marina felt sick, a fighting, nagging thought within her brain. The fact that the she wolf was in heat right now didn’t help her mood any. She snarled, stomping a paw down onto the earth as she spun around. She was almost sure someone or something was following her… but was it just her paranoia? Was it Rainbow Syndrome, the entity that lived in her body and head, mocking her? She narrowed her eyes, glaring at the area behind her for a long moment before swinging forth once more and plunging through the plant life.

The world mocked her, she was sure. She was sure of it as she entered the woods, growing more lost as she wandered around. She was certain that she had passed this tree or that rock… she sighed and came to a stop. Why couldn’t things be more simple?

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 06:00 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Hunger derived from the heavens, he was carefully placing his paws against the ground. These were the lands he had found his dead wife and child in. So wary as he was, if he saw a bear he might just ravage the creature. If he didn't have a litter to worry about at the moment. Though they were becoming adults now and they would soon have a pack of their own. That in which Liar was always prepared to have more room for his own boon and force. Women and men under his command. He could be an amazing lover, but just the same a fearful enemy.

Liar stopped though, his travels had met him with a beauty of sorts. Her back was colored quiet brightly. Colors from rainbows carried along from the sky, a familiar scent filled his nose from what he recognized as a woman's heat. It also meant she would be more wary than usual, however loneliness tugged at him and his brain clicking. He wanted to have her. Liar's head.... did what it wanted from time to time.

Approaching but keeping his distance the male held himself strong. "What's a beautiful young lady doing in Auster?" he asked softly. Perhaps something was troubling her that he could help with. Should it go well at least, there would be news of him taking on a new mate. Well from the very beginning abelinda knew he was one to take on more than one lover. It was within his nature, but he loved all of them equally.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-01-2016, 06:09 PM

Then, as if the Gods decided to pity her, a voice rose to call to her. Marina turned her head, her tail giving a thoughtful swish as orbs of pink and red settled upon him. She had been complimented before, sure. She thought of the men who she had been with prior. The ones that hurt the most were her first and most recent… Men whom she’d actually given children to. The woman breathed in, deciding not to take offense to the statement. He’d surely meant no harm… though it was likely he’d smelt her heat. Perhaps he might want to… play?

Marina’s loneliness kicked in. Her need for companionship, regardless of how right or wrong it was clawed at her. She twitched her ears, turning towards him fully. “Being a lost soul, I’m afraid.” Her words held a touch of sadness, and her eyes shown with longing as she looked upon him. Could he mend her broken soul? Could he give her what she needed? “Seems that my family is doomed to remain broken, regardless of how I’ve tried to keep it… as am I.” She lowered her head, yet still her gaze didn’t leave him.

“…and you? Surely you are not nursing a broken heart and soul as well?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 06:18 PM

Liar was now feeling much more comfortable. Hearing his heart against his chest this woman indeed. He would have her and she would remain at his side. No bullshit from some esteem family as Abelinda was. He had loved her yes, but he could see in her eyes pride got in the way. As times Liar knew, pride is what killed his father as such it could kill many wolves if they let themselves become consumed and don't take a moment to step back. "Then perhaps, I will find that soul of yours and tie it to my own." he wasn't going to beat around the bush either. Truthfullness ran in relationships.

"I half am, my recent mate left with one of my daughters. And these lands, another wife of mine and a daughter was killed..... the memories are still flesh so I guess you could call it grief. But the gods.... they have led me to you, Miss." he dipped his head. To a princess to be. "You see me and my children will soon be laying claim to a pack. You caught my eye and not because of your heat no.... in my gut I feel the gods have led me to you for a reason. Stay by my side miss, you will be well cared for. My name is Liar but do not be deceived I am the opposite of my name and never would lie to you." his eyes gleamed. Liar knew sometimes he came on as strong. But this feeling hadn't appeared as often - so when it did he just went for it.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-01-2016, 06:33 PM

Marina was surprised at how forward the male was, yet, at the same time, she respected that. She continued to watch him, listening, watching. “So you too know loss…” It was this that drew her forward, closing the distance between them. The female tilted her head to the side, nearly before him now, continuing to examine every action, every move, as she tried to read him. This was important… she was making a choice. A choice to not be alone anymore or to wander searching in vain for a family that seemed to have lost it’s faith in her. Of course Marina knew in part that was her own doing… but it didn’t make the hurt feel any less.

“The Gods… are cruel and mysterious creatures, Liar. So too are other wolves. I’ve been called Rainbow Syndrome, a term of madness within the mind. Perhaps it is true, and I am quite mad… but know this…” Her gaze lifted to meet with his own. “If you wish to prove to me that you will stand by me, then very well. I shall give you that chance. However…” Marina smiled.

“I am not a wolfess who can simply be tied down. I enjoy others company… so if you’re looking for a single wolf… I’m afraid I’m not the company you seek.” Could he deal with her more flirtatious nature? Could he deal with the fact she could love more than one wolf, male and female?

