size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-02-2016, 04:34 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Liar had spent this time with his kids, now that they had settled here for the time being. He had to admit Auster was calm, he enjoyed that. Though normalcy was not his forte as this place beheld. It was plump with prey despite the weather back in the other homelands. Liar knew if wolves found out that food was good here they would flock. So he hoped to get a jump on that, having just killed a small doe. He was dragging it back under the tree's where he and Marina had set up camp for now. Of course she was not tied down, but he found it important to spend time together at least. Especially after the other night, and since he wanted her to know he was here.

Dropping the doe in front of her he smiled softly. "I got you some food." he said simply. Taking a seat next to the woman as he placed a paw over the kill. Pulling his head down to pull at the skin and flesh. There would be no wasting such a thing, after they were done ash and the others could have at it or find their own kills should that be what they wished.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-04-2016, 08:42 PM
The femme was sure it was too early to tell. But yet her scent seemed to have changed. Could she really be pregnant? The thought both thrilled and terrified her. Would she make the same mistakes or would these children be raised differently? She prayed they would know both parents... that she'd stay with them and Liar. The thought of losing her family again scared her... and perhaps made her a bit more clingy with Liar too. She gave a soft whine as he brought her a meal, snuggling up to him and not yet eating. She would soon... but right now she wanted to be able to talk to him.

"Liar..." Marina whispered, looking at him with bicolored eyes. "I..." She paused, thinking of how to word her questions. "If... if the other day leads to little ones... you'll help me raise the babus right?" She asked, resting her head against him. "Do you think your other children will mind them...?" She wouldn't want any of her children to be hated... but these ones, if they were there, could be her last chance. The she wolf waited, wanting answers before she ate.

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016, 01:57 AM by Liar.)

This was easy for him, and he knew the urge for family just as much as any other wolf. The man himself was someone protective, possessive over youths even if they were not his own. Innocence to be protected and nurtured. That being said being a single father was harsh as well - he could only imagine being a single mother at that. As Marina came to voice her worries Liar's demeanor instantly softened. His fur lay flat as his lungs inhaled oxygen as he was alive. Returning her affections he brushed his nose across her cheek and nibbled lightly towards the back of her ear. Settling himself next to her as their pelts mixed side by side.

"I wouldn't wish it any other way Marina. I love children. And my little ones know enough of how I feel about family that they should treasure them. After all - they are not my first litter and most definitely not my last." he said. Of course she knew of his habits of partners, so it should have come to no surprise about his kids. "Marina your kids will be loved by me just as I love you. Let your anxieties rest, if you wish tell me more about what's happened to you.... what have you lost?" he asked softly as his green eyes searched her over.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2016, 02:31 PM

His words comforted her, as did his touch. Marina felt her heart give a little flutter. He loved children… he loved babus just like she did. She’d feel better about the opinions of his other children once she met them she was sure. Marina didn’t doubt that if she bore him little ones they’d be the last. Other women were sure to come, possibly even go later on… but Marina had no mind to necessarily leave. Her feelings about Liar were complex… but she didn’t want to be alone. So long as he showed her such affection she would be with him. Sure she might meet others, but right now she viewed the male very highly. Unlike Shiranui and Nako he was staying with her after the mating process more fully it seemed. Perhaps there was hope.

Marina closed her eyes, keeping her body rested against Liar’s own. He was so warm, his very presence feeling like a protective shield. “As I began to tell you before, everything began when I was but a child…” Marina shook slightly, her mind digging back for those memories. “My childhood alone was marked for chaos. My colors… they were viewed as a bane. My parents, had I not been considered a twin, a child born in a set of two, would have likely had to kill me. But twins were a blessing in our religion… and so thus I stayed with them and my brother.”

Marina let out a soft sigh.

“The wolves from the Dragon Fang’s range came… they were cannibals… they killed my parents and I was forced to run. I wasn’t even a year old… and I thought for sure they killed my brother as well.” The she wolf shivered again. “I met a slightly older brute later on… a man who taught me about revenge and lust… His name was Shiranui Falkenrath… I… I suppose in some ways he helped encourage me down my chosen path… but really… it was the revenge I desired in my own heart that lead me to the killer I became.” Marina paused.

