gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-05-2016, 06:59 PM
The man was tired of it all, not just what went on around him but the process of going through it. For the past moon or so all he had been doing was existing he hadn’t done anything of notable interest to him or anyone else. He had been doing what he had to in order to survive wandering around only smelling the scents of other wolves but never seeing them. Upon some self reflection he found that he actually liked the presence of other wolves annoying they may be he found it strangely quiet when he was alone for this long. He might actually appreciate what those other wolves he had been around called mates. Somebody to stay with him so he wouldn’t be lonely, he would like that long as they weren’t as annoying as some wolves he had met had been. Although would anybody really like to spend a lifetime with him, he wasn’t all that interesting and he seemed to drive others away even by accident sometimes. So no nobody would ever want to be with a wolf such as himself, why would they? The man laid down by the edge of the strip of land he was on, for once his feelings showing through his face. He was lonely and he knew it.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 08:22 PM

Being in the bifrost was dangerous, but still she was here. Auster was her hideout - the female recovering from birthing for so long. It wouldn't be until her next heat that she would be able to breed again of course. Limno had become addicted and she knew Xeph had been easy prey. So there was no telling how hard the next would be. The green eyed woman however would stop. She saw another male he was stalking the corners of this land bridge. As the wraith woman, smaller than her had a smile curl on her face. She sought the opportunity in an instant.

"Hello traveler, you must be new to Auster." she stated confidently as she pulled herself up to him. The white eye patch on her eye moving slightly. She knew nothing of this man, but she certainly hoped she could have a bit of fun.
""

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Kreft’s nose would tell him before his eyes did what was going on, he smelled another wolf, female, coming his way. He looked around to see a brown female with a white eye patch approach him, she came right up to his side and asked if he was new to Auster. He had been in these lands before but he never really dwelt in them. “Never lived here, but I have been here before.” It felt nice to use his voice to talk to another wolf, It felt nice to hear himself speak again. “Forgive me if my voice sounds a bit under-used I haven’t spoken to another wolf in about a moon. What’s your name may I ask? I’m Kreft.” He stood up beside her while he spoke, his walls may have been down and his mind may have been broken but he was damn well going to treat a lady like a gentleman especially upon a first meeting.

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016, 08:56 PM by Limno.)

Limno hummed a bit, so that was interesting. He was a native of boreas that she did not know of. Then again as long as he didn't know her that was fine. "Limno is my name, why don't you stay a while. I know a little bit of company can go a long away. I have food and water. Definitely more than boreas has at the moment." she wanted to hook him. As always she was going to try and break his heart. Even if it ended badly for her, the female would smirk a little.

"Don't worry about your voice, I am no one to judge." as special as she felt she wouldn't force someone to take care of her. It had just been easy with Xeph because she had been pregnant with his children. The bastardly girl though would always be at it, trying to collect a list of enemies really.
""

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-05-2016, 09:20 PM
The woman stated that her name was Limno and offered that he stay awhile, she seemed to know what he needed at the moment which was company. Was he that easy to read right now, had ages of no annoyance simply just broken him. He had spent a lifetime of hiding his emotions and making sure that he was safe from emotions that seemed to hurt others so often. He wasn’t going to break, he had made these choices for a reason because he knew that if he broke wolves would be hurt and it would affect more than just him. Kreft’s resolve reassembled itself, his life would not simply fall to the ground he just wouldn’t let it. “A little company would be nice about now wouldn’t it?” He smiled but his aura wasn’t what was on his face, this woman had helped him in a way he was back to his normal self or at least he hoped so.

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 10:30 PM

Limno pushed her head into the direction of further into Auster. Right on the edges where she looked at the water brushing up against the land where it connected with each other. Ever since that earthquake that opened this place up. A whole other world. "Do you have an idea to how long you'll be staying?" she asked him. Maybe she could after all, provoke something in him. He seemed strong, but also she had to make him like her.

She did have a stash of food not far from here. Considering she had hunted not long ago. Having to keep herself fed and all. Technically she was still a member of a pack, just missing or otherwise..... hiding. Oh how she loved the thrill the feeling of that. Being hunted but also the thrill of screwing it up.
""

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-06-2016, 01:27 PM

Limno asked how long he would be staying, he assumed that she meant with her as opposed Auster in general. He didn’t like the idea of staying in one place longer than he had to, but if she was ok with him staying it was fine with him. He just didn’t want to stay longer than he felt was nessecary. “I might just hang around until I get annoyed at other wolves again. Although strangely I’ve realized that I find their annoyance comforting, It may be one of those things that I decide to do on a whim I never really know with myself.” His mouth had done the talking for him he hadn’t really put to much thought into his words, granted he didn’t know for sure when he would leave this woman but did he really need to know that for right now?

"talk" "you"think

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-07-2016, 08:15 PM

Interesting, so he was one who was easily annoyed. Limno had a thought for a moment. This male obviously had a personality with no skill to back it up. It was entertaining, but just like her mates sometimes they let other things get in their way. "Well I hope I don't annoy you too much." ahhh she had lost interest in kreft a while ago. He would be no fun. So Limno would go back to just being relatively friendly. No ill intentions needed.

"Anyway, here my kills over there." Limno would get up and lead the male into the brim of tree's. The carcass of a fat deer would sit there. It was small but more than enough to feed two wolves.
""

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-18-2016, 06:32 PM
Limno stated that she hoped she didn’t annoy Kreft too much, Kreft thought this to be weird. She wasn’t annoying him currently and normally when he met wolves the level of annoyance they gave him was judged upon their first meeting. She led him to her kill, he was a bit hesitant to take food from her but thought it would be rude to refuse the offer. He tore a piece of the deer meat off and started to eat it. “You aren’t annoying me now so I doubt you ever will. I normally get annoyed at another wolf when I first meet them, and you certainly aren’t annoying me.”