gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 11:28 PM

Ow, well this hurt. It was a little bit of an understatement that Memphis had been pissed. Of course she wasn't old enough to understand, why her mother split on she and her sister since they were old enough to take solid food. The fluffy bundle had been fussy, with this she had stomped off and gotten a darn thorn stuck in her foot. Memphis frowned, daddy was busy and it left her.... all alone with her sister doing who knows what. Memphis didn't want to bother her with this all she would do was complain.

She stumbled along the cove, wincing at the pain in her paw. "Auntiie ammaiii." she tried to call out as she just sat there. She pinched up her nose, she was strong she wouldn't cry. Not because of the thorn in her left tiny paw pad and not because she missed her mom either. This sucked.

"Talk"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-01-2016, 11:34 PM

Armai had to admit she'd taken a severe liking to Limno's and Xephyris' kids. Despite the fact she couldn't see the little bundles of fluff, she already was checking up on them constantly to make sure Limno or the two children were okay. Nox hadn't accompanied her on any of these occasions except once and that was because Armai hadn't shut up about them the entire time. Nox had taken one look at them, snorted, and then left which gave her the impression Nox wasn't too big on kids.

Today she'd been napping outside without her companion. It still wasn't quite chilly enough to force her inside her den and she was enjoying the fresh air. "Auntiie ammaiii." Well her nap hadn't lasted long. She pulled herself away from one of the strange trees with a stretch before she set out to track down Memphis.

The scent of blood was the first thing she smelled and she rushed to the girl with a look of concern on her face. She sniffed the girls face, not bothering to greet her in a normal way, before she sat back with a frown. "Okay now, what did you hurt?"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Memphis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 11:50 PM

She did suppose they weren't supposed to tell their momma had gone away yet were they. Daddy should announce that at one of those... what were they called again? She didn't know or remember, she hadn't been to one before. Once Armai showed up though she uncontrollably wagged her tail back and forth. Blue eyes sparkling. "A thown, a thown got stuck in mah paw! Tha....." she looked for a moment at both of them. "lewft one." Memphis said as she wiggled the paw around.

She knew to be descriptive, Armai couldn't see right? Like all she saw was when she and her sister went to sleep all that black. It must have been awful but she kept her mouth shut. She tried to hold her paw still then. It itched so bad, but Armai would and could make it better. She knew it!

"Talk"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-14-2016, 05:04 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Armai could hear Memphis' tail whipping through the air and she smiled at the thought. Well someone was happy to see her at least. She was still sad she couldn't see Memphis, but she appreciated the girl nonetheless. Today she was giving Armai something to do other than wonder where Brutus was and how his travels were going. She felt bad that she wasn't able to help look for his friend, but then again how useful was a blind wolf going to be trying to find someone she had never met before?

She frowned as Memphis exclaimed that she had a thorn stuck in her left paw. She was amazed that the girl knew to be descriptive, but she was thankful for it. She knew pups tended to be clumsy most of the time and trying to discern injuries as a blind wolf was hard. She was just glad Memphis was making this easy on here. "Okay this might sting a bit. I'm going to pull it out, but then it will be all gone and then I'll kiss it to make it better." She smiled reassuringly at Memphis before she bent her head to find the small paw that was offered. She nosed the girl's paw before she found the thorn and then very gently clasped her teeth around it. With a swift tug she pulled it out and then immediately dropped it. She found the girl's paw again and swiped at it soothingly with her tongue to wipe away the drops of blood.

"There, all better, You make sure to lick that to keep the dirt out and if it still hurts tomorrow come see me. I'll put something on it."

Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Memphis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-30-2016, 10:59 PM

Memphis prepared herself as the blind healer shuffled through her paw to get to the thorn. With a sudden tug she threw her head back in grimace, only letting out a muffle groan from the pain but the pup was trying to remain tough. After it was done and over, her paw throbbed however it felt much better than the thorn being in there. However Armai was licking it clean, making Memphis wag her tail back and forth. Armai was such a good person.

"Tank you Amaii." Memphis said as politely as possible as she took her paw back and licked it a little. This would make her stronger wouldn't it? "....do you think...mai mom will ever come back?" Memphis asked for a split second.

"Talk" "You" Think

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-04-2016, 07:45 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Armai was proud of her little patient. She'd only groaned a little bit, but other than that she'd been able to get the thorn out no problem. She doubted it would fester, but with the ocean so close it proved to be a good source of cleaning wounds. Of course they would cross that bridge when they got there. She didn't figure Memphis would let it sit and get dirt in it, but if it did maybe Xephyris would help clean it? If worse came to worse Armai would check up on the girl tomorrow.

Memphis' question threw the silver woman a bit off guard. She hadn't expected her to ask about Limno, but Armai didn't know the other woman well enough to give her an answer. She'd noticed Limno's lack of a scent around. Had something happened to the wolf or had she just left of her own accord? It was honestly hard to tell, but it didn't look good either way. The wolf was supposed to be Xephyris' second in command. Why had she just up and disappeared - not to mention the fact she left her kids behind as well.

"I'm not sure sweetie. I wish I knew."

Memphis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-05-2016, 01:53 AM

Of course the child was less then pleased with the answer. Though she'd never seen any other pups, so maybe it was normal for the moms not to be around. Memphis didn't care though she wanted to find her mom one day and somehow. Ask her all sorts of questions as to why she had gone away. Though this made it clear that even the adults didn't know everything. Ha, that was stupid. Her dad was smart he knew everything.

"Maybe pa knows, hes suuuppperrr smart." she smiled and laughed for a moment as she jumped up. "Amai...... whatz it like bweing blind?" Memphis' attention suddenly switched. She was staring deeply into Armai's eyes. Was there a way to make her see again? Was it like when she closed her eyes. That must have been sad.

"Talk" "You" Think

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-05-2016, 02:11 AM

"Maybe pa knows, hes suuuppperrr smart."

Armai got the impression that Memphis wasn't pleased with the way she answered her. She wished she'd been able to tell her something else. Like "hey, she'll be back soon. I'm sure she misses you guys." Or maybe even being able to tell her where she'd gone. Instead Armai was just as clueless as Memphis was. It hurt her to not be able to give her what she needed to hear, but it wasn't like she could lie to her. Maybe Xephyris would be able to find Limno.

The mind of a child was a fickle thing. It constantly changed direction and before Armai knew it she was shocked once more as another question fell from Memphis' lips. She sure did ask some rather unorthodox things. Wasn't she supposed to be enjoying romping across the beach and getting muddy right before it was time to go to sleep? She wasn't entirely sure what pups were supposed to act like so she couldn't be sure if this was normal or not. At least this was a question she could somewhat answer.

"It's like having my eyes closed constantly and not being able to open them. Or being stuck in the darkness with no moon or stars to provide light to guide me." It was the only way she could explain it simply to a child. She'd never been able to see before, but darkness was all she'd ever known. She'd gotten descriptions of the night sky before with stars sparkling in the sky and the moon to light up the earth. She supposed perpetual night was the only way to describe being blind.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

Memphis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-07-2016, 10:27 PM

Well that answered her question. It kind of made her sad too, but she wasn't going to say it out loud. Memphis couldn't even imagine living in a world without color. Then again Armai could never see right? That meant she could imagine whatever she wanted. Regardless Memphis fell silent for a moment and licked her paw again for a moment. Lifting up her ears "I should get bwack to home." she smiled. Daddy was probably worried, so she scrambled up on her paws. "Tank you!" before long the pup started to scramble back towards her own den where her sister was.

-exit memphis-

"Talk" "You" Think