gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-06-2016, 07:43 AM
ooc: Okay I'm hoping we get enough members to do an Elk hunt since they are in the lower regions in the fall and winter. But if not I guess we will be going for a whitetail deer hunt. I will be replying again on November 16th

He huffed smelling the air and being sure his calculations and his tracking were correct. He was calling together a hunt today in hopes of giving the pack something larger and more substantial to eat. They had quite a few younger ones and the head hunter was down due to having pups recently. He had decided he needed to step up to the plate, the pack needed to stock up before winter. Winter was right around the corner, he knew it because it was getting colder by the day. Raising his head the male let out a howl, calling together the pack to help him hunt down some prey. He hoped that this would be a much better outcome then he had ever had in Myraid. He wanted to build his hopes because right now he was still guarded, right now he was still seeing failure in the future. He didn't want to but he was still lingering in his past and not allowing himself to move on.

Sliding back onto his haunches the male waited patiently for others to arrive. His one ear was pinned towards where the herd was and his other ear pinned forward waiting to hear the arrival of others. His tail wagging and he would gently pant out of excitement. He loved to hunt, it was always a rush to him and gave him such a high of happiness.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-10-2016, 09:34 PM

Leo's ears perked curiously when he heard Jackson's howl and a pleased smile crossed his lips. Well! A pack hunt! That was a pleasant surprise. He was glad to see that Jackson was stepping up and being active in the pack already. Definitely a good sign. He was especially grateful since Bright Moon would still be tied up with her pups for a bit longer. He was quick to make his way to where Jackson had called from, easily finding his similarly colored nephew. He gave Jackson a warm grin and came over to join him with a gentle wag of his tail. "Hey there, Jackson!" he said happily and settled down on his haunches to wait for some more pack members to arrive. "What prey do we have in mind today?" He knew it would probably be easier for Jackson to just explain once everyone had arrived, but he was just too curious about what Jackson had planned.

"Talk" "You" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
11-12-2016, 08:51 AM

Heather knew that she wasn't much of a hunter. In fact she had never been in a pack hunt before. However today felt like a good day - she had to go greet the people and find out what they were doing. The girl couldn't be left in the dust by her siblings. At that she had told her father what she wished to do and if she didn't make an effort around the pack than what was she. Her paws would carry her to the sound. It seemed her father knew the one calling the hunt. It was only the three of them, so carefully the girl approached them with a soft wag of her tail.

"Hi there I've never seen you before, my name's Heather Adravendi." she smiled and dipped her head looking at her dad. "This is the first time I'll get to see you hunt daddy." there was also a bit of excitement in that. Wanting to see her dad in all of his amazing glory, at least what she considered to be amazing glory.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-12-2016, 03:22 PM

Roza knew she hadn't really been around the pack much, usually just keeping to herself or going off exploring now that she had Abbey to keep her company. She wasn't sure why. She loved her family and all the pack members so it wasn't like she didn't want to be around them, she just hadden't. But as soon as she heard the howl for a hunt she hopped up to head toward it. What a perfect excuse to see everyone! She made sure Abbey stayed up in the trees so that she wouldn't get in the way or get hurt during the hunt so when she walked up to the group she was all alone. She smiled when she saw her father and sister there already, as well as a wolf that she was pretty sure she had seen before, but she wasn't sure what his name was. Her tail wagged gently behind her as she came over to sit next to Heather, giving all three of the wolves there a smile. She hadn't had the chance to do a pack hunt like this before so she was excited to do it!
"Talk" "You" Think

Ryka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Ryka was asleep in the entrance to her new den, when a howl woke her. The howl was for a hunt and eager to try and settle in as quickly as possible within the pack, Ryka decided to join. Rising to her feet, she padded out into the warm sunshine and stretched. Ryka then headed off towards in the direction of the howl. Arriving at the place, Ryka could see four wolves already there including her new Alpha, Leo. "Greetings." Ryka said bowing to Leo as she approached the group, nodding at the three other wolves, whom she also smiled at as she found herself a spot near them.