“I found them all later… after I’d grown older… stronger. I slew as many of the pack as I could. Young… old… I didn’t care back then. I… I can still hear their screams.” Marina opened her eyes, looking upon Liar. “That was just the start… I… I did bear a child to Shiranui… A boy. But I had left him behind on my revenge hunt. That was all I cared about…” She lowered her gaze, feeling ashamed.

“My mind is not right. I can feel it fight with itself… but… there is more to this tale… They broke me, those cannibals… they took my world. I took theirs in revenge.” The femme whined softly.

“I met others here… first a man who I viewed as alright… I considered him almost a partner.. but nothing came of it before he disappeared. I then met Nako… who helped ease my pain for a time. I gave birth to three little girls and adopted a boy…but…” She paused, unsure if he’d say anything before she continued.

“I eventually lost Nako too. We were not too close… though he respected the fact I bore his children. In time though he disappeared… and I was left with the young ones. Sure I met up with my brother again for a time… but he too disappeared again. Then I tried to take control of a pack, and for a time I succeeded but then…” Marina sighed heavily once more. “I cracked under the pressure. I lost it all again… and now I don’t know if my other children want to see me again… though I know my sweet little Kait is no longer the same.” Marina gazed at the doe before her, feeling guilt stir in her gut.

“I’m scared to face the other three, Liar…” Maria confessed. “What if they hate me?” Her words were a whimper as she turned towards him again. “I can not bear that thought… the thought that the little ones I’ve loved might hate me… That I’ve failed them…” But in truth she knew she already had failed them.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 04:00 PM

The man was keen on listening to her. Taking in all the information he could, green eyes gleaming as they locked on the woman. Of course in his head he had loved and left - but there was more too that. Emotions weighed on him just as the instincts of a dragon clawed at his walls. The symbol of a demon in his culture and religion had stalked him from the very start. As the son of one of the original walkers, there was history behind his head many could not even fathom. After she was done though, Liar fell silent for a few more moments. Her fears sinking into his head as he shut his eyes and looked out towards the colorful pools of water in front of them. Swarming in all sorts of different colors.

"As a mother it's not going to change for you to love your children no matter what. I once felt the fear of my children hating me - but Marina.... think of it this way. They are their own wolves now, adults in a scary and demeaning world. There is torture and there is darkness. Would you rather they think for themselves and HAVE the option of hating you - or take away their freedom of choice and have them be under your wing forever?" maybe this was not what she wanted to hear but this was what he believed. "Mental illness runs within my family as well, among my father - I myself have felt the tug of darkness many times. It's there but remember, your illness does not control you even if you have it. You work through it, fight it as much as you can. Only then will you see who stays by your side and is really your friends, family and lovers." he was a wise man at times, well he would like to think so as he gently pressed his head into the side of her neck. "I have a child by the name of Greed - he's from the same litter as my current ones. He's fiesty and takes after my father - and while my father was a bastardly man who pillaged and destroyed, no matter if Greed one day came to kill me or fight me for his own reasons. I will still look at him as my child - proud till the end that he took on the path that he wanted rather than what someone else. Had created for him." he smiled towards Marina.

"You've had a harsh past Marina and I'm glad you feel enough to share it with me. Perhaps then you should hear mine if you wish to listen." if she didn't hate him too much after what he had said. Shifting slightly he tried to think for a moment giving off a soft sigh.

