gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-17-2016, 08:01 PM
I feel like this guy doesn't really socialize with a whole lot of people outside of the family and I'm looking to change that. Let me know if you wanna thread. Even if you are part of the family, we can still thread! Just want to rp him more, I really enjoy playing him. c:
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-17-2016, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2016, 08:04 PM by Ganta.)
-Pushes Marina forward.- :D

[Edit] Could also meet Ganta or Matthias! <3

I'm here without you...

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-17-2016, 09:01 PM
Selene needs adventuring buddies, and Poser is literally never not in need of company.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-17-2016, 09:04 PM
If he likes to continue to visit Fiori he could run into Jackson. Jackson would be willing to spend time with him, become friends, and even teach him something about hunting.

Also I have Sabriel in Fiori who is still young and would love to become friends with him. She may even develop a crush on him depending how things go and it could be one sided or he could crush on her too.

I'd be willing for him and Laisren to meet, maybe after the fight, Lais wouldn't be up for attacking him or anything if Regulus doesn't win
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-18-2016, 07:19 AM
(11-17-2016, 08:03 PM)Ganta Wrote: -Pushes Marina forward.- :D

[Edit] Could also meet Ganta or Matthias! <3

I definitely look forward to more threads with Marina and Vadim! Already had that planned. <3 I wouldn't mind him running into Ganta, either. Dont' know if I've seen Matthias around. :O But Ganta (along with Greed) would give him a reason to visit the North, and I am down for that!

(11-17-2016, 09:01 PM)Poser Wrote: Selene needs adventuring buddies, and Poser is literally never not in need of company.

Adventuring buddies. ;3; <3 Yesss.

(11-17-2016, 09:04 PM)Jackson Wrote: If he likes to continue to visit Fiori he could run into Jackson. Jackson would be willing to spend time with him, become friends, and even teach him something about hunting.

Also I have Sabriel in Fiori who is still young and would love to become friends with him. She may even develop a crush on him depending how things go and it could be one sided or he could crush on her too.

I'd be willing for him and Laisren to meet, maybe after the fight, Lais wouldn't be up for attacking him or anything if Regulus doesn't win

I'm liking all of these ideas. ALL OF THEM. I've been searching for someone who can teach Vadim about hunting, so Jackson is a definite. <3 Plus, yeah I want him to be friends with more Fiorians(?) as well. :)

Sabriel as a cutie and I've also been hoping for a crush to develop for him for quite some time. ;3; Now that he's a year, I think it's perfect to introduce these two to each other!

And you have no idea how much it interests me for him to meet Lais! I'd like for him to get to know anyone that was in Celestial, he's very interested in what it is like on their side of this pack challenge.

To all of you:
Just let me know where you'd like for them to meet! I'm hoping for him to remain close to the North and East until the challenge with Liar and Regulus is over, then he might be heading down to Auster, I'm not sure. Everything's so tentative right now. o3o Let me know also if you want to wait until after the challenge or if we can go ahead and have them run into each other. <3 <3
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-18-2016, 11:38 AM
Yasss. Matthias has only recently been brought back and is hanging in Auster.

Ganta is actually moving to Auster too cause of the pack changing lands / hands. But he'll definitely visit the North for sure!

And woo Marina / Vadim threads!

Which would you like me to start? owo

I'm here without you...