Diana

gems
size
build
player
11-13-2016, 01:48 AM

This was it. She was going to be of some use to the pack. The thought somewhat excited her, and it brought a spring to her step. It far overpowered the tension and worry that still boiled in her ribcage. She was going to help out. She was going to be that wolf that everyone thanked at end. And even if she wasn't that great at hunting, the prospect of just being there and aiding the pack was enough to satisfy her.

And she was nice and early too. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, for once. She walked in with a small smile, which was much bigger than usual, and dipped her auburn head to the five other wolves already gathered. Her older cousin, Jackson, and the alpha, Leo, followed by two cousins and an unfamiliar woman. Maybe this group wouldn't be that large, and she certainly preferred smaller groups. Not wanting to start any unnecessary chatter - which really wasn't her thing - she took a seat and quietly awaited the arrival of others. If they were expecting more, that is.

"Talk" "You" Think

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-13-2016, 04:40 PM
Her head lifted, surprise crossing her features as she finally heard someone call out for the pack. It had been some time, she thought. In fact, she hadn't really seen anyone from the pack except for the king and the other male in the whole time she'd been there. Not that she hadn't been wandering about their borders.

Needless to say, she was pleased to finally hear someone, and though hunting wasn't really her cup of tea she still rose and moved to join them.

There was already quite a large gathering when she got there, and Faelyn somewhat nervously sat upon the edge of it. She wasn't too interested in getting into the thick of things, and she could see and hear just fine from that spot. She hoped they'd get underway soon so that she wouldn't have to sit around feeling awkward for too much longer, but that remained to be seen. They had to have a good sized group for a hunt.

She did notice the younger one milling about, and wished to go speak to them, but found herself somewhat paralyzed by the thought.

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
11-13-2016, 11:52 PM
The young man didn't know who it was that called... but the chance at hunting with the rest of the pack excited him. Alfred could hardly wait! He eagerly left what he was doing behind to go join the others. There was pep in his step as he moved, feeling excited. He couldn't wait to see the others! Maybe they'd all bring down something really big! Alfie's tail began to wag with excitement... at least until he saw the number of wolves gathered.

He started to feel overwhelmed at that sight. He hesitated, gaze shifting towards his father first and then his sisters. He took a breath, going up next to Heather. "Has... has it been decided what we'll hunt?" He asked in a soft voice.

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
11-14-2016, 08:33 PM

When she heard the call for a hunt, Bright Moon perked up with interest. She wasn't sure she'd attended a hunt in Fiori called by someone other than herself, and she was grateful to hear the call of another. She wasn't sure if she could uphold the responsibility she'd had for so many moons. It wasn't that she was old, not quite yet, but with her litter of pups, and the on-going duties, she was becoming tired. Ever so tired. Perhaps it was time to retire, soon. She could still hunt, and continue to learn about herbs and healing, but she didn't need to be lead of anything. She would be more than happy to follow the youngsters in the pack as they developed their skills. The time for the next generation to take over their roles was coming, and Bright did not dread that day - she very much looked forward to it, for it would be a proud time to watch the youngsters rise up.

Getting to her paws, she nuzzled her pups. "Mommy's going for a hunt," she explained to them, an affectionate smile offered their way, "I know you're getting curious, but you'll have to stay behind. One day, you will be big enough to hunt, and join the others. For today, you must still romp and play as pups. Stay out of trouble, away from danger like me and your Daddy have taught you. I'll be home before you know it." With one last nuzzle to each of the youngsters, Bright took off on dainty black paws, heading toward the source of the call. It would appear she was late, as many had already gathered, most of them young. She smiled as she joined the group, looking to Jackson, the center of the hunt. She would wait quietly, for him to decide upon their next move as a unit.