"I have no memories of before I was five months old. My father Zero a huge golliath of an albino man took me away from my mother. It's a little hazy but I think he killed her and stole me. He was not a nice man - he beat me into not feeling. If I cried he'd break my bones, if I felt anything for anyone I would starve. Slowly I started not to feel anything at all, my emotions were tied away and my demon within me helped me through those years. A instinct of sort, maybe a voice but not exactly.... it was me." Liar stated. "That was when I met August. A slave only a year old maybe that my father had caught. He was... deformed in a way we called him an experiment and my father felt nothing for me after that. He spent too much of his time trying to kill the other walkers using August and me to accomplish that task." He shook his head mildly. "August was a spy, in the family of Arrow walker and her friends. I started to become more conscious of what my father was doing - what deeds he was committing. But... the dragon within me snapped and I raped one of Arrow's friends. She gave birth to two of my children - but I merely knew their name not them. My father as a so called reward gave a slave wife to me. My first true love Kels. Arrow soon murdered my father - and I was free. I live with Kels and she became pregnant. August remained with us for a short time, switching between being with Arrow to hanging out with us. I ran into Arrow's husband his name was Ren, and that was the first time in forever that I had actually felt normal. Kels gave birth to a beautiful son.... but it didn't last." Liar would shiver at the memory, growling lightly. "A earthquake shook our lands - tree's collapsed as did cracks open. It was the worst thing imaginable. We called it... the collapse. Kels an my son they died I watched the earth take them and I broke down I thought I was going to die I felt so bad. I curled into a ball crying for hours afterwards. Not wanting anyone to be around me. But August - he helped me create a kingdom. I was king again and at first I played the slave game. I kidnapped Arrow from her husband. She bore me a son - but he was raised by her husbands ex mate so neither of us knew Quezar well. August then died - my best friend Arrow killed him under orders of a higher up. When he died I didn't know what to think of myself. I went on rampages - I had a son named Mox walker but he soon vanished and I didn't even know the name of his mother. I gained control once more.... when I again took my kingdom back and married Nice.... Nice Walker. She and her siblings stayed with me. We had a family, she gave birth to a daughter. Quezar soon came back though, he kicked my ass and took over my kingdom. Not much changed though, me and Nice left for these lands.... sadly we were separated and nice and my young daughter were slaughtered by a bear. I was unable to protect them. I poured my sadness into a woman called Abelinda - I truly did feel something for her though. They are Ash, Greed, Ramsay and Vadim's mother. There was also Amara my daughter she took everywhere with her. We lived in ivalice for a time - and then she vanished. Which finally I decided I wanted a kingdom again I wanted that feeling of family. That feeling of a friendly battle among family - even when quezar took my kingdom I felt proud. So I am a man who takes what I want - and you were one of them. My brain works awkwardly some things happen suddenly. My anger is not a good thing to see..... but over all that is the past that made me.... me." Liar would take a deep breath and then look to Marina.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-08-2016, 06:17 PM
They were their own wolves now… That was something that Marina hadn’t really thought about. She looked away guiltily, knowing that her answer was more under the line of keeping them under her wing forever. She loved them… she wanted to protect them…but could she really? Marina wasn’t sure, and the thought worried her. But as she listened to Liar explain about his own son she thought she understood. It didn’t matter what path their children took in life, nor how they viewed them… in they end their blood would always make them family. That was something no one could take away from them.

She listened further, remaining silent for now with ears perked. So he too had a rough past… a past of loss. He’d loved, lost a lover and child… had done bad things. He’d even had a kingdom, same as she, and lost it…So much information to process. The femme closed her eyes, letting her mind roll with the information Liar had told her for a long moment before she spoke up.

“I’m sorry, Liar… that you too have suffered… but… I think I’m starting to see now… that I must accept my past.” She opened her eyes again, resting her head against his body and drawing comfort from him. “Rainbow Syndrome… It’s just me, isn’t it? Not so much a mental illness… but a manifestation of my hurt… my pain…” She looked to Liar then, giving a soft whine.

“I… I’ve been fighting who I am for so long… but… If you’ll stand by me… I think I can conquer my past. I think I can learn to live with who I am… and both sides of me…” Marina shifted a bit uneasily.

“Sorry… my mind is a jumbled up mess right now… I’m just… scared in general I guess. Scared of so many things…” Marina looked upon the doe once more, debating whether or not to eat.

“I don’t want to lose you Liar…” She whined. “I don’t care if you’ve fallen in love with others before, or if you’ll fall in love with others to come… just please… promise you won’t forget me.” She felt so broken… she needed him. Needed him to feel whole again.

