Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-15-2016, 09:21 PM

So they were to be moving soon, and the pack shifting hands. Ganta didn’t know Dragon that well. Hell, he didn’t really know anyone that well here in Ivalice, or rather Talis now… but he had hopes that the young man would be a strong leader like his mother. Ganta was laying near his den, waiting for the orders that they’d be moving out soon, though his mind was busy gnawing at itself. He wasn’t sure how exactly things were going to change yet he felt oddly excited about it. Maybe, Ganta thought to himself, even Dragon may wish to ally with the pack he longed to create. Dragoste’s creation danced at the back of the youth’s mind… but he wasn’t going to rush it. Perhaps come spring…

Ganta shifted a little, ears twitching as he tried to force himself to rest. His mind couldn’t help but race, however. He thought of Shiro, his brother… what had become of him since Ganta saw him last? What of Obscoro? His heart ached for those siblings… praying to the gods above that they were safe. Were their parents watching over them? He could only hope so. A sigh left the brute as he opened ghostly silvery-white eyes, waiting for what would happen.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-16-2016, 12:12 AM

Amachi would let her paws carry her across the territory. One last look at her home, of course she would be sad that they were leaving. The north was where she felt the most comfortable. Life went on though, and as she had been sharpening her teeth she had hopes for Talis. Uncertainty sat in her heart all the same though. She had chosen to follow Avalon her friend - but it almost felt like they had grown distant. Perhaps that was Amachi's fault, she sighed at the fact. Her toes spreading in the snow until she came across a fellow warrior. Ganta, who as awkward as it seemed she remembered from when he was a pup. The short moments she spent with his father, yet no one should be judged by their parents doing.

"Hello." the socially awkward behemoth would say to the male. As she came to stand directly in front of him. "Ready for the move, Ganta was it?" she asked with a soft smile. Lately she had been feeling lonely, she was used to being alone but then she thought she was only falling into bad habits once more. That longing feeling was something that never left her that was for sure.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-16-2016, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2016, 07:26 PM by Ganta.)

A voice broke into Ganta’s thoughts and the young man breathed in, shifting gaze to the rather massive and exotically colored woman. Amachi he believed her name was… He remembered her from when she served under his father. A short time… and time ago… but still. Ganta rose, a smile appearing on his face. “That’s right. I remember you too… Amachi, right?” His tail began to slowly wag back and forth, though his smile and happy expressions didn’t last for long.

“I’m sorry about what happened when you followed my father… The giant fight that came of it all…” He took a breath before continuing. “It wasn’t your battle…” The young man lowered his gaze. “But I thank you for trying for us. It is something I won’t forget.” He shifted on his paws, feeling a bit more awkward. Yeah, way to complicate someone saying hi to you.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-16-2016, 08:11 PM

There was something about the boy that drew her towards him if anything. She flicked the end of her tail as he went on about his father. Amachi was not one to think about the past often - it wasn't until recently that she was letting something else bother her in ten fold. As her paws carried her closer to the smaller male she gently pressed the base of her nose against his cheek. "It wasn't your fight either Ganta so no need to apologize." her grey eyes shined a bit. Maybe to make the other a little less nervous. He was a packmate so she was under a basic understanding they were meant to be friends anyway. "The past is the past and the sooner we don't tie ourselves down to it the sooner we can look for the future." she noted as she gave him his space.

"Are you nervous about the move to Auster? I think I've been there once before I explored a castle with a friend." she looked up in thought for a moment. Wow would she laugh if that was where they were going again. It had been a while since she'd seen her spacey friend. Yet that was how life went on. Amachi went to look at Ganta again as she relaxed herself.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-17-2016, 08:01 PM

Ganta was surprised as Amachi moved forward, gently pressing her nose against his cheek. The action made his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. He wanted to find the words to speak again but for the moment was tongue tied. Perhaps Amachi was right. The past was the past. But… did that mean he had to forget the siblings that were in the past too? Ganta let out a light sigh, his gaze falling to the ground. He didn’t want to think about that. About losing Shiro and Obscoro forever…

“I’m not really worried about the move to be honest… but more worried about the future in general.” Ganta lifted his gaze back to Amachi’s own. “I want to create my own pack… Dragoste… I want it to be a place of peace and fun. Festivals and love…” The boy flicked his ears back. “But I’m not going to take someone’s home like my father once did. I’ll find my own followers and create it in an open land.” Ganta smiled some.

