ardent

Plot Partners Needed

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2016, 01:19 PM
So, I had a little plot I need two characters for? It'll be a small, sweet plot, but depending on what the adopters think I may adopt out the other main plot characters. Of course, if that happens then the plot will be less cute and happy and probably a little darker and sad. Anyways, on to the adopt itself!

It should be said that there are two characters, a pup and an adult.

THE PLOT
Adopt1 is a pup. A young one, although they'll be taken care of. How they ended up by themselves is something for the adopter to decide, but I'd prefer it to tie into the plot. The pup stumbles upon Adopt2 and my character, Tallak, and kind of clings to them, referring to them as parents. The thing that may be problematic with this? Adopt2 and Tallak have had a long, known rivalry, and can't really work together.

Some way or another, the pack Tallak and Adopt2 were in is destroyed, leaving those three to be the only known survivors. Fearing for their lives, they fled, hoping to keep the pup safe and try and raise it together.

The plot can be changed if you want, but I'd prefer the basics to stay? (Pup thinks of Tallak and Adopt2 as parents, the two can't get along, they leave for some reason.) I'd really like to see a slow romance between Tallak and Adopt2 start after a while.

THE RULES
Everyone has them, but mine are pretty simple.
1. Please don't kill off the character/go inactive without telling me. If you don't have any muse, please tell me.
2. Please try to stay active with the character. I get that everyone has personal lives, but I don't want them only popping up in a few threads here and there.
3. Expect drama. And fights. Lots of fights.
4. For side plots, I'd prefer if everyone in the main plot knew and agreed if it would really effect one of the characters?

Finally, for the application! There are no design rules, so you can go wild!

Code:
[b]Which one:[/b] Adopt 1 or Adopt 2?
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (Adopt 2 is preferred male but females/other is fine too.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Rp Sample:[/b] This actually has a small prompt. For the pup, they witness an argument between their "parents." For the second adopt, they're arguing with/mad at Tallak.

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Bumping because this is now open.