Table by:: Nyx

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-08-2016, 07:07 PM

He knew nothing of a mother's love, but he understood enough to fight that feeling of wanting to have kids around forever. An adult was an adult and there wasn't much they could do about telling them who they should be. As long as they were doing what they felt was right. Liar smiled gently to her as she spoke. He pressed the base of his skull into the side of her neck in comfort. Something of a soft huff coming out if it was the closest thing to a canine purr that could ever come out of him. "Don't apologize, I'll listen to anything you have to say my love." Liar stated as he pulled away slightly to look at her.

"I've never forgotten the past face of a lover that I have loved Marina. You are in my life here and now and I will always protect you and our little ones. Someone's got a death wish if they break your heart or mess with you. So if one of your little boyfriend ticks you off - I'll come home with their tail as a necklace." he smirked as he bumped her lightly. "I promise Marina. Just as I hope you remain at my side. This is home. And at home you can be you." Liar gently licked over the side of her fur. Pulling down the rainbow colors - it almost left him in a daze. Nothing beat connections like this.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-10-2016, 11:27 PM

Marina felt comforted by the actions of Liar, his sweet words, his gentle promises… The femme gave a nod, feeling at ease with it all finally. Even if one day her newest brood left her, it would be okay. She’d never be alone… she wouldn’t be forgotten. The she wolf tilted her head slightly, giving Liar a loving nibble to the neck before she spoke. “Know this then, Liar…” Marina’s own words were soft and gentle, her eyes shining.

“So long as I shall live I shall not forget you either. Nor your kindness. Our little ones will grow up with both their parents, and we’ll be together for as long as our Gods will allow. Even then…” The female closed her eyes. “I’ll look for you. I’ll look for you after I go. We’re bonded, Liar… and nothing is going to break this bond.” Marina shifted her forepaw over Liar’s own. “I promise.”

""
Table by:: Tea

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 01:32 AM

Liar watched carefully as he watched the woman. He was hung on her every word, as after all his ears pulled forward and the world that she placed him in was one that he had not been to in a very long time. For once his heart felt at ease - there was no need to feel strong or be strong. He just needed her by his side. Moments like these he missed, he wanted and craved so carefully. Willfully he would let his nose lightly met her own. Her paw caressing his own as he shut his eyes humming softly to her. A promise, and something that wouldn't be broken. He was sure, he wanted to introduce Marina to Nice once they met their fate. He was sure she was watching him, happy for him that someone such as her had crept into his life.

"Itsume watches over you Marina. And she grants me every right to let us stay with each other all the same." he uttered the words of the goddess. Feeling energy rush through him easily. Emotions that could not be said out loud, but like a filthy addiction it felt pure. It felt like those colors that stained her back. As he rubbed his nose down her neck he nuzzled her frame. Mixing his pelt with her own. "Thank you love."

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-12-2016, 03:25 PM

Marina was curious about the goddess whom Liar spoke of. As she took a small nibble of the doe before her the femme wondered if the two of them might be able to share their religions with each other. Their gods and goddesses… The she wolf gave a content sigh, feeling more at ease now that she’d talked a bit with Liar. #b998b1“I speak my words from the heart, Liar, as I am sure you do.” The femme chuckled softly. “…How many children do you think we’ll have?” The femme asked, shifting the conversation towards the new lives that were potentially stirring in her belly as they spoke.

“Since my last litter was primarily female I’m willing to bet that this one will be primarily male.” The femme chuckled. “Celeste and Nox, two of the gods I believe in, believe in balance. Litters of two are said to be a good omen too…” She was happy to share this information with him, even if it wasn’t something he necessarily believed himself. She wasn’t sure how many children she wanted to have… she just wanted them to be born safely.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-13-2016, 12:07 AM

It seemed all that needed to be said had been said. She changed the subject to the lives inside her and a sense of joy over came him. He smiled and chuckled lightly as she spoke of those gods. Nodding his head slightly. "Then there will be two strong boys Marina. Strong, rainbow boys." he let out something close to a giggle as he snuggled into her before returning to the deer to eat a piece of it. "Itsume is the goddess of females, nothing and everything within my religion. She loves fertility - and grants her females a safe passage within every birth of life." of course unless there was the case of nature itself. Sometimes the pull was more than what the gods could give to them.