“Miss Avalon already knows my intentions… and… I guess I felt I wanted to share them with you as well. I can… feel guilty about what my father did. I know I’m not him… but I guess that’s part of what, as you said, I need to let go.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-17-2016, 09:43 PM

Amachi easily listened to the man. Being aware of his own emotions and movements - well wasn't he cute. A smirk appeared on her face as her tail cocked to one side. So Ganta was plagued with his past, Amachi had to think of her own. She was an outcast from her childhood. Dealing with that, she had took time to understand others. As such hearing him talk about gaining a pack not through a challenge made her chuckle lightly. Even the peace and love - it was a interested ambition. Yet with peace and love you needed an army to protect that in the end.

"Well it's certainly a big ambition Ganta. Though if you tend to take the long route I wouldn't worry too much. In time those who want to follow you will follow you. Although peace and love - I'd also worry about defending those thoughts." she sat down and closed her eyes for a moment. "I've seen a kingdom pass down through a generation - I chose to follow Avalon even after I was having trouble finding my place. Though I love Dragon with all my heart as my pupil. I know Ivalice won't quiet be the same anymore." she mulled it over for a few moments in her head. "Do you want me to help you... with Dragoste."

"Talk" "You" Think

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 10:04 PM

Ganta gave a small nod when Amachi spoke again. Yet, it was a big ambition… but one he was willing to fight for. Yes he wanted a place of peace, of love… but Ganta wasn’t that naive. “I’m aware that defending such a place will need to be necessary, though. Please don’t think I’m nothing but a dreamer.” The boy smiled a bit wider. “I don’t want to worry about my packmates having to defend those borders if that’s not what their into though. I’ll have a group of fighters specifically for protecting the pack. Guardians…”

He arched a brow as Amachi offered her services to help with Dragoste. An ally so early on..? He found a smile appearing on his face. “I’d appreciate the help. It’s not going to be an easy task to make a place like Dragoste but… I know that’s what I want to do with my life.” The young man shifted a little bit. “Are you sure you want to help me though?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-27-2016, 11:25 PM

Amachi watched Ganta carefully. She mulled it over in her head, actually thinking about her position in Talis. She hummed. They had plenty of active members that weren't her, in fact as of late she had felt a bit out of place then again when had she not? It was Avalon's side that she had wished to serve by and even the gods wouldn't let her have that. It had been out of her reach and she didn't show enough effort for any of it to be true. Her gray eyes looked thoughtful for a moment, of course she'd remain loyal to Talis where it stood but maybe she was destined for something greater?

"Yes I'm sure." Amachi finally answered as she looked towards Ganta. "I feel I could offer you advice that unique to myself. I may not be Avalon or some powerful leader but I was very close to a king at one time.... I was even going to have his children. I know the ways of a warrior and I know the uniqueness of a packs structure. I feel like I could be of service to you better than I have been to anyone else I guess. After all.... I don't even know if I've served Avalon that well. I feel like... I've let ivalice down." she said towards him. Shifting almost uncomfortably on her paws. Maybe she also longed for a change, but what if it all went wrong?

"Talk" "You" Think

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Ganta watched Amachi thoughtfully, reading the older woman's movements and body language. She felt she could offer him advice... be of use to Dragoste. But something had Ganta questioning if she was truly certain she wished to follow him. He breathed in, giving a small smile. "It will take time to preform needed preparations of course. We will remain serving in Talis during that time and should you change your mind let me know. I wouldn't hold it against you, Amachi." The brute paused before adding: "You don't need to make a clear decision just yet either. Don't worry... I'll let you know when it is close to the time for Dragoste to rise."

Ooc:: Crappy ds post is crap.

I'm here without you...