gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-06-2016, 02:42 AM

Yona had been thinking about of for a little while now. She wanted to be close to her mom, so she remained up north. However fairing alone was a little lonely. Yona felt that need and biological urge to be near other wolves. Which is what brought her to this pack - the pack she had mildly smelt Jaelle on but it was faint. Assuming that this one would grant her the freedom to move as she wish that was why she was here. She was unsure on how pack life felt, nor how it worked. As she stood at the borders her nose snuffled the ground. Before lifting up her head in a call for the leader.

Please let this be easy, though she was eager to offer up her fighting skills if anything. No doubt defenses were a thing right? Yona felt a tinge of nervousness for a second, but that wasn't her. She scoffed for a moment. She simply flicked her tail and waited in turn for her call to be answered. The sociable wolf had to have been worth something.

"Talk"

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
11-07-2016, 05:23 PM

The Alpha lifted his head at the sound of a call at the borders, summoning him. Licking his lips, he licked away the blood that stained his maw from sharing a hare with his pups. It was merely a snack for him, and had mostly been meant for the girls to keep them sated. He would have to hunt something bigger later on. Perhaps a pack hunt was in order. Rising to his paws, he gave his daughters a look. "Eat it all up, you have to grow strong," he rumbled to them, waving his tail, "And make sure you stay close to home until I return." He then turned and left them, heading toward the border at a steady pace, his paws swishing through the black sand. He climbed up the rocky path, past the lava rock, to the land above the beach. There he saw a white-coated female with black markings, waiting patiently for him to approach.

He closed the distance between them and dipped his head to her, then standing tall to show his rank of authority. "Greetings," came his rumbling voice, "I'm the Sheriff here, leader of Vyper. How can I help you?" His thick, bushy tail swished just slightly behind him, silver eyes scanning over the woman. Had she come to join the ranks, or had she come for some other reason?

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]

Yona

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-07-2016, 06:47 PM

The lead male would show himself, and he would smell of babes. The same scent that she scented on mothers in the nomadic tribe. She offered the man a smile, and she knew in her heart a bit she would probably like it here. She would pull one leg under her and bow, a custom within her tribe towards pack leaders. Just because they hadn't had the same life style didn't mean they did not know respect. "Hello Sir, my name is Yona Ancora. I was hoping to get to know a bit about Vyper and join the ranks. You see my mother recently came here it being her homelands - I was born into a nomadic tribe so being in a pack is new territory. My mother is going to reside in Ivalice so I went to look for my own path which is what brought me here. I know a little bit of everything - but my skill of choice is strength and fighting." he waited no time. Wondering if this wasn't how it was supposed to be done. She had to sell herself after all.

"I faintly noticed your pack's scent on Jaelle who I met recently. So it led me here and I was curious." it seemed like the borders were fresh. This pack couldn't be even more than a season old. So it meant they rose and fell just like the leaves through the seasons. This she didn't mind, as an Ancora she had strength in her bones. With her father's gene's she was a nomad at heart.

"Talk"

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
11-14-2016, 04:15 AM

Xephyris looked on curiously as the woman smiled at him before tucking in one leg and taking a bow, a very interesting stance that he hadn't seen before. However, he felt it was a respectful gesture, and he felt honored by her. He wondered where she was from, that she had learned such a thing. It must have been a part of her culture, something he'd never seen before, himself. He listened, taking in her name and reasons for coming here as she spoke. He found it interesting that she said her mother was headed to a different pack, to Ivalice, while she had come here. But then, he understood her desire for independence from her mother at the same time. At last she described her skills, saying she knew a little about everything, but her strengths lay in fighting. He could use more fighters, although he would test her in time and ensure that she continued to train hard. Of course, he hoped she was already truly skilled; that would make his job easier, and would make her a valuable asset to Vyper if this was where she wanted to be.

He perked and tilted his head when Yona mentioned Jaelle. Ah, so she had already met the gypsy. Had Jaelle sent the younger lady this way, or had Yona found her way here simply out of curiosity? Either way, Xephyris was glad. "Nice to meet you, Yona," he rumbled, tail swishing, "If you're a fighter, it sounds like you might fit right in with Vyper. We're a hard-working pack focused on strength and defense - our greatest goal is to ensure the safety of everyone within the pack. Our offensive power is valuable as well. We don't take well to slackers, and place a lot of value on hard work, suffering to achieve greatness. We're still small in number, so I would like to offer you a chance to join our ranks, if you are willing to endure tests of strength. Does that interest you? Do you think you can keep up?" Of course he wanted more members to fill Vyper, but he didn't want to take on any deadweight. However, he was willing to give chances to those showing interest, so long as they seemed up for the challenge.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yona

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-05-2016, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 02:15 AM by Yona.)