"You can tell me about yours if you want, within my religion we believe every god exists. From Zeus, to our trio. So I would love to learn." Liar would look towards Marina for a moment. A glint in his eye for the craving of that knowledge. He enjoyed knowledge when he could grab it that was most for certain with the male.

TAGGED // YESH

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-20-2016, 09:43 PM

Two boys… the woman liked the thought of that. Rainbow marked children or not, she was sure they would be a sight to behold. But when Liar said he’d love to learn of her gods Marina couldn’t help but smile. She took another bite of the deer, mulling over whereto begin. Who else other than the parents of the gods themselves?”

“Celeste and Nox are the parent gods of my religion. It is a religion that bears no name, but has strong ties to the land of Lyenne. There Celeste is the first goddess, the Goddess of peace, balance, life, and all things good. Her mate, Nox, is said to be the God of destruction, resurrection, chaos, and malevolence. Darker thoughts are said to be initially tied to him… and deeper, darker things such as insanity are part of his will.” The female paused.

“They bore four children in sets of two. The first, the twins of life, are Aoi and Chrysos. They work together to ensure the creation of all living things. Then, their siblings are the twins of death… Charis, who rules over good souls, and Erebos who is the keeper of the bad ones. Abeni and Riyeth follow and serve Charis and Erebos respectfully. They keep the dead where they are supposed to be.” Marina took another small pause.

“The twins Fates and Abyss control time and fate.. such as when a wolf dies, how they die and all that type of stuff. Reflected is the keeper of memories and has no set form, though many believe her to be a mix of white and black color with silver eyes.” Marina chuckled. “…and then there is Time Rift… changer of fate. When a wolf chooses to walk down a different path it is said because she has made an appearance in their life.”

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-01-2016, 11:57 PM

Liar knew religion plaid a very vital role in his life. He just never made it known, listening to others made himself feel empowered. It reminded him of his younger days with August by his side. Though many dark days that he felt along with his father were embedded there - he chose to accept them as a part of himself. Listening about twins and the balance of life, he could see the significance of it. Sharing the meal between them, he stole a lick to her cheek between the bites as he smiled softly at the end of her stories.

"Snowlit was created since the beginning of time - with the belief that any and all exist. All worlds are connected somehow, worlds were wolves may not exist - others where they stand on two legs like a bird. It follows the belief that no one should hide behind a mask. Even those who believe they follow a dark path - whatever you desire you should be going after it." Liar said to her. "The trio have no children though there had been rumors of demi-gods walking among the living and the dead. Denki, the god of guidance his name means lightning in japanese. A jet black wolf with blue eyes he is said to appear in the lives of others when they need a bit of push in the right direction. The reason he is the god of guidance is because he too was once a mortal. Subjected to a immortal life after he took his own witnessing his little brother die. Itsume and Zakuro took him in with open arms. They were deities created from the beginning of time. Itsume being the first the goddess of everything and nothing. All wolves desired her power and for a long time she desired them too. Those who gave her offerings would grant them safe family lines clear of troubles. She is responsible for the life and death within the world and the burden that is on her shoulders is something she would never wish upon another. Zakuro is the second oldest - coming into existence after the first bad soul died. A man misunderstood due to his fits of insanity. He was known for rape and known for devilish deeds but at the end of the day would be a gentleman. The keeper of souls in the underworld - he treats his children like gold and is responsible for the mental illness in the world. As a reminder, it is a savage part of our lives but we learn to live with it. In the snowlit religion - whatever you believe in is where you go. At the end of your life - if you feel you belong with a god then you enter their domain for the rest of eternity." Liar shut his eyes at the thought. He followed Zakuro, but then a small fear sat at the end of the night. If he did that during his death would he see if wife his children again. However he didn't plan on dying anytime soon.

"I'm sure Celeste and Nox would get along with the trio nicely. Thinking about them meeting is interesting." Liar would laugh slightly as he looked off into the distance. He liked hearing about this sort of thing. It filled him with a sort of joy.

"Talk"