"Talk"
[Image: zeB2pXm.png]

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-14-2016, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 10:01 PM by Jayne.)

Jayne wasn't going to go to the hunt at first, but the longer she sat there the more she thought she should! She hadn't done much to help out recently, so she thought that she really should at least go and see what she should do. Once she got there and she saw Diana already there she was glad she came. She smiled at her sister proudly as she came over to sit next to her. She didn't want to say anything about it and embarrass her or anything, but she was proud of Diana for coming out to this bigger group of wolves all by herself. This was turning into a really big hunt! She got excited as she looked around at all the wolves that had come. They were gonna be able to hunt a lot of food with this many wolves! She didn't see their mothers here, but she saw their uncle and some of their cousins so that was good. And Bright Moon was here too! She was glad she came, this was gonna be fun.

"Talk" "You" Think

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-17-2016, 09:01 PM
ooc: Next due date is November 26th

He didn't wait long and the first to arrive was none other then his uncle himself. A smile crossed his lips and his tail wagged in a happy greeting. It gave him a bit of hope in how this would turn out. Even if his uncle would be the only one to show up, Jackson would still be pleased to hunt with his uncle. He was still hoping that he would have a good turn out. He had his sights on the bigger prey he had found, had been trailing.

"Hey Uncle Leo, I have big plans in store as long as we get enough for this hunt," he answered.

Next to appear was a young female that looked familiar to him, perhaps he had seen her around when he was here last. Her coloration was similar to aunt Svetlana's which led the young man to assume that this must be from the last litter of his aunt and uncle. She had grown big since the last he saw her, she was a little ball of fluff then. He couldn't remember her name though, but that only lasted up until she introduced herself.

"Hi there Heather, I'm Jackson Adravendi," he greeted.

Next another young female that also looked familiar, maybe Heather's sister? He wasn't so sure about who she was. Wagging his tail again he watched as she took a seat beside Heather. Next was a face unfamiliar to him, might even be a newer member to the pack. She approached with a simple greeting and took a seat. He smiled and dipped his head in a quiet greeting to her. Diana came next, a face he knew. She was the first he got to meet after returning home to Fiori. He was glad to see her here and smiled at her, wagging his tail still. With each wolf who approached he became more excited for this hunt, even though all of them were young so far he thought they still had a decent chance. Another yellow and tan female approached and he greeted her with a smile and a wag of his tail. Next was another cousin of his who was curious to know what their target was today.

"Well with this sort of turn out it looks like we will defiantly able to take down that lone female elk I have been trailing. It will be a large substantial meal for the pack," he replied with a grin.

Two more showed, one of them being the lead hunter who had recently had pups. This was the best turn out so far and Jackson was really starting to feel the rush of excitement and adrenaline. He stood in his spot and took in a breath, still smiling.

"Hello everyone thank you for coming. I'm happy to say with this many wolves we should easily be able to take down a large female elk that I have been tracking. I'm not sure why she isn't in her herd, but she has been traveling alone this week and so far today she is by herself also." he started, his tail still wagging. "We have quite a few yearlings here today and I ask that the yearlings please stay close to an adult. I think the best plan for her is an ambush so I will be taking two wolves with me to round her up and the rest of you move towards the east in wait for an ambush. Leo if you wouldn't mind I would like you to remain with the ambush group. We don't have too many big bodied wolves and I'd like you to lead the ambush. You may move the others into what position you see fit.," he said looking to his uncle and waiting for his conformation.

"Next I need two fast runners to fallow me, we are going to gather the elk up and rush her towards the ambush," he said before looking around the crowd waiting for two of them to offer their aid in guiding the elk with him.