Yona would of course politely listen to the man. He seemed strong and new at leading, of course she never understood the appeal of a hierarchy. She could see where it worked in some sense, Yona was just used to everyone pitching in and there being no one who actually called the shots. It was clear this was something she was going to have to grow used to. Hard working, for a minute she debated lazing about just because he said that. She smiled towards him though, amusing as she laughed a bit. Yes this was a serious matter, but she was fairly laid back when it came down to it.

"I guess I am looking for a little bit of adventure. I'd love to work hard and shove an effort into the pack. It being smaller just makes it easier to get to know everyone." She was casual of course. Her tail flicked off to the side, as her blue eyes looked over the man. "I'll be the best fighter I can be if you'd grace me with your name as well." Yona said with a smile on her face. She seemed to radiate a good vibe anyway. She hoped that this wasn't too much.

"Talk"

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-05-2016, 03:17 AM

Xephyris watched her as she laughed a little bit, his eyes narrowing as he wondered what was on her mind. Was she taking this seriously, or was she more of a laid-back type of wolf? He wasn't ready to turn her away, not with so few members in his pack, so he supposed he would find out about her ethics after some time. He was more than willing to give her a chance and see how she did in Vyper. He listened as she spoke, ears flicking to acknowledge her words. He liked that she at least seemed to want to know the pack, stating that it would be easier as they were still a small group. He nodded to her, tail swishing once. "Good," he said in response to her words, "Then we would love to have you, and get to know you as well." When she asked for his name, he grinned, tail flicking high into the air. Had he forgotten to introduce himself? Or had he left out his name on purpose? Well, he wasn't one to divulge too much information at first, if it wasn't needed. But, if she was going to stay, she would certainly need to know who he was. "My apologies, Yona," he rumbled with a small dip of his head, "Call me Xephyris. Welcome to Vyper. Come on in, make yourself at home. I'll accompany you for a while so that the others know you are welcome here."

His eyes scanned over her for just a moment longer, a somewhat quiet and tense moment, before he turned and padded back inside his territory. His bushy tail flicked, beckoning her to follow. If she was to be a member within Vyper, then she ought to get to know the territory immediately, and he wasn't going to leave her to her own devices right off the bat. He would show her around, and give her a chance to get familiar before she went about on her own.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yona

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-05-2016, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 04:14 AM by Yona.)

She did suppose maybe she should have been more sincere, but she was. Xephyris, that was the name Jaelle had told her all right. She was interested to see what he was like that was for sure. Cautiously though even when she was accepted she would pressed her nose to the border almost - taking in the scent. Soon it would hint in her fur, her black ears flicked curiously for a moment. As her paws delicately passed through and she stepped fully into the territory. Oh she had almost forgot! She turned to Xephyris with a smile. "I forgot to mention. Jaelle wanted me to let you know she was the reason I came down here. She put it as 'it's about time I started paying him back' I guess you know what that means." she told him.

"Also thank you, for accompanying me." Yona's tail wagged behind herself. She wanted to give him a welcome feeling, she knew too much of others could be bastardly and two faced. Though of a nomad and a gypsies Xephyris had a habit of attracting some strange women it seemed. She couldn't tell if stepping across these borders made her feel caged or more powerful than she had ever been. With how young she was, the future was a blur.

"Talk"

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-05-2016, 04:49 AM

He stood still, his eyes wandering over the young woman as she finally took ease in crossing the border line, stepping into Vyper territory cautiously. He wouldn't rush her. She seemed inexperienced and somewhat uncertain. However, her attitude was pleasant, and so far he hadn't seen any red flags. No reasons to send her away nor doubt her. Only her youth would make it uncertain as to what she was capable of, but he knew not to judge anyone by their age. Even the young could surprise you. After all, his friend Riv had been very young, and run a pack all on his own without any guidance. Young wolves had much to prove, but also very much to offer. He perked as the young lady went on to mention Jaelle; Xeph's head tilted curiously as she said the woman had sent her here, and with a message that made him smile. So, Jae had been busier than he'd thought, even if she rarely came home to visit.

"Well now, that's a name I like to hear," he said with a rumbling chuckle, "If Jaelle recommended you to us, then you must be just the right fit for us, and us for you." His thick tail waved back and forth, clearly pleased to hear that the gypsy had encouraged this wolf to become a new pack member. He would have to thank her, and certainly he would. His attention returned to the present, his eyes focusing on the white and black-marked female as she thanked him for accompanying her, and he offered a small smile, a nod following suit. "My pleasure, Yona," he said in a low tone, "I hope that our pack is everything you need. Please feel welcome to come to me if you have any problems." He wanted it to be known right from the start that any of his members could come to him should they have troubles. Perhaps he could not solve every little issue, but the least he could do was hear out his members and try to make everything work for all of them.

"Talk" "You" Think