Io.

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-19-2016, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 11:54 AM by Io..)

Just testing the waters a bit, seeing what plots need some additional or anything like that? Antagonistic, Protagonistic, Neutral, Acquaintances... Are you an anchor, or a flag? Okay now i'm getting carried away while watching Titanic.  Super open to love interests, or throwing her into a pack! She's a super clean slate, and I want her to get tarnished af. xD Throw me any ideas you might have.

A bit on Io; She's ethereal, light, but with that hint of something dark.  Plagued by a painful, yet old past, she's trying to restart a new chapter to her life, unsure of where she feels she needs to be, or what's expected of her.  A bit of a loner, but enjoys the company of others.

Looking for - Companionship, drama, intensity, pack?
Future - Love interest, pack?

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-19-2016, 11:09 PM
i'm open to having a kreft thread with her, and depending on how it goes they could become love interests, just depends on if kreft gets annoyed with her.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Io.

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-19-2016, 11:29 PM
I love it!! I'm always down! Would you like me to throw something up for them, or do you have any ideas? <3

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 02:30 PM by Poser.)
Poser is never not recruiting for his pack, he's like one away from actually being able to set one up. They're going to be called the Young Gods Club, and it's... well, there really aren't any rules. If you're interested there's an info thread here here.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Simber

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
11-20-2016, 08:29 PM
I think Xolan could mesh well! Hes very quiet, basically an animated statue. Im not sure about love or anything, but he could use a nice friend!
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]

Io.

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 08:43 PM
Super down Andro! I will be keeping an eye out for him, we have to get them to meet.