"Talk" "You" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 06:53 PM

She was right in that fact, the gods could be cruel if they so wished. Zakuro his own could curse them all the same. Liar watched her carefully, he did not move. Nor did fear show, a type of determination within him. As possessive as he was, he knew he could show her worlds. "I have seen madness, and perhap a bit in me. This bothers me none miss - normalcy is not something I strive to look for." Oddities such as his own. The Walkers were like this no doubt. They dealt with mental instability. Even his own demons sometimes crowded over him.

"It is not my hope to take your freedom away pretty one. I am the same, known for taking on more than one lover. Should this be what you want then I won't stop you, just remember I have a side for you to return to." He gestured towards his own and looked over her. "So... Tell me your name. Let us share a bit about ourselves. Don't be shy, I have my own scars over my heart to show." Liar would tell her. He would seek closer to her company, to press his nose into her cheek.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-01-2016, 07:12 PM

Marina found herself breathing easier. So he was not worried about madness, nor did he wish to tie her down… these were good things to know. Marina allowed him to nose her cheek, gently moving into the caress. “Then it sounds like yours is a side I can stand by.” The femme answered softly, moving so that she was beside him. The femme decided to lean into Liar a bit, feeling their fur mingle together. How she had missed the feel of another… to know that she wasn’t alone. She allowed her eyes to close, content to stay there with him, if he wouldn’t mind lingering just a short while.

“Marina… Marina Agatsuma is my name.” The femme gave a soft whine, moving her head under Liar’s own. She craved his touch, to hear his voice. She wanted him to make her feel better. To start easing the hurts that she’d suffered. There were no physical wounds, no, but mental and emotional ones that dug at her very heart. “I’ve lost so much, Liar. My parents were killed when I was little… and I thought my brother was too, until I found him in Boreas. But again he left me… just like the men who claimed to care for me…” The femme let out a sigh. …and her children, what of them? The only one she knew of was Katie and… she shook her head.

"Talk" "You" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 07:27 PM

Liar would allow her touch, genuine something comfortable he hadn't felt in a while. He had his children sure, but he felt like something had been absent in his life. The sense of power within him, family as a whole. "My surname is Walker." he mentioned lightly to her own. It was beautiful however. "That surname of yours wouldn't happen to be japanese would it?" as of his own native language. He toyed with her as she pressed her head under his own. Nipping at her fur. Almost forgetting her heat, but somehow he knew maybe he could relieve her some.

"I see. I will not leave you Marina, personally I have a thing against wolves who abandoned those they are with. My father abused me in my youth until I was elder, taught me to rape and kill. But now I seek my own path, to protect what is mine - and make sure those who are close to me are following the path they wish most. Their own freedom as my gods wish." he mentioned as he rubbed into her. Now that she was against him though, he would start to trail around her. Mentioning that he nipped at the base of her spine. If she wished it to go away he could leave.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-01-2016, 07:51 PM

Marina gave a small nod as he asked his question, welcoming his touch, those gentle little nips. The femme took in a slow breath, speaking once more. “It is Japanese… though I’ve been speaking the common tongue for so long that I’ve forgotten much of the language. Do you know it, Liar?” Perhaps if he did he’d be willing to reteach her? To relearn the language of her father… that would be a blessing in itself. His words, his promise, she wanted to believe him. Gods above she wanted to believe him and stay by his side. She was so tired of feeling lonely… so very tired of it. This cycle had to end somewhere… and perhaps it could with him.

“Liar…” Marina’s voice was breathy as he began to rub into her, pressing against her body and continued to nip at her. She turned her head towards him, her eyes shining with a sense of longing. “Liar… can you make this pain go away? Can you replace it with pleasure, at least for a time?” Her tail brushed against his chest, inviting him. If he would have her, if he would take her then let him take her now. Take her fully. Let them become one and truly begin their bond. She was a broken woman, desperate for attention. She didn’t care if this was right or wrong… she wanted Liar.

She needed him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 08:26 PM

"Sore wa watashi no chi no naka ni arimasu" Liar would whisper into her fur for a moment as he smiled. "It is within my blood." he repeated towards her as he went to ease her own pain. He would care for his women, never to leave them behind. That was how he was, and with Auster in his mind he wanted this so badly. "Yes Marina. My love." Liar would reassure her. And as many times as she needed he would be here.

As the male got closer he nipped at her hind quarters. Pulling himself into the correct position. He would latch his jaws onto her scruff. Just so that she wouldn't slip from him. As it stood these feelings would push them closer together. Liar wanted her heart to remain fixed and possessive as he was. He would be the one to fix it. Lovers or not, he would be here when she so needed it.

-fade to black.-

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-02-2016, 01:24 PM

It was within his blood… so his family had known Japanese. It did her heart well to know that. It seemed the Gods were truly granting her some respite, giving her some pity and allowing her another start. Maybe, Marina thought, she could start putting a bit more faith within them. If Liar truly stayed with her, even if he fell in love with others too she didn’t mind. She just wanted to know she wasn’t forgotten. That she could start to mend the things that were broken. Marina felt herself become at ease, waiting for Liar to bond them in a way that she’d never forget. She would keep him, and he would keep her. Perhaps one day she’d consider him a lover, a male whom she wanted to stand by forever, but for now they were just at the first step… and she hoped, and she prayed, that this time things would be different as their bodies became one.

-Fade to black.-

"Talk" "You" Think