When two of them decided to offer their aid he got up and motioned them to fallow. His head lowered to the ground as his nose searched for the scent he had been so familiar with. He had to circle and move around for a few moments before he picked it up again and trudged at a quick pace along the trail, tail waving in the air like a banner.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-19-2016, 03:36 PM
She grew uncomfortable as so many filed in to join the group. While it was good to see so many of her packmates, she had to admit that she felt uncomfortable being around so many at once. She wasn't the most outgoing creature, and big groups really rubbed that in. She figured she'd be able to manage considering she didn't have to talk to anyone, but it remained to be seen.

After listening intently to the game plan, Faelyn decided that she'd be better off running instead of trying to take down some large creature. With her small frame, it probably wouldn't end well. Instead, she moved forward to join Jackson once he was finished speaking, trailing after him and keeping up fairly well. Her stride was smaller but she made up for it in nervous energy. This was a task she figured she could succeed at, and therefore not let everyone down. She'd never forgive herself if that happened.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-21-2016, 02:15 PM

Leo smiled to Heather when she came in and introduced herself to Jackson. He leaned over to Heather after Jackson introduced himself in return and added, "Jackson is one of your cousins. He's Razor and Rivaxorous' brother," just to give her a bit of context. He chuckled and nodded when Heather mentioned that this would be the first time she would see him hunt. He supposed it was the first time that he had been around his kids in a big hunt like this. He looked around and watched as more wolves trickled in, including both of Fiori's newest members, Roza, and one of Athena and Amalia's daughters. Alfred joined them, asking what they would be hunting. He was surprised to see Bright Moon join them, but he was happy to see her all the same. Jayne was the last to join them before Jackson got started, outlining their plan.

He nodded to agree to Jackson's request for him and he watched Faelyn go to join Jackson. "Diana, why don't you go with Jackson as well?" He would rather the smaller girl be on the chasing end of the ambush. Assuming Diana agreed he focused his attention on the rest of the group. "I think we should split into two groups so we can close in on the elk from either side. Bright Moon, will you lead one group and I'll take the other? Alfred, Roza, and Jayne go with Bright Moon. Heather and Ryka come with me." He had no doubt that Bright Moon could direct the group well, but he didn't want her to strain herself too much either so he wanted to make sure she had more wolves on her team. He lead his group into position, keeping low and keeping an eye on Jackson's group to make sure they were in the right place.

"Talk" "You" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
11-27-2016, 05:46 PM

She was excited, especially as soon as her dad said she'd be going with him. Her paws could hardly sit still at the moment - and it was even more so to know that Jackson was another relative of theirs. So much family in one place she really did need to kick her butt into gear to get what she wanted. As such Heather quietly would come next to Leo so that she was prepared. Not saying a word as she nodded her head and eagerly awaited the rest of the plan. Heather had never been in a group hunt before so it was an experience she needed to feel that was for sure.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Though Alfie had asked Heather what they were hunting it seemed that their cousin heard him. The large brute shifted a bit uncomfortably, blue gaze shifting towards Jackson when the other spoke. Elk? He’d never hunted anything that big before… He took a small breath, trying to calm down his anxieties as he waited for everything to begin. Luckily his cousin and father seemed to have all of this under control. At least they could all work together in a sense, right?

He was glad to be placed in the group with Roza though. He offered his sister a small smile before moving towards Bright Moon. Hopefully this all would go well and they would all be having elk by the time the hunt was done.

"Speech"

Ryka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-29-2016, 07:17 PM
Ryka's ears flicked back and forth as she listened to the chatter of group. As more wolves joined, Ryka began to feel even more nervous. What if she failed? The young female shook her head slightly to rid herself of her thoughts and focused on the wolf who had howled, when he began to speak. Once Jackson had finshed speaking, Leo then spoke. Ryka listened intently to both wolves as they outlined what was going to happen. She felt relieved slightly when Leo placed her in his group as he was the only one she knew here. When the conversation had finished, she moved over to Leo and the yearling who was in their group. "Hello there, I'm Ryka, Nice to meet you." She says to the youngster softly with a friendly smile. She then looks at Leo and smiles before following him into position, keeping her head and body low